Joe Walsh announces Republican primary challenge against Trump

abcnews.go.com/amp/Politics/exclusive-joe-walsh-announces-republican-primary-challenge-president/story?id=65122073

>"We've got a guy in the White House who is completely unfit to be president and it stuns me that nobody stepped up. The country is sick of this guy's tantrum, he's a child... he's nuts, he's erratic, he's cruel, he stokes bigotry,"

>"I helped create Trump and that's not an easy thing to say... I went beyond the policy and the idea differences and I got personal and I got hateful. I said some ugly things about Pres. Obama that I regret"

Wow. Now that is what I call having a backbone... this guy represents what every real Republican should really be thinking.

Who else is considering voting for this guy over the orange chud in chief? I think I will.

Attached: joewalsh.png (1096x614, 746K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MLkFS5oAGi4
newsweek.com/trump-border-wall-built-progress-how-much-1446311
m.youtube.com/watch?v=G87UXIH8Lzo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

What a joke, lol.
Thanks for the laugh.

The only joke is people like you who still support the traitor in chief.

Where are your morals?

His running mate will be his son's severed head.
>look what trump did

Kek.
You have no idea about Joe Walsh, you poor ignorant sap.
This huckster makes John McCain look like a pillar of sanity.
Just watch how it unfolds.
Btw Walsh did dick to get us President Trump - Walsh yelled on television once and then fundraised off of it for a decade.

Remember when he was in the Eagles?

WHO?

Only libfags say "chud"

This
... I thought it was Jon Walsh from America's most wanted

Somebody give that dude a prophylactic.

literally who

There is a lot of money in running for office.
Walsh could clear several million easily.

Literally who? No chance in hell this butt boy wins.

Behold, the dying gasps of the cabal...

Literally WHO? kek...

Walsh is an ignorant POS. Who is going to vote for this loser? Go back to your fucked up radio show, and STFU

When has sanity been an issue for Republicans? My guess is that a lot of Republican voters are drifting away because of Tardzilla. They need someone to herd the sheep back to save the down ballot. Many of the religious idiots are not able to reconcile the dissonance between their superstition and covering up for a pedophile blackmail ring. Walsh is an excellent choice because he looks like the Epstein but has not been outed as a pedophile protector. The sheep will vote Republican in the primary, where there will be a lot of other issues on the ballot instead of stay home. And after Walsh loses they will vote for Tardzilla in the general because they already voted for another guy that had all the appearance of being a pedophile.

Attached: donaldtrumpghislainemaxwell.jpg (600x884, 359K)

Attached: _C_HjoDk3p_2.png (1004x502, 778K)

Attached: 1521673788936.png (1490x552, 446K)

Reminder Walsh was on the Ron Paul side of the pro-civil liberty tea party while in Congress.

Your a faggot the moral you should be killed faggot.

I don't even want anyone else as president other than Trump at this point. Even if I don't support everything, he's truly shown just how big a joke the political system is. We cannot just go back to how the way things were pre-Trump. We know too much now, that's what these out of date bureaucrats don't understand. Trump has turned American politics into the fucking WWE. Joe Walsh is a fossil, the world has moved on.

We can't go back.

Attached: 1566624012693.jpg (1024x576, 59K)

>he's truly shown just how big a joke the political system is

I agree, let Trump import millions of non-whites and replace us.

Attached: 1566319972971.png (800x800, 339K)

You're right, we should elect Democrats and import non-whites even faster.

It doesn't even matter anymore. It's the choice between a slow decline or a fast one.

Attached: thisisyourlifenow.jpg (1280x670, 81K)

>> Wow. Now that is what I call having a backbone... this guy represents what every real Republican should really be thinking.

Who else is considering voting for this guy over the orange chud in chief? I think I will.

Nope. He's a Bush era republican who will create a second version of Bush's America. You remember, right? Fake wars, strange voting record (from being encapsulated in honey traps), tax cuts for nobody.

