Every single US President is related to King John

And you thought the game wasn't honked from the start?

>It started with an American 12-year-old girl’s desire to trace her own heritage back to France. Along the way, she discovered that every single US President (except Martin Van Buren) are relatively closely related to just one man.

>Academic genealogists were more than shocked to discover that this association was in the historical record and overlooked by thousands of researchers. One of the secrets to BridgeAnne’s work was to trace the genealogy of both parents. She was not sure where the journey would lead her to, but pushed on for over two years of research.

quora.com/Are-all-the-U-S-Presidents-related-to-each-other

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John,_King_of_England

Attached: main-qimg-22950395ccd42c76509b91a97d891103-c.jpg (384x456, 32K)

Other urls found in this thread:

stat.yale.edu/~jtc5/papers/CommonAncestors/NatureAncestorsPressRelease.html
bbc.com/news/magazine-19331938
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I'm related to King Charles, so?

Attached: 4ea836d902c24cced23722851cc39c87.jpg (2316x2936, 562K)

>wealthy people tend to descend from royalty
no shit

Obama included? I think not.
Kys

Quite literally everyone of European descent is related to royalty. Not surprising to hear every US President is related to King John.

Through my great-grandmother’s lineage I’m descended from William the Conqueror, Rollo, who are all part of the royal family. And so are millions of other people.

He's like half white so it might be possible.

Even Obama through his mother's bloodline, fool. You can only play if your family is inside the game and hasn't been removed from play.

Attached: 1280px-Charles_I_and_James_II.png (1280x1027, 2.25M)

Obama has European ancestry so it could be likely.

some people are genetically born to be leaders, get over it

Attached: 1559012070931.png (726x720, 230K)

Conspiracy researchers have been talking about connection between the presidency and royal bloodlines for decades. The thing I'm interested in now is if this held true for Trump.

why stop at john. if they are related to john they are related to based henry ii, richard the lionheart, and all the rest. further back you have stephen who was basically the real life version of an invincible mount and blade: warband character. and so on...

this is what 56% mutt posting looks like

Attached: mutt.jpg (1024x668, 90K)

Meh... King Richard 1, Sir John Le Blount.... What's the difference? Lol
We'll just go on Jow Forums and make assertions as facts. Nobody will know the difference, right? Nobody will even notice the pic is King Richard 1... Pathetic.

Trump is probably related to Charlemagne as it’s believed everyone else of European descent is too.

Isn’t Trump 100% German?

>.t brainlet

Every human being, as long as they are not isolated island tribes, is related to King John. Furthermore, we are all Jews from Jacob/Israel.
stat.yale.edu/~jtc5/papers/CommonAncestors/NatureAncestorsPressRelease.html
bbc.com/news/magazine-19331938

Scottish and German.

Every generantion you back back you are 2^n.
Go back 30 and every single person is related.

I’m a mutt but of many different European backgrounds (minus the 1% Native American)

It means rich people tend to be inbred drooling retards

That isn't what it's saying, learn reading comprehension.

I knew there'd be some stupid remarks like this.

>sorta
You obviously don't understand how this works man. I challenge you to just sit down and do a family tree 400 years back.

You need over 1,000,000 names on the top of that tree.

It's not a stupid remark. You are making an extremely retarded post.

Marty was the only one who wasn't anglo scum

Attached: martin-van-buren.jpg (960x1280, 584K)

Pol: Eugenics are the way to the future, we need all the good breeding we can get to be the best that we can be
Also Pol: REEE all these royal bloodlines are always in charge and not me REEE

So am I.

Attached: IMG_8818.jpg (3916x1830, 1.58M)

Royal bloodlines are inbred and full of ugly shit.

Hey cuz.

And how is this surprising? I bet I have King John's blood as well.