Muh Good & Evil: Morals are only best-practises

There is no morality, there are only actions which DO or DO NOT further one's goals.

>but that's destructive

Acting to further one's goals doesn't preclude cooperation- what it DOES mean is that one should be certain their actions, directly or indirectly

Attached: download (4).jpg (225x225, 7K)

How come jews can never admit they are wrong?

>How come jews can never admit they are wrong?
Same reason police can't self investigate. The Jew expert witness, at the end of the trial, is the one who got Anthony off.

Exactly, The Holocaust was not wrong. Glad you agree.

A good post by a jew for once. Morals are not real, and they are only useful for indoctrinating your slaves. The jews created (((christian morality))) which has seeped into even the most secular "morals" of the western man.

Casey Anthony is free because of prosecutorial ambition. They had no case for first degree murder but charged her with it anyway. So she was acquitted. Blame the DA, no one else.

So there is nothing wrong with Dissecting a live puppy because it might be beneficial to ones education?
Have you considered that you might be a psychopath, OP?
Legitimately psychopathic?
If not, you should consider that.

>Exactly, The Holocaust was not wrong. Glad you agree.
True, but it does have consequences

>Morals are not real, and they are only useful for indoctrinating your slaves.
True.
>The jews created (((christian morality))) which has seeped into even the most secular "morals" of the western man.
True. But remember that it was not targetted at non Jews, so much as Jews formed their own groups.

All religions are interpreted, and can be used to justify anything... Depending on the interpreter.

actions which DO or DO NOT further one's goals don't exist. There is only morality that tells you what is an action that is correct at any given point in your life.

A single, isolated individual has no wants.

Unironically.

>A single, isolated individual has no wants.
It wants to live.

>Casey Anthony is free because of prosecutorial ambition. They had no case for first degree murder but charged her with it anyway.

They didn't expect her to lawyer up as she did... She could afford the lawyers that she had unless they knew it would be good for their careers.

The jury was a bunch of idiots, as usual... The prosecution had a shot, at first.

Also, part of the reason that she was charged with first degree was because her lawyer would be disallowed from defending her, based on his tenure.

>actions which DO or DO NOT further one's goals don't exist. There is only morality that tells you what is an action that is correct at any given point in your life.

>A single, isolated individual has no wants.

From Poland, a cuck

Jesus/Paul had no conception of game theory. To be GTO your morals should be dependent on those of whomever you're dealing with. If queue-jumping is standard where you live, you shold jump the queue. If queue-jumping is frowned upon with social or other consequence, you should wait patient in the queue. If you bring in queue-jumpers to your orderly queue land, prepare for problems.

weak op just weak. Subjectivism is a larp. That which is universally wrong is against the universe its in the name. Your silly subjectivism fails to acknowledge the priorities of the universe which being the superset we all come from is also our best interest.
inb4: muh universe is an inanimate object with no consciousness. As part of the universe you shouldn't insult your intelligence like that.

Attached: 1566598139756.jpg (1245x996, 233K)

>Subjectivism is a larp. That which is universally wrong is against the universe its in the name.

A larp, other than being mathematically proven

Attached: einstein.jpg (1200x675, 83K)

Please stop psychopathing this board.

>Mathematically proven
post einstein pic
Gotta stop sniffing your own farts, you're starting to believe in the nepotism.

also I got nice digits so all your arguments are invalid. 646 00
66 0 99
I like palindromes.

Sex morals, aside from their utilitarian values to pair-bonding and thus family creation, stability and maintenance have an upside even to libertine: they won't get laid as much but there is less chance of them getting an STD.

>internalized his morality so thoroughly that even thinks he doesn't follow any
We call that "brainwashing"

Not at all

only if jews are left alive does it have consequences.

Attached: 1480695579751.jpg (289x292, 20K)

I came to a a similar conclusion, which was "there's no point in making a moral argument against someone who a priori invalidates your idealology as evil". If pathos doesn't work, don't use it.

Why is only psychopathy patologised (rightly so, of course)? Why is there no empathopathy? Same with paranoia (only suspicion end of trust-suspicion axis) or pareidolia (Type I but not Type II errors).

>Sex morals, aside from their utilitarian values to pair-bonding and thus family creation, stability and maintenance have an upside even to libertine: they won't get laid as much but there is less chance of them getting an STD.
True. And this depends on your goals

>>internalized his morality so thoroughly that even thinks he doesn't follow any
>We call that "brainwashing"
Nah- it's called internalizing a framework for thinking

>only if jews are left alive does it have consequences.
Kek

Lmao I remember when this shit happened everyone knew the bitch did it. A month and 2 weeks no report seen every weekend at the club. Can’t believe a jury even had to hear anything

Can you explain?

This is why you keep getting pogromed by the way

Hopefully next time there's nowhere left for you to flee

To an extent I do admire your ability to just be unashamedly evil and fuck literally everything and everyone for your own gain, but ye in the long run it's gonna have to be a holocaust, for real this time, to put an end to your shenanigans

>Lmao I remember when this shit happened everyone knew the bitch did it. A month and 2 weeks no report seen every weekend at the club. Can’t believe a jury even had to hear anything

The judge was an idiot, biased against Anthony, probably didn't help.