Tucker cant even watch his kid

You are anti-american and a traitor, and we dont support trump anymore either

>Wow. Now that is what I call having a backbone... this guy represents what every real Republican should really be thinking.
can't tell if sarcasm or genuine libtard shill

Another Twitter-spawned Grift Right creature, this time with Establishment flavor.

Attached: EBcRqckXoAAMaj4.jpg (952x699, 165K)

r/wooosh

Trump 2020

Who the fuck is this clown?

>this time with Establishment flavor.

???? Trump is the establish, hes the president fag. And jewish

Attached: 1566569400351.jpg (1024x974, 64K)

Attached: Screenshot 2019-08-25 17.40.36.png (758x399, 67K)

>no, YOU'RE the traitor!!!"

Attached: Screenshot 2019-08-25 17.43.15.png (1559x929, 238K)

>one line in the SOTU address means Grimp has BETAYTED us!!!! Elect a Democrat that will decriminalize illegal border crossing to show 'em!!!

>ONE
>LINE

Attached: Screenshot 2019-08-20 12.45.43.png (1102x571, 123K)

Slide thread

Lmao, share blue is shilling from this angle. Okay, then.

I wonder how much /ptg/ checks come in from the Trump campaign to shill here.

Attached: index.jpg (225x225, 25K)

MIGA crowrd scared shitless of Walsh and the Ron Paul tea party movement.

Attached: Screenshot 2019-08-25 17.50.38.png (780x481, 72K)

Walsh is going to say it guys

Attached: walsh.png (595x237, 28K)

Attached: Screenshot 2019-08-25 17.53.30.png (759x349, 40K)

Looks a lot like Jeffrey Epstein DESU.

Your full of shit
Your a shit sandwich on a piss soaked croissant
Your either a bagel eating shill
Or
An evangelicuck
Either way KYS

Literally who?

Don’t know hit all about this klown
But this is encouraging!

Patriot

Attached: Screenshot 2019-08-25 17.56.42.png (764x191, 25K)

Based. He's going to say nigger on the campaign trail.

Attached: basedn.png (598x612, 284K)

Second tim I’ve seen him use nigger on twitter. Anymore?

This is true,
Literally the worst way to solve the middle class prosperity deficit.
We need a consortium of people from all disciplines who bring to the table solutions to the issues of middle class destruction.
It’s why China’s now and Japan’s after ww2 middle classes blossomed and why ours is dissolving - rich get richer plebs flail.

y'all laughed at prospect Epstein was shunted out of jail and look-alike left behind
well OP has just given us
photo of Epstein post-cosmetic surgery
and the real Walsh has been disappeared

also Q is a fag

Yeah he's used it quite a bit apparently

Attached: walsh1.png (592x318, 32K)

Walsh wants Israel to completely annex Palestine and deport all Palestinians. Fuck him. Armed rebellion or nothing

Need a candidate that will go with the hard r

Attached: walsh2.png (600x194, 29K)

Kek
Bill Weld, Joey, and I hope Mark ‘I hike the Appalachian trail’ Sanford too; will be a nice warm up for Trump.

I'd rather be a cheap cracker than any sort of fucking nigger. And where in the fuck does this monkey get off calling a billionaire cheap? I fucking hate niggers.

Trump is one of the most pro-American presidents ever. Anyone who says otherwise is literally retarded. Now Trump May be an asshole, but so are most presidents,

What’s this guy’s name recognition?
Is the GOP on the hook for debates and primaries just because who? filed FEC papers?

The TP was taken over by Bill Kristol early on. He saw the threat and neutralized it. Kristol hand picked Sarah Palin for McCain. He didn't figure on her going off the (((reservation))).

I'll bet you a shekel Walsh is another Bill Kristol project, like that David French faggot and the other one.

>will be a nice warm up for Trump.

