Programmers of Jow Forums, have you taken the STEM cyanide pill?

For one, programming is an incredibly degrading job that offers 0 job security and is the vocation most plagued by ageism by a far margin. You are not respected at any normal company. Every day, some Alpha who probably does nothing at his job except get his secretary to suck his dick in his corner office cucks you into doing random bitch work, and then yells at you when it's not done by the deadline despite it being impossible to complete the work requested. Not only that, the code rarely works, your co-workers are Indians brought in by Tata Consultancy who will replace you for half the salary and you have to train them to get your $500 severence, and the work never, ever ends. You pollute your body with the caffeinenated jew, deprive it of sleep, and let it rot while you sit the majority of the day, neglecting any healthy exercise, social interaction or life goal attainment.

It's like a postal worker, but coupled with feelings of loneliness, helplessness and total hopelessness. Programmers are too depressed to go postal, a sad state of affairs. After dentists, programmers have the highest rates of mental disorders, especially depression and suicide.

It gets worse. Women, when they hear you are a programmer, instantly reject you. It is far better to tell a woman you are on welfare than to out yourself as a computer programmer. It's highly embarrassing for a woman to associate with a programmer, as everyone knows they are the grown up version of the hopeless virgin in high school. One who never really grew up and became normal and fit into society, but rather found an environment where he could escape the reality of his situation and be invisible, able to hide the toxic shame and utter humiliation that is the programmer.

Programming's father, Alan Turing, killed himself with cyanide because he was a programmer. Programmers, why haven't you taken the cyanide pill and quit programming and turned to a respectable profession to better society?

Attached: 1495393629691.jpg (506x336, 64K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NJW_av0PQXM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It's true. I do programming, but I tell everybody i'm a physicist so they don't think i'm autistic.

>black programmer

Attached: hello i am huwhite11.jpg (425x620, 125K)

Depends on the company. I work for a relatively small but successful international company, and it's quite good for what it is, but the reality of the whole corporate world is still present of course.

this is one of the reasons whites are being replaced, they genuinely are faggot cunts that shit all over their genetic superiors, ie programmers and engineers (ironically who are also the most red pilled and could inform and save the white man but they won't listen to him because they've unpersoned him so bad)
bye

I only program to make my own projects to make me money. I don't do it to slave away for some jew owned company.

Attached: wetundies.jpg (971x728, 98K)

Here's a reality check to you sour grapes faggots.
>be me
>been working for almost seven years as programmer
>have done consultancy gigs for over a dozen companies
>never met a top senior guy who's been under 40yo
>have met 200+ programmers, only two have been fired: one who just stopped showing up, and the other was grossly negligent to the point where he might as well been sabotaging the company
>if you're not an autistic sperg, the six-figure pay is a literal panty-dropper (I've been personally offered sex right then and there by a roastie with an MBA), they don't give a shit what kind of work pays for their dates and fancy shit
>0 job security? me and most of my colleagues get monthly calls from headhunters offering consistently $90k+ pay and benefits IN FINLAND
>Pajeet jobs are coming back in droves as Finns (and Yoros in general) have figured out we can't trust poos or burgers with our data
>in all of my career, I've met 200+ programmers, 3 of whom were females
Just my two cents. Eat shit, OP.

I have no idea what the fuck would I do with my life if it wasn't for programming. I have low social skills, getting a job where I only really have to deal with the product manager and other nerds is the best I can hope for, cannot imagine having to deal with clients of any sort.

You expect me to believe that cracka bullshit, wh*te boi?

99% of white b*ois cant code FizzBuzz, even STEM retards from MIT (where they don't give grades in first year so as not to hurt your feefees).

Attached: 1495943992195.png (146x192, 50K)

Take the Electrical Engineering pill user

>Take the electrical pill
>Electrocute yourself

Amped and voltpilled

Attached: 1554895474773.png (615x615, 499K)

Oh right user and unicorns fly over the rainbow.

That's some strong argumentation you got there.

Strong argumentation is all CEOs of American IT companies being Pajets and there being millions of migrants and illegals working in those companies.

