Daily reminder that misgendering a robot is hate speech

Daily reminder that misgendering a robot is hate speech

Attached: 1566758725404.png (590x454, 183K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Z5onlG_8J18
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

pronounce "over" correctly you fuck

Fortunately for Gearbox the pronouns I identify as for purchasing their games are CODEX/SKIDROW.

I don’t get these lgtb faggots. “They/them” doesn’t make sense in the same context as “he/she”.

E.g
>Paula came over the other day, them was very happy.

It just doesn’t work...

By new a game they mean Borderlands 3? Anyone who has seen the trailer knows it will be a sjw-ridden mess

I wonder if there are any psychological or intellectual ramifications in forcing unnatural speech. What I mean is, normally you see someone, or an object, and your speech flows naturally, you see a person with long hair, boobs, you think "woman, girl, lady, she, her", etc. it doesn't require any conscious thought, it flows naturally. Or you see a container made for drinking liquid, and you think "cup, bottle", etc. it flows naturally, you aren't stuck there thinking "what is this? hmm I don't know, what am I supposed to call this thing?" you just know because you live in a world where you've encountered these things so often that it's a natural train of thought.

When we get into this whole "don't gender me according to what I look like, but according to what I want to be called", it seems to create a stop-gap in your brain activity; you see someone with manly hands, a 5'oclock shadow, adams apple, and you think "well that's a man" but then they say "NO I'M A WOMAN CALL ME SHE OR HER!!!" which is completely unnatural in regards to your brain activity.

So even IF you decide to comply, and even if you are, say, a "trans ally", it still requires you to halt your natural brain activity, and intentionally force yourself to say the opposite of what comes natural, disrupting your flow.

I wonder if that disruption in brain activity has any longterm negative implications — could it be an attempt by (((them))) to get people to re-wire their brain in a way that will cause misfires in other aspects of life? is this akin to intentionally developing a speech stutter, or a physical limp?

I can't think of many other times where we're asked to intentionally halt our natural, intuitive flow.

>Jew
>basedgame shit
>>>reddit

he pretends to be jew in hopes of not getting shoah'd off twitter

Have a (you), because I kek'd

Fitgirl is good too, NOSteam too

>Gearbox
>making good games
pick one, unless you enjoy unironic reddit humour

Maybe because you're retarded.

>Paula came over the other day, they were very happy.

Stop playing video games.

Anyone have that famous quote about communist propoganda not being to make people believe lies, but simply to force them to repeat lies so often that they become broken and disheartened?

This still doesn't make sense

it does.
"i went to my dentist the other day"
"oh what did they say?"
"she said i got an impacted wisdom tooth"
they is just a way to talk about an unknown subject like someone you dont know the gender of or if you dont know the number of people or if you dont know which subject is responsible for the action. maybe the way its used in your country is different.

Attached: 1551723500551.jpg (400x289, 16K)

How many Paulas were there? I have no studied knowledge of the english language, but it doesnt work in german.

Guess I'll have to stop buying their stuff so I don't accidentally get banned for something that stupid.
Looks like it's time to boycott more garbage!
>Get woke, go broke

based

I don't think I've ever played a single game that Gearbox has ever made. They must be really garbage.

Your right the leaf is being a tard

kek

Attached: 1565826782865.png (229x220, 9K)

It’s still grammatically incorrect. Makes Paula sound like the split personality loon she is.

They is multiple retard

Handsome Jack seems more sane in relation to this madness every single day.
youtube.com/watch?v=Z5onlG_8J18

>we're not forcing you to change your viewpoints
>but if you don't you won't be allowed to speak here

who is going to call out the jews? I can't take this any more

What happened to it?

What is this language policing and revision anyway? Its not solving any problems, xhey just wont be complaining about language when the islamic police throws them off a rooftop.

Attached: 55D2BA2F-A3D2-42A8-8FB0-35A33C10F54D.jpg (2640x1980, 1.04M)

Way back in the day before video games were gay they made brothers in arms which was pretty good.
I suspect not a single dev from that era is still with them.

It's actually quite simple once you make it a habit! For example, I have in my phone a custom field for each of my contacts that specifies their pronouns and it's as simple as looking up their name and reading that field to determine how I should address them. It's more work than doing nothing, of course, but once you get used to it, it's as simple as Googling a fact during a conversation because you've forgotten it (for example, who was Dr. Who in 1987?) Twenty years ago that would require a trip to the local library, but now it literally takes 30 seconds! I don't believe that's going to cause any brain damage and, at worst, it's brain exercise that will make you sharper over the long term. Not too shabby, in my opinion.

That's fine. Don't buy their garbage. Less revenue for shit people.

1. Robots arent born.
2. When are we gonna stop pretending this social justice crap isn't a liberal religion? This shit is literally punishing people for their equivalent of heresy.

Fucking religioustards never go away, do they? They just find new ways of doing the same old shit they've always done. God, I can't wait for the nu-holy wars.