>True. And this depends on your goals
There's a who? whom? there as. Plebs are malign-encouraged to be sexually free and not think of consequence. As author of The Bell Curve said, ruling class doesn't preach what they practice.

Who is this high elven queen?

as well.

>the most secular "morals" of the western man.

List of moral codes written by men
-----------------------------------
Code of Urukagina - scribed by men
Code of Hammurabi - chiseled by men
Egyptian Book of the Dead - written by men
Talmud - written by men
Rig Vedas - written by men
Bible - written by men
Draconian constitution - written by men
Koran - written by men
Corpus Juris Civilis - written by men
Tang Code - written by men

List of moral codes not written by men
--------------------------------------

Furthering your own goals at the cost of everyone else? Other human beings are lives that cannot be replaced. It is good to keep what you need, but to be so selfish as to take and take, until everyone else has suffered and died? No, to take and give, only to expect more? You aren't human. You lack basic empathy, or worse, you outright ignore it.

I expect Jews to survive much longer, just as they have survived a long time already.

Yes of course they will without a doubt

>There's a who? whom? there as. Plebs are malign-encouraged to be sexually free and not think of consequence. As author of The Bell Curve said, ruling class doesn't preach what they practice.
True. But a dog chooses to obey

If it is the last thing I do, I will see Israel turned to glass. I swear to you this - Israel and it's people will die horribly.

>Who is this high elven queen?
Casey Anthony.

I think that you misunderstand..

the dubabubble wuba dubulubs don't lie my fellow vpn nigger :3

Attached: 1480344009744.gif (245x118, 403K)

Go fuck yourself imbecile

Attached: 53EEEADC-75CA-45FF-A318-EA95E41DDF50.png (932x1138, 114K)

Never. I refuse to let these rats win.

>What about others
They can fend for themselves

Based.
I hate imbeciles more than anything

>Never. I refuse to let these rats win.
You are pushing on a string

This is why pushing the idea that universal morals exist is so dangerous, people believe that mass immigration is okay because the immigrants think "just like us" and it's why all of these women are baited into travelling to 3rd world countries only to get raped and killed. It completely denies the tens of thousand of years of separate evolution, different hominid admixture and culture taught from birth. Whether it's killing babies or mass genocide, everything has at once been justified as moral by a group of people.

Attached: Russian kid.jpg (604x403, 27K)

There are only secular morals. The ones falsely attributed to gods have no legitimacy

IF YOU ONLY THINK ABOUT YOUR OWN GOALS AND DO WHATEVER YOU CAN TO ACHIEVE THEM, EVEN IF IT'S DESTROYING OTHERS, YOU ARE A NON-HUMAN, PSYCHOPATHIC BEAST WHO NEEDS TO BE REMOVED, BECAUSE YOU ARE CONTRIBUTING TO POLLUTING THE ENTIRE HUMAN CIVILIZATION.

Keep that in your mind when you wait for your removal for abusing others to get what you want. :)

Also learn to speak English.

On a sidenote, ALL RETARDS CLAIMING THAT TRYING TO ACHIEVE EQUAL RIGHTS FOR MINORITIES IS "DEGENERACY" NEED TO BE REMOVED AS WELL, AND RETARDS WHO THINK THAT ONE GROUP OF PEOPLE (such as Jews) ARE CONTROLLING THE ENTIRE WORLD. Just because they are all so INSUFFERABLY IDIOTIC.

Bye, just came to seek for a thread to tell people how retarded they are, really.

> Whether it's killing babies or mass genocide, everything has at once been justified as moral by a group of people.

Yep. And at present they are enduring White murder- they're fine with it because it is indirect

Psychopathogists are often interested in pathologies on only one extreme end of an axis. There are no pathological opposites of paranoia or psychopathy. Also no "Placid Compliance Disorder" or Power Obessive or Wealth Acquisition Disorders. And only tendency to Type I errors (e. g.,finding an innocent person guilty, in other words false positives or making false connexions) but nothing about Type II (false negatives or incapacity or refusal to make or pathological blindness to blatantly obvious connexions).

>Psychopathogists are often interested in pathologies on only one extreme end of an axis. There are no pathological opposites of paranoia

Isn't this simply low intelligences?

> or psychopathy.
Could agree here, no pathologized opposite.

>Isn't this simply low intelligences?
Perhaps it's comorbid in some cases but many otherwise intelligent and functional people seem to have a trust blind spot that's William's Syndrome level when it comes to government agents, politicians, scientists and other authority figures.

I'd say that they trust is willful blindness, and that it comes from a subconscious determination that nothing can be done in such regards.

a psychopathic jew

now I've seen everything

Maybe part learned helplessness, and part social (related to conspiracy theory labeling).

because care bears dont chop people up and eat them

Or their governments are just trustworthy. Japan comes to mind.

100th time you make this inane thread you oven briquette

Attached: 1483621443990.jpg (850x446, 195K)

Always do the opposite of what jew flags say

Attached: beth4.png (544x485, 306K)

I'd say true, especially to the last part

>Or their governments are just trustworthy. Japan comes to mind.
In due time.

It doesn't want to live?

This.