Trumps got no chance

idk how this board of nazis supports this man but he has no chance 2020
GO BIDEN
FUCK BRUMP

Attached: 1558035749966.jpg (750x721, 75K)

Lowest quality bait in a long time

Attached: 06DC02E3-9B33-4359-B910-4DDF07743112.jpg (679x1024, 169K)

Where is the ass? What a freakish deformity!

*parties her ass off*

this looks like teenage sweet 16 booty. they haven't hit the freshman 15 or the legal implant age.

Ba rumpa bum bum!

Looks like one of those poorly drawn reddit cartoons.

Attached: 60ddbfe6608857a1193c017ee18d689a9dd6dcee[1].gif (500x283, 405K)

Attached: 20131110__20131111_A1_CDXXPDENSMELLOMETERp1.jpg (654x377, 23K)

No. That's what the average ass looks like. You're probably used to pol posting giant deformed goblin asses.

God gave me 5 solid inches and this is all I need.

TRUMP TULSI 2020
2T2T

Attached: shutup.png (1146x830, 1.21M)

Trump is ordering factories to stop aiding China and invest in the US

Biden is sucking Chinese cock. Regardless of perspective it should be obvious midwestern workers aren't going to like a candidate who wants to deepthroat Xi's pencildick and send their job overseas. Biden is taking the wrong stance.

Tweaker ass

sllllllideeeee

post decent women

Attached: 1558992212916.jpg (960x1200, 224K)

That ass has to be shopped.

Wow. Thanks OPP.

that picture is photoshopped you retards

>newfag in charge of educating other newfags
>pol is pol because muh meme views!

Attached: hank.jpg (600x315, 11K)

project moar you disgusting queer ive never seen anybody with an ass that small

You first

Why are you posting overweight animals?

Biden cant even speak a full sentence at this point. Good luck libby.

Attached: assface.jpg (365x540, 113K)

>butterfly tattoo
Nice try mkultrafags.

Biden 2020! Four more years!

It's being squeezed because here bathing suit bottom is too small.

Attached: 5441.jpg (683x1024, 320K)

stop Orc posting hue monkey.

based

kek

Yinz ridin' Biden, n' at.

BBBBBBRRRRRRRRPPPPPPFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTTTT

Oh I was not expecting that…that little gust my dear….you caught me off guard…yes…so gentle it was though…hmmmm…let me taste this little one…just one small sniff…..sniff…ah….ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffffff…and yet…so strong…yes…the odor….sniff sniff…hmmm….is that….sniff….hmmm….I can almost taste it my dear…..yes….just…sniff….a little whiff more if you please…..ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffff…ah yes I have it now….yes quite….hhhhmmmm…delectable my dear…..quite exquisite yes…..I dare say…sniff….the most pungent one yet my dear….BBBBBBRRRRRRRRPPPPPPFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTTTT

Oh I was not expecting that…that little gust my dear….you caught me off guard…yes…so gentle it was though…hmmmm…let me taste this little one…just one small sniff…..sniff…ah….ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffffff…and yet…so strong…yes…the odor….sniff sniff…hmmm….is that….sniff….hmmm….I can almost taste it my dear…..yes….just…sniff….a little whiff more if you please…..ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffff…ah yes I have it now….yes quite….hhhhmmmm…delectable my dear…..quite exquisite yes…..I dare say…sniff….the most pungent one yet my dear….BBBBBBRRRRRRRRPPPPPPFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTTTT

Oh I was not expecting that…that little gust my dear….you caught me off guard…yes…so gentle it was though…hmmmm…let me taste this little one…just one small sniff…..sniff…ah….ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffffff…and yet…so strong…yes…the odor….sniff sniff…hmmm….is that….sniff….hmmm….I can almost taste it my dear…..yes….just…sniff….a little whiff more if you please…..ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffff…ah yes I have it now….yes quite….hhhhmmmm…delectable my dear…..quite exquisite yes…..I dare say…sniff….the most pungent one yet my dear….

Her arm is distorting the curve in her back and those shorts look too tight. That's probably a beautiful ass naked. Give me small titty, small bubble butt cutie over a thunder thigh jungle tit bitch any day.

Can we ramp up the 16` memes?

What did you think the shills and spoops who took down ∞ were going to do next?
Just kidding. Biden isn't really an idiot, Warren isn't really insane and Kamela doesn't work for the mob who promised to depopulate California before giving it to China. No. Really. It was a joke.
Don't bother banning me, commissars. I'm outta here.
Good luck.

Attached: 811d8c6461815c066711311bfeb7efd1794b7a0aba587c1aa50fb79ecb8f02ee.png (500x666, 742K)

God, I'd love to lick the sweet off her body

sauce

white girl genes
great replacement is not real but I wish it was

Attached: 1552017532210.jpg (468x307, 18K)

Imagine how fat she'll be in 5 years living on food stamps.

> this

Attached: bait.png (500x523, 66K)