The Balkans

I've tried, I've searched, but I don't understand them. I think Serbs are the last full-time kebab removalists? What little I understand is that the Balkans were European and got pozzed with Muslims in the eighties and they separated in the nineties (whence the term) and piece of shit ropeworthy SJW traitors decided to shit on the European side, and their efforts to gain their autonomy got them labelled as ebil ethnic cleansers, and the whole mess is still taboo?
Anyone care to enlighten this brainlet?

Attached: balkans-yugoslavia-ethnic.jpg (1280x1166, 333K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hey,_Slavs
m.statisticstimes.com/economy/european-countries-by-gdp-per-capita.php
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bosnian_Church
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

remove kebab and reform Yugoslavia

Bump. Also, when did the ottoman empire fall, and why were muslims tolerated in Europe after the fall? All the drama could've been avoided, no?

All you need to know

Attached: balkan.png (1542x787, 403K)

Most differences are by the name, basically the same people with different religions around the borders.

Point of story is: they are all Serbs in denial.

Sweet. Thanks.

>they are all Serbs in denial.
This. Balkanshits are all Serbs in denial.
Slovenes on the other hand are genetically Slavs, culturally Germanic and geographically Central European.

Knowing this could save your life here

Attached: 1562829834763.jpg (1440x2560, 453K)

we're all southern slavs, all the same people, we took different religions and that was a point of divide, also england created albania to serve as a damper zone agains russian influence, and americans created the state of kosovo to put the largest military base in eu there also to serve as a shield agains russia, and we southern slavs are also tribalistic, we prefer strong leaders of our tribes rather than one unifying leader and country :/ so we were an easy target for the divide and conquer

Fuck off šiptar. We're closer to Slovaks genetically than Croats.

that is the old map retard, Serbs got BTFO from most Croatian areas.

Read my post again you fucking brainlet, that's my point.

Hey, I said I know I don't know shit. I picked the first result from goolgle. Was the religious divide muslim/other, or different types of Christianity? Do people in Bosnia Herzegovina get along, or are they still low-key warring?

>Slovenes on the other hand are genetically Slavs, culturally Germanic and geographically Central European.
Nice bullshit LARP attempt.

Slovenes have I2a, which is not found in Central Europe. They aren’t culturally Germanic. And they aren’t geographically in Central Europe, core Central Europe = Poland, Hungary, Czechia, Slovakia and sometimes Austria. Slovenia is to the south of Central Europe and in Balkans.

You’re a Balkannigger in denial, like plenty of Slovenes

Main point of divide was religion. Mostly orthodox and catholicism. It made generational division, which means political, with different allies in ww2. Which deepened the divide.

>We're closer to Slovaks genetically than Croats.
Imagine being this autistic/revisionist. Slovenes look nothing close to Slovaks.

You just don’t want to be associated with your fellow Balkan neighbors. Slovenia doesn’t even border Slovakia..

Oh yes, let some amerifat tell me about my peoples. Tell me what I ate today for lunch too.

>mutt opinions
discarded

Attached: 1528020872367.png (600x800, 821K)

Balkaniggers with their short attention span would probably forget we shared a country once, yet you keep reminding them by desperately trying to separate from them.

Me being American has nothing to do with your ignorance of history you fucking LARP.

I’m first-gen Czech, I think I would know my own roots and people.

I'm sure you would know more about history of these lands than I...

Attached: 1566736669917.png (600x451, 34K)

>balkannigger complaining he doesn’t want to be grouped in with his fellow balkannnigers

Nice bait Macron

Whoops, pic fits perfectly to this

>I’m first-gen Czech
ANd nobody cares what Švabo thinks.

See point above: Slovenia does not even border Slovakia so how would they be genetically closer to them, than to their neighboring Croats? All nations share genetics closest near them. For example, Slovaks are related to Poles. Slovenians are genetically indistinct from Croats. You’re both Southern Slavs. Slovaks are West Slavs and free from Turkish influence, unlike you.

Make Kebab Great Again

Those country names mean slavs. Slovenia is the actual slav country by the name, and all of our "countries" were tied to Slovaks in history, even our union hymn was made by Slovaks, and written language with cooperation with them. Many of them are living in northern Serbia too.

We’re more relevant then your post-Yugoslav shithole.

We have as much I2 as we do R1b. The majority of our genetic makeup is comprised of R1a. Post your 23&Me, nigger

>Slovenes have I2a,
not nearly as much as Croatia and Bosnia and Serbia

slovenes are majority r1a

rare flag

We're more developed than Czechia so you can fuck off with your superiority complex.

You are fucking retarded but rest assured, Balkanoids are even more retarded.

