The absolute state of leafs

>The absolute state of leafs

Attached: EC073B1XsAI5s8f.jpg (620x349, 33K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/OC3zpb3WKAA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

one is attractive and has mentally fit children
the other one likes to drink piss from hookers

Kek, I was just about to post this.

One steals from the taxpayer.
The other steals from the illegal worker.

Attached: Trump and Trudeau testosterone versus leaf.png (806x574, 455K)

Attached: mu22foghn6731.jpg (955x1642, 232K)

So is trump trying not to laugh here?

Brown shoes are the bigger crime

Canada has strayed far

Whoa, I didn't know Trudeau liked to drink piss from male hookers. What a fucking faggot cuck

Attached: 1539949124117.gif (310x233, 2.81M)

>one sucks cocks and has not balls
>the other has gay socks and no balls

i keep telling you guys Trudeau is blackmailed by the Pedo Mafia

Attached: EBu9xNeUwAA79s_.jpg (887x498, 73K)

They make him dress up in gay socks and cut his junk off so he has to hide the emptiness in his life?

Oh yes, I think it makes sense the Pedo Mafia in reality just wants a good laugh at Canada

What a giant faggot!

>Trudeau is blackmailed by the Pedo Mafia
Meaning that he fucked and ate kids for power. He could pull an hero, but he's too much of a spineless cunt for it.

Checked, keked and it's not nice to say that about your president.

>The absolute state of France
>Letting those two kikes set foot on our soil

The latest thing here is spreading rumors that Trump converted to be a Jew some months back. But the funny part is that nobody on the team thought to point out that he'd need to be circumcised. They're probably all cutfags themselves so they didn't think about the consequences.

Why does Trudeau always look like a sissy child?

>That deadpan incredulity at Trumps face
He would have the exact same expression if he was forced to listen to potato-girl

he's so hot right now!

Attached: Mugatu.jpg (635x390, 132K)

Imagine being Trump trying to maintain composure and talk about serious policy while these giant fag socks are right out there. Like just telling yourself "Don't look, don't look, don't look, oh God I glanced."

Lol the signs in the background

For those who don't know much about body language, after you get done looking at the mason drop and how Trudeau is all folded up, let's go on to more subtle cues.
>Trump is leaning over extra-hard, not his normal hunchback pose to hide his fatbelly
>Trud is clasping his hands like he just realized he hasn't been to church in 40 years and now he's a stuck pig

I don't buy into the idea Justin Trudeau is like the "worst people out there", or maybe he really is a good actor. He was ultimately born into the political class so he either has a level or awareness or hes been well groomed

Attached: 5c4576149e174b574c3a99d1b2187d80b9a54fac2f5f9385e578c429175484ca.jpg (2000x3088, 1.05M)

The official twitter censored his socks because there's a shitstorm on twitter right now. LMAO

Attached: 5735573.jpg (732x810, 123K)

Why does he always wear a blue suit?

Cause he's white

What a sissy.

Attached: 1530591831094.jpg (1066x1600, 512K)

Attached: smokesletsgo.jpg (400x249, 18K)

Attached: 1500703534285.png (891x767, 1.12M)

Attached: not enough immigrants.png (901x615, 374K)

Trudeau is legitimately one of the worst things to ever happen to us
Worst timeline

>implying you think Eric Trump is mentally fit

Hmm, yeah, if I had dirt on every single world leader I'd totally use it to force the Canadians to... um... not be servile to the Americans? Yeah, sure, I could get myself a golden palace with matching showers... or I could make some guy sit cross-legged while Trump manspreads.

why does trump sit so stupidly

Eric killed it with 3 media attack jews trying to take him down after Nigel Farage coached the family on how to debate. I'm not normally impressed by Eric, but you can't do that without some mental horsepower.

His whole family except maybe his dad, Castro.

lmfao
It's power signaling body language.

Attached: 1562034217533.gif (350x249, 765K)

My only problem is with the socks. Crossing your legs the "manly" way is uncomfortable, I'm sitting like Trudeau as I type this

It's all the onions, it's shrunk you testicles and deformed your pelvis.

>I will wear pink socks that will sure show them how progressive I am.

Attached: 1566473493235.png (827x953, 279K)

Not really, it could be worse. Harper was even worse than Trump when it came to worshipping Israel. Foreign policy wise we're much better today but domestic policy yeah he's garbage.

Thats how I sit when I shit

Thanks for sharing.
Can the USA have Greenland now?

No it belongs to Canada you dumb mutt. You don't even have control over a lot of your cities (Detroit and the likes) and you want to take even more territory? Kill yourself. The Inuit people of Greenland don't deserve to be wiped out by Mutt immigration like with what happened in Alaska.

Greenland is Canadian clay instead, and we'll treat it as a territory.

This has to be a LARP. No leafs on pol like Trudeau

By all means. Youre buying the worlds largest welfare client, good luck.

