Get In Losers

We're accelerating the timeline

Attached: Glowie.jpg (400x350, 16K)

Glownigger Red reporting in for duty!

Attached: I see you glowing and love you for you being you.jpg (400x523, 13K)

post more glow memes

Code name: Lumens reporting in.

Attached: OPGlowsInTheDay.png (848x477, 513K)

reporting in

hi glow fren

Attached: 1565943047299.jpg (948x661, 74K)

Attached: 678478.jpg (504x525, 28K)

I still don't know why no one hasn't made a David Glowie yet

all glowies need to read this thread and realize their handlers hate them and their family

big kek, that's a good one

Attached: 1564002126137.jpg (600x598, 58K)

Attached: 1563503904340.jpg (570x856, 66K)

- First, remove yourself from what I call the “Death Zones” which are simply the metropolitan areas of the country. In these places not only is Big Brother’s grip the tightest, but the lowest-common-denominator genetic miasma has you badly outnumbered.

- Let the cities go to HELL, right where they came from!

- …you must have all set-up and ready-to go independent sources of water, food, and heat. At the same time you must have weapons and sufficient stores of ammunition with which to defend yourself.

>Three contingencies we can look for will be the following:
(a) once major and widespread revolutionary violence starts – no matter from what quarter – the System can be expected to detain all known revolutionists as a matter of precaution;
(b) once the economy starts to fall rapidly, the System can be expected to begin mass foreclosures and confiscations while it feels it still can;
(c) just like what’s predicted to happen when the sun itself is about to burn out, the System, when it senses its time is
about up, can be expected to begin taking a great many extraordinary steps and, in general to really begin overstepping its bounds as they are vaguely defined today.

Or hadn’t you thought of any of this?

Attached: ds.jpg (1014x606, 29K)

>The Left-Right Spectrum.

Even as Commander Rockwell was saying twenty years ago, classifications of "left" and "right" were becoming then and certainly are by now obsolete and meaningless. To place this into perspective, by referring to left and right, one only expands the context of, whilst remaining at the same point as those extremely foolish ones who still think in terms of party politics, Democrat versus Republican, Labour versus Conservative. The point being is these terms are all equally SYSTEM terms because in reality at the core of each of their programs they all support the system and are part of it.

What has been missing up until now is a clean DIVIDING line, an actual BREAKING POINT, where all pretense of working within the system by its rules are dropped once and for all. In short, the complete break from time passed.

"What is the solution ? WHITE REVOLUTION IS THE ONLY SOLUTION."

As has been said earlier in SIEGE, those who control the system by having ultimately succeeded in attaining total control over every aspect of society (government, media, business etc) have LOST control over the course of events through having done away with competent legitimate opposition that can conceivably step in and take over in an orderly manner as Hitler's NSDAP did in 1933.

An incredibly dangerous and explosive situation this is, for it is becoming clearer each day that those in control and their minions are losing the ability to hold the pieces together yet there is no relief, there are still no answers seen coming from any reputable direction. This of course spells total collapse, total anarchy, total destruction and it shall result in anyone babbling about conservative this or liberal that one day being rewarded with a bullet.

When the mess collapses the obvious will become clear: There is only ONE CORRECT WAY to go about handling elemental human problems, not by further compromise but through Universal 卐 Order.

Attached: nzi.png (742x754, 712K)

>Or hadn’t you thought of any of this?
I havent. I'm just chilling

Can it wait till after lunch?

Attached: 2134adfsaf.jpg (550x550, 43K)

>those who control the system
Who are those?

why is that shit glowing though, for real

Fukishima Sushi

Get this shit up to 88 already.

this would be a good metal band name.

>'the' timeline
>implying there's only one
Lol

Hodges and Pacman reporting in

Attached: colors.jpg (1023x687, 179K)

Attached: glowniggers-cell-phone-charger.jpg (720x960, 95K)

i'd try it, fuck it.

Is it comped?

You are accelerating Shlomo's orgasm while you suck his dick.

Your spook friends stole all my money during gangstalking and I'm under severe fatigue from all the EMF, poisoning and kikery. So fuck you, (((accerelationist))).