How can i own some nigger pets? How much do niggers cost on the market these days?

How can i own some nigger pets? How much do niggers cost on the market these days?

Attached: 1555409997069.jpg (3000x3000, 1.07M)

Trust me leaf, you don't want them. Even in chains, they are useless animals. Get a dog instead.

I would beat mine daily over the head tho.

Ask someone from Northern Africa. Saw a thread here once with Jow Forumstards from several north African countries talking about how they routinely purchased nigger slaves and worked them to death. Moroccan poster called Libyan poster a “cuck” because the Moroccan poster felt hat the Libyan poster paid far too much for his niggerslaves. Can’t remember the prices though sorry. That being sad, slavery is illegal in Canada so you can’t own slaves here.

I'd like my own nigress sex slave.

I've read pelts LMAO

>own some nigger pets
Ask an fat ugly woman with bad hygiene. They seem to have the monopoly on nigger pussy-whipping.

>T. SEETHING hiv+ black roastie
Once you go white you shoot nigresses on site

Niggers cost $200 unless you harvest them yourself.

Attached: slavesinlibya.jpg (750x755, 73K)

That's pretty steep. I would counter offer with $50.

wtf I love Libya now

Thank Hilary Clinton. This was far less common the under Ghaddafi.

same species because whites can breed with niggers. check usa for examples.

>I'd like my own nigress sex slave.

Attached: puke-facewash.gif (220x220, 214K)

>I would counter offer with $5

Grizzly bears and breed with polar bears, wolves can breed with coyotes. Etc. Being able to interbreed and produce fertile offspring does not the same species make.

>same species because whites can breed with niggers. check sweden for examples.

Attached: sweden.png (500x587, 151K)

this

I think like $50 in Libya in the open air slave markets just a couple years ago.

Why would you beat your dog?

Attached: DogeOfDisgust.jpg (191x200, 17K)

I would never beat my dog only my nigger slaves.

I'd train my dog to beat my nigger slaves.

You can purchase aboriginal children for about 300 dollars. Most of their children are unregistered. I bought one in 2009 but I had to have it put down because it kept chasing the neighbours toddlers and drinking it's own urine.

My friend has like 10 of them under his house that he feeds cat food.

Attached: 1566124180452.jpg (525x525, 25K)

Grizzly-polarbear-hybrids aren't fertile.