Catholicism is base-

>Catholicism is base-
>Protestants are herati-
OH NONONONO

Attached: 1566757646560.jpg (1600x900, 168K)

inb4
>Uh oh, I mean, he's not the real pope, true christianity has never been tried except by me, reeeee

>dude its not real Catholicism the pope is the antichrist i swear

Attached: 1e57bc14-5d17-11e9-bbcc-84176f6dd1e7_image_hires_201411.jpg (1200x800, 204K)

this is 100% something that Jesus would do. But yeah, i forgot that cucktholics don't care about Jesus.

Why does this pic trigger Jow Forums so much? The entire Bible is filled with verses about humbling yourself and serving the poor and less fortunate.

>humbling yourself and serving the poor and less fortunate
>kissing nigger feat

>what are gestures meant to uplift

>Protestants are herati-
Heretics nigger, learn to spell.

Many people here claim to be based & redpilled Christians and showing them the true, universalist, nigger feet licking, kike coddling face of their religion causes them to cope hard.

>what are gestures meant to uplift
I got this one, it's called manipulative bullshit

why did you have to stop mid sentences twice?

Holy fuck you are actually defending this. He is the pope he could literally shake their hand and have the same effect. Still, you are probably so used to prepping the bull you are desensitised to this kind of thing.

>1 copepost by this seething Slavic atheist ID

Seething, ascriptural fagchurch Angl*can says what

I would rather be Slavic than a dumb kike worshipping mixed race mutt.

100% Northern European, LMAO. Your metaphorical thinking is shot- your mom must've hit the Russian Standard pretty hard while you were in there.

>100% Northern European, LMAO. Your metaphorical thinking is shot- your mom must've hit the Russian Standard pretty hard while you were in there.

Attached: 1aa.png (2000x2000, 1.67M)

The most important person in your life is a Jewish rabbi. What the fuck are you doing on Jow Forums? Haven’t you learned anything or are you just projecting about the vodka/pregnancy thing?

wtf christians, is this shit true?

Attached: magic in christianity.png (843x129, 20K)

lmao. The expression of that other priest. You can see his plotting something against the niggers.

This man is working for his own survival.

>milquetoast dregs that got left behind says what
The most important person in my life is my wife, retard. You're an atheist- what the fuck are you doing even being alive?

Catholicism is based, the fake pope is not