Where is the wall Trumpfag? How about we ask that when people don't vote for you in the primary.

Very cocky attitude there for someone who is so unpopular.

Attached: 1566593441826.gif (568x320, 2.94M)

>I can't come up with anything to attack him so I will just say he's bad cause reasons

But Trump isn't a faggot for appointing literally the entire Reagan / Bush administration to his cabinet?

Attached: 1566676492920.jpg (1080x983, 127K)

This is about the only thing I like about him, unironically. Saying "nigger" in a non-derogatory sort of context should not be taboo. It's childish and stupid to pretend that it is some great blasphemous thing, and people decades ago understood this.

I never said any of that. Honestly I've been critical of Trump and critical of his absurd hiring at least as long as anybody.

So why attack Walsh when his voting record in Congress was fighting the neocons?

This is all the matters.

>into the trash he goes

The wall is slowly getting built. But it’s the fault of Congress and liberal judges why that wall is not getting built faster. I guess Trump could go full dictator and just do it. But I would be against that. And none of these ‘Republicans’ would build a wall anyway.

Not a chance. Firstly he says “the county is sick of this guy” when there is zero evidence of this. People love trump and the America-first MAGA agenda. That’s why they voted for him in the primary, and then again in the general. Secondly he uses the word “cruel”, which is a democrat buzzword used because they can’t actually fight his agenda on its merits, so the democrats are hoping that America will feel bad enough for brown children that they’ll say no to trump in 2020, which won't work for obvious reasons. Finally, he can not point to a single person (other than himself) who supports his “run”. This is basically a repeat of McMuffin in 2016 and will end the exact same way, without one vote being cast against president trump. Here’s a little piece of advice: if people wanted Walsh or McMuffin or Jeb, we would have voted for them. We voted TRUMP for damn god reason, and will do so again

Kek

>The wall is slowly getting built.

ZERO MILES BUILT

Repeat after me, ZERO MILES BUILT

One more time, ZERO
MILES
BUILT

Ann Coulter was right about trumpfags

Attached: 1566771259021.jpg (1024x1024, 326K)

>Firstly he says “the county is sick of this guy” when there is zero evidence of this.

Most people are sick of this guy saying stupid shit and breaking his campaign promises

Make Israel great again?!

>People love trump and the America-first MAGA agenda.

LOLOLOLOL not only is that not true, Trump didn't win a majority of the GOP primary

And literally you could have nominated a shoe to run against Hillary and the Republicans would have voted for the shoe.

None like Trump.

Walsh looks like Beto's gay dad

>ZERO MILES BUILT
youtube.com/watch?v=MLkFS5oAGi4

Ok, get back to me once the first primary votes are cast. I’d bet everything I own that Walsh doesn’t win a single state. He’s an even bigger failure than McMuffin. Anyways if people are as sick of trump as you and Walsh say they are, why isn’t there an actual primary challenger appearing on Fox? Why did Walsh have to announce on CNN?

newsweek.com/trump-border-wall-built-progress-how-much-1446311
If you were honest, I might stay and debate you. But you’re an obvious shill.

>build the *strategic fencing repairs in key areas built up over time over Clinton/Bush/Obama*

Attached: 1566593149040.jpg (750x417, 396K)

Joe Walsh is Jeb in a leather jacket

He represents a group of constituents that literally don’t exist, part of the David French/David Frum/Bill Krystol/Bulwark group of faggot exiles that Trump shipped to Mongolia in a box after his election

I’ve heard his retarded radio show and it consists of him saying “I’m angry” over and over again

McMuffin has a better chance

Attached: 85C9C50C-AA44-4C26-A75C-A7CD15B07EDA.png (554x435, 110K)

>newsweek.com/trump-border-wall-built-progress-how-much-1446311

You keep posting border fencing with fake news articles saying it's the wall Trump promised

>He represents a group of constituents that literally don’t exist, part of the David French/David Frum/Bill Krystol/Bulwark group of faggot exiles that Trump shipped to Mongolia in a box after his election

What to know how I know you are gay?