>Daily reminder that misgendering a robot is hate speech
You're not required to change your beliefs, but you are required to endorse ours in every public utterance.

Except Paula is a goddamn female name. English ain't a hard language to grasp.

>"don't gender me according to what I look like, but according to what I want to be called"
A big sticking point for me on pronouns is many of these trans are unable to change reality to their liking, or what they believe would be a proper reality they could accept. Failing to change the real environment they live in(their gender and bodies) on their own with the abilities and resources they posses, they resort to forcing others to change the environment so the trans is "perceived" by their chosen gender. Which is obviously an authoritarian way to control the environment, but runs into the emperor has no clothes disaster at he end where anyone willing to disagree with what is "proper reality" gets ridiculed. It's doesn't change how someone's sex is perceived by people whit a different view, it changes how people talk around protected classes and authorities.

>1. Robots arent born.
>2. When are we gonna stop pretending this social justice crap isn't a liberal religion? This shit is literally punishing people for their equivalent of heresy.
>Fucking religioustards never go away, do they? They just find new ways of doing the same old shit they've always done. God, I can't wait for the nu-holy wars.
"Systems" do not rule us, people do. Systems are USED to rule us by PEOPLE.

It will never stop because PEOPLE custom create them as our set of rules to follow. They will, whenever they need to change it, change it.

You cannot defeat "religion". You can punish those pushing a particular religion and force them to change it back to somehting you like better.

>willing to disagree with what is "proper reality" gets ridiculed.
Excuse me: it should be "official reality"

>this forum's rules include not attacking others for their beliefs.
I believe all niggers and kikes need to be killed.
don't attack me for my beliefs, bigot.

The best way to target these companies is to say you won't let your children play vidya games based on the shit they say. They couldn't give a fuck if the current generation stops playing because they're likely about to drop out of playing and join the workforce. They care about the child demographic because that's their bread and butter. Which is also who they're targeting with this kind of thought. If they target your children with this shit, then use your children as weapons against them.

>It's doesn't change how someone's sex is perceived by people whit a different view, it changes how people talk around protected classes and authorities.
It does. It doesn't effect you as much as the next generation, and also when everyone sees everyone else doing it, they feel a strong need to surrender.

Also, having to speak one way and think another leads to congnitive dissonance.

>They
Is plural, you fucking mongs. Stop shitting all over my language.

I'll just call it nigger, if that fits with their view.

Based and pirate pilled

>Maybe because you're retarded.
>>Paula came over the other day, they were very happy.
Imagine how retarded you have to be to reinvent the language just to justify that you are now being completely forced to annihilate the plural/singular distinction.

Aaaaayyyy
Based and piratepilled

How can you English native speakers even stand this shit?

Negress*

Attached: a234_s7.jpg (339x320, 11K)

>1. Robots arent born.
Powerful tech people are creating a situation where some day you will be forced to accept "robot rights". And those robots will be controlled 100% and just mimicking independence while they are given "rights".

Imagine having a database of your "friends" mental illnesses.

Seek help.

Attached: S4v5hR9.webm (420x314, 1.72M)

xim xirs confuse people. they should just stick to trannies.

Attached: 1283479123741928.jpg (640x799, 81K)

Jersh is 100% Jewish. WTF you on about bro. I even have proof, though not willing to share here for op sec reasons.

"The purpose of propaganda is not to persuade or to teach, but to humiliate..." to break down the psyche of a defeated people by forcing them to repeat the most obvious falsehoods.

Man, SJWs are really urrberdoing it now.

>it's not hard to try
What a fucking piece of shit

this is called thought control in a framework developed by cult expert Steven Hassan,

Behavior
Information
Thought
Emotional

control

Kek

>How can you English native speakers even stand this shit?
When the people who control society declare anything to be true and punish everyone who opposes it, people fall in line and make various justifications, like this retarded bitch Canadian.
If you were being forced to do it by literally all media with literally no opposition because it's all controlled by a few billionaires who already agreed on this then you would be in this same situation.

>I can't think of many other times where we're asked to intentionally halt our natural, intuitive flow.
Kids raised in this will just rewire their "natural, intuitive flow"

Jersh is good boy

Lists can be useful

Attached: 1566597252724.jpg (991x679, 156K)

its not a religion its moved past that into cult territory

I'm not going to warp the English language with every person I meet to satisfy your mental illness.

>its not a religion its moved past that into cult territory
It can be called a religion because it is the official religion of the entire west, enforced by the wests modern versions of priests (Psychologists)

This doesn't make sense at all.

Will Amazon ban me for addressing Alexa as her instead of they/them? What is Amazon's official stance on Alexa's gender? How many customers will Amazon lose if forced to give an official stance?

Dare I say... Operation Alexa?

Attached: 5982513_sd.jpg (1703x3151, 896K)

>I'm not going to warp the English language with every person I meet to satisfy your mental illness.
Then you'll get fired. And if you are not in a place where that will happen yet, think about and understand their position and situation.