Attached: f83e85b0-ae57-4083-aa73-8ab85c98836b-legalizacija.jpg (765x421, 198K)

>Those country names mean slavs.
And Slavs are not one people, they are many with diverse roots.

>Slovenia is the actual slav country by the name, and all of our "countries" were tied to Slovaks in history, even our union hymn was made by Slovaks, and written language with cooperation with them.
Serbia has absolutely nothing to do with Slovakia. Your union hymn was not made by Slovaks, you stole it from them and Poles. It was US Czechs who made the anthem Hej Slavs in the first place.

>Many of them are living in northern Serbia too.
It’s called diaspora and many certainly do not live there. According to the 2011 census, Slovaks (Serbian: Cлoвaци/Slovaci) in Serbia number 52,750, constituting 0.7% of the country's population. That’s not even 1% percent.

Imagine taking a bait from a French user it shows truly the intelligence of the enternal croats

Attached: 1566377649836.png (341x402, 233K)

And I already explained to you I2a is not found in Central Europeans. This clade along puts you in a separate genetic pile. It’s a Balkan haplogroup. It’s not found in Central Europe.

>25%
>majority

Hahaha with what industrial centers? No one even visits Ljubljana

>Švabo
the fuck is Švabo

>No one even visits Ljubljana
Good.

Fucking shit tier understanding of events in the region

Thanks. The charges against Milosevic were genocide (charges dropped, I think) against Bosniaks? So, Muslims? Did they date from the ottoman empire, or are they there by more recent immigration?

My thoughts exactly.

If you were more developed you would not struggle with having no industry

Also, I've seen rural Czechia, it's Croatia tier.
Only Prague can compare to Slovenia, nothing else.

As freely admitted on the post, so fuck off, paki.

Because it’s a rotten rundown shithole.

even Poland has around 6% of I2a, which
is even more males that most of Balkan countries
has

What a bunch of nonsense, LMAO.
>you stole it from them and Poles. It was US Czechs who made the anthem Hej Slavs in the first place.
>It’s called diaspora and many certainly do not live there.

That's mostly from balkaniggers who are 25% of our population anyway.

>Also, I've seen rural Czechia, it's Croatia tier.
Define “Croatia tier”. Rurals are the same everywhere in Eastern Europe.

>Only Prague can compare to Slovenia, nothing else
Comparing a jewel like Prague with thousands of years of history to a disgusting tiny piece of shit land like Slovenia is just laughable.

Schwabe

[Citation Needed]

You are the Balkanniggers. It’s YOUR genetic profile.

Asi ich verzia Švába
Burger, have you not heard of Kingdom of Hungary and then Austrian Empire? We were all apart of the same country for centuries, it's diaspora in the same sense as if some Slovaks packed up and left for America

>You are the Balkanniggers
Dont hurt his feelings libtards like thinking they dont live in the Balkans

Attached: 160402-frady-george-wallace-tease_jtmian.jpg (1566x880, 119K)

*It's not diaspora

Well for starters there's a fake ethnic group of "Macedonian"in your map those are slavs

Thanks. Informative. I'm not baiting.

Attached: b8580f2d9f5e1333e4b2613d0285572e9c62f3d8c48efec55b8f6e881452f774.jpg (400x520, 76K)

No nonsense, you spew lies.

You got your anthem from us, and we in turn got it from Poles: en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hey,_Slavs

>Its melody is based on "Mazurek Dąbrowskiego", which has also been the national anthem of Poland since but the Yugoslav variation has a slower tempo, is more accentuated, and does not repeat the last four lines as it repeats the last two lines.[1]

East Austria is basically Slovenes/Slovaks who speak German. And a bunch of yugo diaspora.

>we're all southern slavs, all the same people, we took different religions and that was a point of divide
t.Milogorac titoista

Attached: 1566590701813.png (709x373, 415K)

As if I care what some Czech degenerate thinks. Unlike you, I don't have to leave my country for a better life because I don't come from some shithole.

I took the first google result. But i have a mental image of Macedonians, and it's more Albanian than Slavic.

>Burger, have you not heard of Kingdom of Hungary and then Austrian Empire?
I’m Czech so obviously.

>We were all apart of the same country for centuries, it's diaspora in the same sense as if some Slovaks packed up and left for America
Almost every since country in Central & East Europe was part of Austria-Hungary, it was one of the largest empires. There was never any case of mass migration of Slovaks to Serbian lands.

Serbia was not even part of AH for most of history, unlike us and you who were a core part of it.

Pfew, with all this infighting, it's good that us czechs are not slavic but 100% pure g*rmanics.