I’ve met three in my life.

dumb nigger, the new hotness is FizzBuzzBoop, you probably havent even heard of it since you are a dumb ass lol

Im teaching myself java atm. When I become fluent in that im going to pick up python a C language and a sql language. in ten years ill be gurantee making 100k. definitely enough cash to make up for lost time.

> fizzbuzz
Get lost.

Anyone at MIT could bench press you with their brain.

>millions of migrants and illegals working in those companies
Wow, so the third world illegals really are doctors and engineers like the Jews said.
>being this retarded

>programming is an incredibly degrading job that offers 0 job security

If you are only a so-so slow programmer, then yes, the meritocracy will chew you up and spit you out. But for everyone else that isn't a bad programmer, it actually is a fairly reliable and stable job with growth prospects as you get better and faster at programming.

People who aren't good at programming don't get better at it or faster at it. Those people get sour grapes about STEM. They felt entitled to STEM longterm job benefits but didn't have the mental meritocracy to back it up.

You know what? Some blue collar jobs make more than STEM jobs. So you should put your drive and above average mind towards being the best in those jobs.

They cost less and bring even more such people, who cost even less.
>being this retarded
California and San Francisco is literally not white any longer. Do you have tomatoes on your eyes? Every successful computer company was 90% build by non-paid workers or illegals. Take for example Facebook or Twitter, all their plugins made by fans, apple store too or microsoft store, all working for free in hope of some day selling some shitty app some jew makes popular for some dumbass reason to promote success.

Attached: Google board of directors.jpg (3072x2304, 711K)

You Wh*te Bois can't code FizzBuzz in assembly to save your life

Attached: 1481912238108.jpg (960x960, 125K)

Here's what I don't get - why didn't programmers unionize themselves back in the 1980's? They would have an astonishing amount of money and power by now had they done so, and had they been represented by a union during the rise of the big tech firms.

>Tata Consultancy

lmao I literally work with them, OP confirmed for burger

Here's what I don't get - why was Microsoft/Google allowed in every country to film and employ people? Oh i know, because Jewish and they got huge loans from banks.

why would programmers need to unionize? if the employers starts shit you can leave for the company on the other side of the street a week later.

How many shekels/year?

Attached: 1406567519067.jpg (570x379, 30K)

Is this why Europe and Brazil don't have a single computer company and they all work for American ones? You are literally retarded, aren't you?

Jokes on you I make $42 an hour I'm a sous chef at Wendy's. I'm dropping panties faster than all beef patties and I don't need no gay coding shit. Suck it faggot.

Attached: 1566570641366.webm (568x426, 1.14M)

Attached: woman in stem.jpg (600x778, 65K)

>he genuinely believes illegals work (as programmers no less)
Aaand we're done here.

I'm not sure how it was back in the day, but today it's quite difficult to grade people's ability as software engineers.

Your value as a software engineer is a complex equation, it's not about memorizing syntax or design patterns anymore. Key characteristic include things like
>soft skills (communications skills, social aptitude, etc)
>existing technical skills
>lvl of education
>ability/motivation/speed to acquire technical know-how
>lvl of conscientiousness
It's a weighed average where the value of each characteristic varies based on the job description. Good luck trying to unionize around that.

Everybody is a Mexican, but nobody works. How does that go?

I get about 4 job offers a week and I am comfy where I am. Making 140k before benefits, stock, 401k matching, huge bonuses and I work from home. What do you do, OP?

None of you can code. Want proof? Implement Fizzbuzz.

>Print X sequential integers
>If a number is divisible by 3, print "fizz".
>If a number is divisible by 5, print "buzz".
>If it's divisible by both 3 and 5, print "fizzbuzz".

98% of people can't code this. You can use any programming language.

Attached: 1418010063281.jpg (400x386, 26K)

>Everybody is a Mexican
You said that, not me.

It's software developer, which includes way more stuff than writing code.
>when they hear you are a programmer, instantly reject you.
Not when it's SAP development.

