Attached: 300_keyart.jpg (256x384, 38K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=olLBx45opCo
youtube.com/watch?v=p1SlBlB5pzU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>sparta
300 Queers

Peak medniggers.
Nordfags believe they are related to them.
kek

Attached: 1561933922039.jpg (700x795, 156K)

Read Thucydides. The conflict between Athens and Sparta resonates throughout history, and is more relevant today than it has been in generations.

Most of their war propoganda was just propoganda, they didn't win or lose battles anymore than other city states did and they've lost plenty of times to Athens and Thebes

they were gay

They fucked kids, though they did well in battle.

the Athenians were gay, not Spartans who were straight. Ironically, Spartan women had more rights then those who lived in the other supposedly democratic cities.

>they've lost plenty of times to Athens and Thebes
No one wins every fight. They won the battles that mattered.

in the movie they were very anti lgbt atleast
fucking based tribalism manly movie
>just re watched it like a month ago

They won the pelopenisian war but they used Persia for help ironically

They were actually undefeated for close to 400 years. The Battle of Leuctra in 371 was their first lost in the golden age and in centuries.

Persia was paying Demosthenes close to a country's gdp to write his speeches against Philip of Macedon. Something like 25 talents of silver.

Nothing is new under the sun

The best thing about this movie is how much it motivated men to get in better shape.

Not true, They where paired with an older mentor in the agoge. Whence they where plugged in the b-hole.

Attached: iu.gif (480x287, 667K)

careful bong, wouldn't want to fall for jewish tricks just because some sociology professor told you that spartans were actually gay. Think about who benefits, and who is mislead, given such an assumption.

The red pill is they were blu pilled because they preferred white pills to black pills you fucking kid. Fuq I’m tired of all of this juvenile lingo on this kiddie board.

go to bed gramps, it's past your bed time

Consider yourself redpilled:
m.youtube.com/watch?v=olLBx45opCo

They did not use use gold or silver for currency - but iron. Admirable as this concept was, it made them vulnerable to corruption as Spartans would readily sell out for gold.
A Spartan was also supposed to "declare war" on his local farmers (the Helots) come harvest time. Quite often, this didn't work out so well as the Helots were Spartan too and in many cases gave their lords and masters a kicking instead. Other Hellenistic states admired the Spartans for their bravery, whilst criticizing them for their cruelty and their lack of finesse.

They discarded of undesirables that wouldn't make their society great.

>redpill me on sparta
It's just another ancient country dude. What "redpills" do you expect to get?

youtube.com/watch?v=p1SlBlB5pzU
their ok but the athenians had a bigger impact on the western world.

All greeks were fags bro, the spartans were defeated by a band of 150 male lovers from Thebes

I have never heard that, 25 talents per speech? If so damn that is a lot of money. I can only imagine how many times Demosthenes was chosen for some gay liturgy.