Then why do your people move to Austria?

Fuck off kike

There’s nothing wrong with being Balkan yet they act as if it’s a trait of disgust and the worst thing in the world

Slovenes didn't come from the same branch as Croats/Serbs you dumb peace of shit Mutt.
No wonder you fled to Burgerland, you're too stupid so you need to be among shitskins to feel better about yourself.

Also, Serbia was not part of the Kingdom of Hungary, Croatia was however as a vassal. Serbia has been part of Ottoman Empire majority

>There’s nothing wrong with being Balkan yet they act as if it’s a trait of disgust and the worst thing in the world
Thats Croats and Slovenes in General heck even ''Serbs'' from nigger tier Vojvodina and Belgrade like to larp as ''european''
Fucking cuckolds i say

They date from the Ottoman empire. Christianity hadn't taken root in Bosnia as much as it had in Serbia.

>Slovenes didn't come from the same branch as Croats/Serbs you dumb peace of shit Mutt.
Then why the fuck do they speak a SOUTH SLAVIC tongue like them, brainlet?

>No wonder you fled to Burgerland, you're too stupid so you need to be among shitskins to feel better about yourself.
I was born here. I have dual Czech-American passports and citizenship and move every half year.

Well yes, East Germany mostly consists of germanised Slavs as well
Oh, i never claimed that, just that setting up villages in another corner of the empire is not same as moving halfway across the world, I personally dislike Serbs. One of them is my neighbour and he's a very loud prick

Funny how you think complete overhaul of some prehistoric song is stealing. Especially if a guy who written it is Slovak, like i mentioned. You could trace the origins back probably centuries into different places. My point still stands. Slovak made the song.

>Hahaha with what industrial centers? No one even visits Ljubljana
You're thinking like a nigger. How about you do some research once for a change
>m.statisticstimes.com/economy/european-countries-by-gdp-per-capita.php

Attached: AAB52FCE-10BD-4A25-94C8-95706D38395D.jpg (1242x815, 169K)

LARP as European? Nigger you are Europeans. Do Balkans see themselves as something different than Europeans or am I missing something?

This. I despise Muslims, but other than that, I really have no reason to dislike Balkans.

>tfw geographically in the Balkan.
>the only small part of Slovenia that actually is in the Balkan
>I live here
But hey, at least we know how to roast pečenka the right way.

Attached: serveimage.jpg (600x395, 92K)

That is very true, except for Vojvodina, which has been part of Hungary ever since, what ? 10th century?

The term European is infiltrated by EU globalist leftists so i refuse to use it

By which I mean no disrespect to the non-ottoman Balkans. I lean disrespect to ottomans.

He hates the EU politics, and US bombs.

Why does the world allow Albanians to exist?

It's a damn shame but I agree entirely.

Attached: ee9122f00549bbfe8fbbf07458232da72955c45add50073c64401d93160d97a4.png (1076x893, 468K)

Because of (you)

Christian Albanians unironically arent the problem (heck majority of them have slavic blood)
Muslim goat fuckers are what we fought against in 99

Vojvodina is Hungarian clay anyway. It’s interesting because so many ethnic groups live there and Serbs were the last ones who arrived from when Ottomans took Hungary, they migrated north.

You have Hungarians, Ukrainian, Slovaks and Romanians who livd there

Because they can

We don't.

i dont like people from the balkans
People on here always say they are so based, but all the people that are here, that are jugo, are extremely fucked up. They stand in front of their apartment the whole night in the street, and talk stuff in bosnian, slovenian, serbian etc, harassing each other, fighting, twice a week some girl flees from her flat crying, while some jugos run after her, screaming like idiots
Also in terms of working, they are extremely strange, they never greet, they always make a scene, very unpleasant
None of the countries in the balkan are germanic or close to anything of how we are, or act
They are completely their own thing

U guys should remove that Macron faggot quickly

bosnians were originally Catholic, they were islamized durign the ottoman period, and they got their own state. Croatians claim that Bosnia is their clay and people, i don't argue with that, they have more in common with Croats than the other Balkan peoples. I personaly hate Bosniaks because they are slavs but import the worst of muslim culture the Wahabism and Tekfirism, also Saudis buy a lot of land there and fund the import of their culture.

>bosnians were originally Catholic
False they had teir own heretical sect called ''Bosnian Church'' as their religion

I know, it's why I mentioned it

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bosnian_Church

At least some of those yugo shits go north so we aren't completely filled with them. Thanks.

fucking idiots taking the bait like always

Attached: 3E2 (2).png (521x441, 110K)

>slovenian
Sure, bud. At this point, we have a higher trust society than you