PEOPLE WHO LIKE TRUDEAU HAVE TO BE PAID TO POST HERE

Attached: NAH BRAH.jpg (5177x3452, 1.12M)

>blah blah blah
Get real leaf, if anyone gets it it's the USA.
The Inuits can move to Canada.
True, I think the USA wants it for a space force base.

LE CANADIAN GF

Attached: starterpackA.jpg (2076x2378, 711K)

>1 post by this ID

The worlds most expensive airbase. And you already have one up there. Why not just smother us Danes with a bit more charm and we will happily give it up like we just did over the phone? CIA is already on their way now. We are fucked. We should have sold it instaed of this middle solution. Greenland is not danish in 10 years, its for sure.

Canada is much more likely to get it in the future if we have a nationalistic Prime Minister. It seems like the Danes do legitimately care about the Inuit people of Greenland so you will NEVER have it (considering how mutts genocide every race they touch).

If Canada gives assurances to Denmark that we won't mass migrate to Greenland and will keep the Inuits alone like we already do in the Northwest Territories, Nunavut and Yukon, then I'm sure they'll hand it over knowing they're not leaving the Inuits behind to be genocided by Amerimutts.

>airbase
Space Force base, it'd be different than a normal airbase.
The news that the government was interested in Greenland wasn't supposed to leak. Denmark might've gotten good shit for it (and maybe even maintained de facto control), but now it'll be the middle solution.

Attached: 41C2D567-E43D-4CB7-BFFE-1A5762E0DB17.jpg (1672x1242, 913K)

>one faggot sock defence force worker by this ID

You have no reason to have it though dog fucker.
Wtf are you going to do with it?

What a fag, you are.

Attached: jhoqdmzxde431.png (309x306, 26K)

Apart from his faggot shit, how is Trudeau on terms of legislation?

Canada and Russia own the two largest portions of the Arctic. If we get Greenland we can make even bigger demands and will have access to resources worth a lot in the future.

You dumb niggers already have over 1000 military bases in over 100 countries, LEAVE THE ARCTIC ALONE. Greenland doesn't want to turn into Alaska 2.0

>LEAVE THE ARCTIC ALONE
No. Canada will become a US territory by 2100.

The only thing wrong with Alaska is British Columbia. Dick.

Trump is making the illuminarty symbol for "vag". haha. nice.

maybe we could hear you better if you got trudeaus cock out of your mouth

It's 2019.

One has massive balls, the other is canadian.

accurate.

Attached: vn2Jr5.gif (360x270, 3.29M)

He's obviously incompetent and kike manipulated; but they must all know he is Fidel Castro's cuckoo bird -- they have to. They avoid him more scrupulously than one would an orphan or a bastard.

You fucking wish. The tide is turning against you. And this isn't about Trump at all. Canada will eventually get nationalistic Prime Minister who will finally assert Canada's independence by giving you a big FU. You won't have shit you dumb mutt. I'd be surprised if the US even exists by 2100, and isn't broken up into countless states by then.

Look at what you guys did to Alaska. Used to be a paradise for the Inuits there, even when Russia owned it. Then the Amerimutts took it over and started flooding it with immigrants. Now Alaskan natives are less than 14% of the population, while the rest is entirely mutts and niggers. Greenland doesn't deserve the same fate.

One is the most subservient kike puppet in history, and the other has pink socks. Both deserve to be executed.

Well good luck with your new piece of land.

>nationalistic Prime Minister
Actually, when you get that we'll be the greatest allies in the world. Hang in there leafbro.

Alaska is almost completely wild. What injun tribe are you from who is complaining that they can't live off the land where nobody cares?

Once you realize it already was, the back and forth is comical.

>It's 2019.

a fag is still a fag no matter what year it is

That's only assuming we both get nationalistic leaders at the same time. Sorry but it takes two nationalists to tango. I'm just extremely disappointed at how Trump turned out to be because I had a lot of hopes for him. Illegal immigration is a fucking blimp compared to the monster that is legal immigration.

If Canada gets a nationalist in power and you guys still have a globalist then we won't get along well. Same in the opposite. But yeah it would be better for both of us if we got two good leaders at the same time.

How will the ZOG-USA survive another eighty years?

Have you seen the BioHistory™ videos on lemming cycles? Could inform your theory
youtu.be/OC3zpb3WKAA

>Greenland doesn't want to turn into Alaska 2.0
Actually they do.

Trump, to an assistant, fter every meeting with Trudeau:

>Why does that little faggot sit like that, every fucking time? I'm gonna burn those fucking socks, I swear.

stfu leaf
>extremely disappointed at how Trump turned out
Same. He's trying though.

Why would he even waste time with a leaf?

Attached: leaf.jpg (550x705, 26K)

>one is attractive

Attached: 1511096107314.jpg (400x426, 17K)

>claims independence
>has a governor general