Burger terms, around a hundred thousand. I work with them not for them though, I'm with an american multinational and I am a sort of overwatch for their coding efforts. I'm on the fence about pajeets because on one hand they seem to mean well but on the other they are conniving, asskissing, work evading fucking goblins who keep causing a lot of grief for me.

So you want shit done for free.
You could have said so in the OP.

Are you really from Finland? What are those independent geniuses of white doing in Europe? There should have been 10000 search engines and European social media sites by now if you are so free, yet not a single. You are just a corporate lap dog.

>while (x < N)
>if (x = 3) print fizz
>if (x = 5) print buzz
>if (x = 6) print fizz
>if (x = 9) print fizz
>if (x = 10) print buzz
>if (x = 12) print fizz
>if (x = 15) print fizzbuzz
>....
>etc
>x+=1;
Get fucked nigger

Any programmer guy who isn't hideously ugly, works for a decent company, and makes good money are women super magnets you fucking retard.
What the fuck kind of shill post is that anyways? Are you a programmer that got rejected by a girl you liked and are now blaming it on being a programmer in your delusional stupidity? Are you incredibly ugly? Perhaps you're not a programmer and are jealous of one who gets lots of women? Regardless, you should seriously harm yourself in some sort of significant manner so as to try and teach yourself a lesson.

Attached: 1512253161066[1].jpg (2048x2024, 443K)

That's not true, there are thousands of small and mid-sized local companies offering decent work. I was making above average income as an intern at a Brazilian startup.

t. nigger

Computer Science is literally modern white's man profession. All the fathers of modern CS are white males. You're just a dumb nigger or a pajeet who is stuck on entry job cuz you are brown and dumb

I think this is one of those "oh yea its terrible... don't come here, its the worst" but secretly its the best

kek

word of advice, if you still have a choice between SAP and Oracle's shit, choose the former. I wish I had. For all its 1990s looks SAP is infinitely better to work with.

Tell me more burgeranon

>there are thousands of small and mid-sized local companies offering decent work
working for USA using American technology. So Google opened up 100000 companies where goyim work. Oh right, you do it for free, that how much brainwashed you are, you are basically tapping into Facebook market without even trying to be competition, you ask Zuckerberg to fuck your ass and if you are lucky winner you might get some scooby snack.

its true im a programmer and ive committed suicide 8 times already

I was a progreammer. Now I"m a manager who just tells other what to code/program.

I know.
Doing SAP development for over 10 years now.
Tons of fun.
Yeah, some parts were designed by code monkeys, but at least you got access to full source code and it's actually fun and you don't have to waste time on retarded things like memory management etc.
I actually like ABAP, the SQL integration and so on and personally I think it's way easier to work for than C++ projects.

Funnily people go "oh SAP" as if it's some ultra complicated thing and you have to be an uber genius to work with it.

ayylmao

Fuck off you job stealing street shitter.

>he doesn't understand the role of having a homogenous culture in marketing
>he doesn't understand the key difference between American globohomo "culture" and European cultures
This is why you're a peasant.

>do consultation for over a dozen companies
>corporate lap dog

>working for USA
where I'm at now we develop software for Unilever, Roche, BASF and yes some American and many Brazilian companies.
>using American technology.
most of it open source

The true red pill on programming is that the work rarely qualifies as a standalone position.

White collar workers should be proficient in programming to allow them to create, or at least configure productivity tools in the same way that everyone should be able to use MS office.

Attached: 3Dfx-Voodoo2-PCI-3D.jpg (512x384, 29K)

The problem is with code monkeys. I used to code, (now I am a manager), but I have some code monkeys on my team that are uselsss unless I tell them specificaclly what we need, like step by step. A lot of the low level coders can't think on their own...

>Tons of fun.
If you call being a 2010's version of a pointless paper pusher for corporate profit fun, sure.

Joke’s on you. I make 100k coding weighted penis graphs all day.

You are using American technology researching American market. Are you that much delusional? Your keywords are literally in English, your date functions non-European, you produced 0 benefit to Europe, not a single web site of importance. You are worse than just a lap dog, you are literal retard who eats up any diarrhea USA poops out.