Attached: Screenshot 2019-08-25 17.50.38.png (771x469, 72K)

Do you remember the primary? Here, let me refresh your memory m.youtube.com/watch?v=G87UXIH8Lzo

Attached: 24DA6365-418F-40EE-A6C8-63222E5734D7.jpg (500x361, 81K)

Joe Walsh couldn’t even beat Tammy Fucking Duckworth

Overwhelming majority of GOP voters voted for a candidate other than that New York values libtard Democrat called Trump.

Attached: Screenshot 2019-08-25 18.27.53.png (461x891, 267K)

And you call me a shill.
Kek you’re playing semantics. When you say fence, you’re trying to imply what’s between my neighbors backyard and my back yard. I never expected the Great Wall of China. The steel barriers will do fine by me, and any sensible person.

>Joe Walsh couldn’t even beat Tammy Fucking Duckworth

Shill alert, Walsh's distract was redistricted after his election into a heavy Democratic area.

Attached: 13154430573_4ba1d8ac02_b.jpg (1024x717, 153K)

>And you call me a shill.

I will because Trump said 2,700 CONCENTRATE WALL paid by Mexico.

I will continue to call you a shill posting FAKE news articles until I see an actual wall construction and it being built by the end of 2020

Well no shit, there were 17 candidates. Just answer me this, if “Republicans could have nominated a shoe and Republicans would have voted for it”, then why didn’t one of the other 16 win? Why didn’t the people put up Jeb to run against Hillary? They picked trump for a REASON.

True. How can Dems gerrymander with redistricting and it’s fine, but when Republicans do it the Feds step in and break it up. Or the State courts in the case of Pennsylvania in 2018.

>JARED THE VOTERS ARE STARTING TO LOOK UP JOE WALSH'S LIBERTARIAN VOTING RECORD, I HAVE TO DO A THING

Attached: D1napQeX4AA7ApI.jpg (1178x1200, 95K)

>Well no shit, there were 17 candidates.

If Trump was so popular he would have won by 80% or higher.

Romney won over 60% when he had like 10 candidates running against him.

>ID: WEak

I know this is your FIRST DAY trying to ENGAGE with the “grassroots”, but you might want to stop sniffing the whiteboard markers and take three minutes to STRATEGIZE.

FIRST, draw a BIG CIRCLE. These are the total POTENTIAL VOTERS for JOE WALSH.

Now, (are you listening!?) I want you to stick that marker WAYYYYYYY up into your asshole. That FAMILIAR SENSATION is how it will feel like EVERY DAY that you spend copy pasting TWEETS for this WASHED UP GRUNTING ABORTION OF A CANDIDATE.

Go fellate George Will, he’s pretty free these days and will probably flip you a buck or two.

Attached: 6D8C6070-B550-4BD8-A53A-10F181753B9A.png (3556x3516, 358K)

Every time.

Attached: B713B811-5F76-4114-8E62-BB7B33FB98EF.jpg (1242x1562, 348K)

She doesn’t even have legs

He should have won in a walk

Well when Congress passes the new trade deal with US/Mexico/Canada I will get back to you. Sure, Trump backed off his position on a cement wall, and I guess you thought Mexico would send us gold bullion to pay for it. But, guess what, if that’s the best attack you got, Trump wins 2020. newsflash! All politicians lie. Trump is doing the best he can within his means. Plus the border patrol says a wall/fencing that is able to be seen through is better for patrolling the border. This is your last you.

Finally we can get a common sense conservative in the white house.

As a never trumper myself this is some damn good news.

Kek

Now voting Trump 2020 due to the shilling in this thread alone.

No more wars for Israel Trumpster

Attached: Screenshot 2019-08-25 17.43.15.png (1545x925, 237K)

Snort

I am now a CruzMissile