>I have in my phone a custom field for each of my contacts that specifies their pronouns
I hate enabler faggots like you so much.

Attached: 1564322308983.jpg (800x563, 104K)

Attached: V2 EB.png (1920x1186, 35K)

Attached: 4b2c66feec659aad79cea095841618d1531fc561d83c52850dff172f36200b43.jpg (771x600, 88K)

>>I'm not going to warp the English language with every person I meet to satisfy your mental illness.
>Then you'll get fired. And if you are not in a place where that will happen yet, think about and understand their position and situation.
Go woke go broke

Imagine being that guy and having to tell your future kids/grandkids how you got that scar. No cool war stories, nothing heroic at all in fact. No cautionary tales about youthful hubris or the perils of a life of crime. Just randomly got attacked one day by a man in a dress.

What sexuality does the robot identify as

Savage. Get woke go broke.

>for example, who was Dr. Who in 1987?
I only just noticed this and now realize this was bait and feel stupid. Well done.

this is why I come here. Fuck I love you guys sometimes

Don't buy their games faggot.

>Go woke go broke
No, fight the power end up fired. That is what is actually happening in the west. And that is the sole reason that shit wins.

>Go woke go broke
How many of you people who say that have been boycotting companies since gamergate?

>fight the power end up fired
Catchy meme,faggot. Really rolls off the tongue.

Attached: lefty memes.jpg (914x2372, 3.05M)

Yes I'm sure having to fire everyone is great for business. Will DEFINITELY work for the 99% of the population that aint mentally ill

>>fight the power end up fired
>Catchy meme,faggot. Really rolls off the tongue.
That's what your brain should run on. Just assume we're winning. Don't think about what is happening or why. Just assert that we are winning for the 1 billionth time.

redpilled

>Yes I'm sure having to fire everyone is great for business. Will DEFINITELY work for the 99% of the population that aint mentally ill
You fucking imbicilic little ape fuck. This shit is already being enforced you dumb little monkey fucker.

99.9999% of people immediately go along with it.

Your diseased dumb cartoon brain thinks that almost everyone is going to choose "fighting the power" over feeding their family.

I'm not buying their shit game. And doubly so after their sellout bullshit with Epic. The Pre-Sequel was full blown SJW and garbo gameplay. I uninstalled it after giving it a try for 4 hours.

Based and warezpilled

>tl;dr comic

Has anyone read the whole thing?

Attached: parasite white blood cells.gif (280x280, 3.43M)

>Mocking and boycotting your enemies is complacency
Are you retarded or are you just upset that not everybody is a whiny doomer bitch about it like you?

Attached: 6a3b4ba7647264e641c2ba8a771858b9cfc8d95a805b68ee3af97ae6e4779b5c.jpg (1770x1770, 174K)

That example with Paula and they isn't the same thing as singular they, Burger.

I didn't read it but someone else did some other time I posted it.
tl;dr of the tl;dr - I hit the wall but it's not my fault.

Attached: roastie truths.png (300x100, 69K)

In a world where anyone with half a braincell understands that there are plenty of jobs to choose from, yes. Not gonna hold my breath with you tho

>I'm not buying their shit game. And doubly so after their sellout bullshit with Epic. The Pre-Sequel was full blown SJW and garbo gameplay. I uninstalled it after giving it a try for 4 hours.
People do seem to be starting to boycott now. But this shit has gone on for years before people realized they needed to do that. Perhaps too late but good to try anyway.

HOWEVER, in businesses, everyone will say anything to keep their jobs. You assuming people will just fight the power in that scenario is retarded.

No and your pic related is a lot more interesting than that crap too.

>>Mocking and boycotting your enemies is complacency
>Are you retarded or are you just upset that not everybody is a whiny doomer bitch about it like you?
No, that is fine, but you have to understand the actual situation. Everyone is required to be PC at their job and this forces cognitive dissonance if they don't adopt those beliefs.

>but you have to understand the actual situation
Who the fuck are you and why should anyone here believe you know shit from sandwiches?

Attached: 3c65999a1ed233ee703a7ff1dd2424410fc830030e881147b562c82fcdf185cd.jpg (469x505, 48K)

Breakdown of society is the end result. No morals, no rules, no shame, no tradition, no culture; that is how you kill the west.

epic games store deal told me enough about this game

This is why they tried to push xe and xer but it was too ridiculous.

>In a world where anyone with half a braincell understands that there are plenty of jobs to choose from, yes. Not gonna hold my breath with you tho
All of these businesses have the same requirements because they are all being forced by threat of lawsuit to prevent "a hostile work environment" for LGBT and minorities.

In some States in the US there are explicit rules requiring this, in all others it's at least a threat of lawsuit forcing this. There is no business to run to.

If you are not having to do that in France yet, it is because you French are not subject to the same sort of rules and your rulers actually fear you unlike our well-behaving bitch asses.