I see so many emasculated Whites.. I'm starting to think we should be genocided?

Discuss.

Attached: 003.jpg (640x1138, 118K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=A8aQYrTnI-U
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Attached: SNIF2.png (600x445, 437K)

Yeah... this exact same reaction a "attention grabbing" image should single handily cause Whites to be extinct. I hope you fucking mayos get genocided.

OK its happening, what are you doing to help?

Yes

By breeding Blacks, or Asians.
I hope the White Race ceases to exist within 40 years.

>we
>you fucking mayos
how big is your nose, OP

I mean at-least I don't like a refugee haven like FinLand is going to be soon. Have fun getting BLACKED. I'm sure all your pretty "Aryan" girls would love to take BBC and produce nice mutts.

BBBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

snnnnniiiiiiffffffffffff

BBBBBBRRRRRRRAAAAAAAPPPPPPPFFFFFFFFLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPFFFFFF
BBBBBBRRRRRRRRPPPPPPFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTTTT

Oh I was not expecting that…that little gust my dear….you caught me off guard…yes…so gentle it was though…hmmmm…let me taste this little one…just one small sniff…..sniff…ah….ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffffff…and yet…so strong…yes…the odor….sniff sniff…hmmm….is that….sniff….hmmm….I can almost taste it my dear…..yes….just…sniff….a little whiff more if you please…..ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffff…ah yes I have it now….yes quite….hhhhmmmm…delectable my dear…..quite exquisite yes…..I dare say…sniff….the most pungent one yet my dear….ssssnnnnniiiifffffffffffffffffffffff….yes….

based

Braaaap thread?

Attached: 2018.gif (295x216, 1.99M)

youtube.com/watch?v=A8aQYrTnI-U

>I'm starting to think we should be genocided
I second this.

This isnt helping

I agree. How do you feel fellow white people?

Attached: 1385786047329.gif (501x585, 10K)

(((You)))

God I hope that's a girl(male)

>here come the schizo (((you)))'s
Wow, maybe adhere to the topic at hand, should we be genocided? I mean I see so many emasculated (((whites))) like yourself.

It's Vera Dijkmans she gets a lot of (you)'s on Jow Forums, and has a Nordic BF.

Yeah, my dear op-kike. You should be genocided

Whites shouldn't be genocided because they're emasculated. Whites should be genocided because they are nothing more than jew servants. Whites are the only race dumb enough to vote for trump thinking he will fight the deepstate jews, only to become the most pro-jew president in US history.

Frankly humanity would be better off without whites. Yes we would lose a lot of innovation on the short term, but it will be much better for the health of the human race on the long term since there will not be any more rotschilds and the likes behind the scenes.

"we" "you mayos" ok rabbi

sage