Based and boomerpilled

It's demoralization spam by 20 year old shit posters. Notice how it uses both WE WUZ KANGZ WYTE BOI and lol programmers are all being replaced by shit skins rhetoric. Literally stop responding to it.

shit
for ( var i = 1, i

Most of the work I do is outsourced crap that US, Ireland based companies don't trust poos to do, but don't want to waste their own people's time. I'm payed what I assume are laughable salaries for the people ordering the project/service, yet it's great money here. I don't think majority of programmers can make a decent living from doing it in the first world though.

Yeah, I design SAP software all by myself.
And I also check with the department what exactly they need and what the specifications are.
There are so many useless consultant companies who don't have a clue wtf they are doing.

Just a few months ago I rewrite a whole interface to some picking machine, which has to send orders and receive the answer and post it. The original one was written by a consultant company, I don't even want to know how much money they got for it. They had to fix fix fix fix, and then it still didn't work. I wrote it once within 1-2 weeks, and works absolutely fine. And I even added additional features, additional checks and more kek

My job is in the medical field.

>for ( var i = 1, i { var output = "";
>if ( i % 3 == 0 ) {output += "Fizz"; }
>if ( i % 5 == 0 ) {output += "Buzz"; }
>if ( output == "" ) { output = i; }
>console.log(output);
>}

This is how IT works in Europe or Latin America:
>Jews decides to poop
>Jew yawns, big wet fart, an idea
>100000000000 goyim storm to produce that idea for USA Jew
>poopidy poop braaap
>...and they lived unahppily ever after
>Meanwhile in bad bad countries like China and Russia, which USA of course hates, they have own search engines and own social media sites

Someone failed the exam.

Have sex and try to upgrade your janitor-job

>yfw

Attached: lose-face.jpg (500x642, 90K)

>My job is in the medical field.
Not sure that helps at all.

>implying i was even trying
#include
int main(void){
fizzbuzz();
return 0;
}

>code monkeys
See this is the problem with "programmers", programming is a tool to accomplish a task. If you cannot effectively solve a design task then you have no business programming because you simply don't have the cognitive skills to understand the problem, or program an effective solution.

How about starting your own company or working as a freelancer? That wagecuck mentality of yours is fucking up with your brain. Also the reason they treat you like a doormat is probably because you are a sad patheric excuse for a man.
Oh, and Turing is not Programming's father and he actually killed himself because they fucked him up with antifaggot pills.

less talkie more suicidie

RmlndXJlIHRoaXMgb3V0IHRoZW4gbmlnZ2VyIHdoYXQncyAxIGFkZCAxPw==

Not at Big Pharma.
I work for pharmacy department, physicians and so on. It's actually really fun, because tons of stuff I do will help people treating patients.

i=0;
>while(i{ print(i)
> if(i%5==0 && i%3==0) print(" - fizzbuzz")
> else if(i%3==0) print(" - fizz")
> else if(i%5==0) print(" - buzz")
> println()
>i++}

what shit language is that? the while loop doesnt end?

Huh. That sounds like you're actually helping people. That's bretty kul, Hans. Honestly didn't see that coming.

>t. failed to complete codecademy python course, cant get past the oranges, seething with jealousy

>implying a career is going to go the same for every person and there will be no variation based on that person's circumstances

Programming is the thinking man's job. Not because you have to be smart to do it but because you're smart enough to get paid for dicking around on the computer.

Attached: 1548011623931.png (618x429, 12K)

yes prole the problem is you

Attached: fb4d80a0d4ebc97bc1c4e96bdb4d3cc8bfb88d48436733794d6538a77926cfc7.png (862x616, 267K)

Yes, for example I implemented that the latest inpatient medication is almost automatically sent to the outside physician and in a way that this physician can easily see what got changed, because almost all of the time before the outside physician ignored any changes, because he would have needed to check the medication plan in detail to figure out what changed and there is no time to do that. And now it's even sent out 1 day before the patient is released, which allows the outside physician to prepare a prescription for the patient + he will know when the patient is supposed to come by, which is a big plus for elderly people.

++++++++++[>++++++++++>++++++++++>->>>>>>>>>>-->+++++++[->++++++++
++[->+>+>+>+>++++++++[-]+++++[-]>-->++++++[->+++++++++++[->+>+>+>+++
++++>++++++++[-]++++++[-]>-->---+[-+>++[-->++]-->+++[---+>-[++[--+[->[-]+++++[
---->++++]-->[->+>[.>]>++]-->+++]---+[->-[+>++++++++++-
[>+>>]>[+[-]>+>>]+[++++++++.[-]]

Attached: 1551167598495.jpg (1420x946, 57K)

Ive been involved in open source programming for almost a decade and eventually dropped it completely
Most of people involved in projects are either complete pajeet tier "coders" or people with ego the size of an observable universe because they have formal education
Unfortunately majority of programming is reinventing the wheel for 100500th time because code reusage is a meme while all the "cutting edge new stuff" is mostly attempts to make neural networks better by randomly adding new mechanics to the older models and see what produces better results

VGhhdOKAmWQgYmUgMg==

Yes goyim, use Python now, the 1000th programming language that repackaged C language functions under different name, so you continue to work for USA and have more things to study.
Never let go.

Dammit. Beat me to it

Python is useful for math nerds who can’t code and rapid prototyping

that's super easy
This is the standard?

Fuck off faggot. My job is secure AF because everyone knows Indians can't do fucking shit.

I don't work for any company directly. I've taken the contractor pill and now take up 6 months to 1-year contracts were I'm paid between €500 to €900 per day.

I get to wear whatever the fuck I want, work from home 4 days a week and not be forced to talk with faggot normies at work so I never have to pretend to like them.

I don't do bitch work because I have the balls to tell my tech-illiterate mangers to suck my dick. I unironically tell them they don't know what they're talking about and it would be much better if I deal with someone with a technical background.

Most of all, all programmers are based. Not MAGA based, but Gas the Jews based. Why is it you think AI always ends up being based?

You must be shit at your job and work at a stupid startup.

This.

Russians jelly of based Nokia programmer

Python and all those programming language are as useful as Windows XP up to Windows 10, meaning XP is preferred choice, while others added shit that XP would add anyway if it was alive right now. You aren't moving anywhere but staying deep in American anus of licensing, producing nothing at all beneficial to civilization or any country, only blind in the mud of upgrades that upgrade jack shit in reality, of course you done extra fine job to make it automatized so niggers and other shit can eat and fuck you to extinction.

>they use their programming skills to make somebody else rich
>not coding their own shit and making shitloads of money
You deserve your fate, wagecucks
youtube.com/watch?v=NJW_av0PQXM

Good job on actually making a difference. I'm currently working on software helping to improve work safety for construction workers on large construction sites. It feels good to make decent money and help the little guy all at once, doesn't it?

>be me, CS student
>sick of computers, kinda like programming but too lazy to be good
>tfw might scrape a 2:2 if I'm lucky and then be fucked on the job market
Actually
>worked gap year in civil service
>easy job, well paid, barely work
>tfw they're desperate for people so I'll reapply with my degree and get in at a higher grade
>tfw flexitime, lots of money, spend all day turning idiot civil servants' PCs off and on again
>plenty of time to lift, train mma, buy guns (shitty UK legal .22s and shotties but still), ride motorcycle
>close to home so can see family, decent city so can make friends, and absurd pension in 40 years
I was a doomer when I started writing this post but I may bloom yet

Attached: Wallace-482x298.jpg (481x298, 17K)

Since we're having a /polg/ thread:
>Women in tech priorities: Censorship
>Men in tech priorities: Algorithm changes.
From the stackoverflow survey.

Attached: 1552853806997.png (729x852, 49K)

TXkgbjFnZ0A=

int i = 0;
A:
if(i%3 == 0) goto B;
if(i%5==0) printf("buzz");
putchar('\n');
++i;
goto A;
B: if(i%5 == 0) printf("fizzbuzz");
else printf("fizz");
putchar('\n');
++i;