Nigger walking around Manhattan hitting random whites in head with bricks

Hit one with a brick and another with a stick. Walking around Manhattan smashing white people on the head and yelling anti-white comments.

Starts at :20

breaking911.com/nypd-hate-crimes-unit-investigating-random-attacks-on-white-people-video/

Attached: image.png (1544x991, 1.04M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=k5ttmFIoREE
youtu.be/mmY3qhlCshY?t=6480
breaking911.com/nypd-hate-crimes-unit-investigating-random-attacks-on-white-people-video/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

nigger bunny foo foo

Fucking based.

yes

possibly free basing yes

I've seen infinitely more irl racism from blacks than I've ever seen from whites.

>Niggers proves that they are too stupid for mass shootings

yes they have a free pass

It should be illegal to be shirtless on public property.

>Nigger walking around Manhattan hitting random whites in head with bricks

Before bricks, random sucker punching of whites (without robbing) in the nose to break the nose was also a sport to black youths. They would do it even on somewhat busy streets and then run away. The newspapers and TV news didn't report it for fear of causing copycat crimes. It's well known that many blacks treat TV and newspapers as a "Hall of Fame" listing when those crimes and dropping of rocks off freeway bridges are reported. So you only see that kind of news in the police reports at the police station. If you're ever curious about what happens, register at your police station and then you can be allowed to see the redacted version of police daily crime logs. It's amazing how a day has hundreds of crimes reported but the daily news only mentions zero to three or four of them.

Attached: brick-on-a-bus-instead-of-paying-fare.webm (1280x720, 2.65M)

Literally KARA BOGA slaying wh*tey

Uh um we ah we we prefer to say ah peoplehattan um not necessarily uh manhattan

One day white people are going to get sick of playing the knockout game. Is all I'm saying.

Based

Based nigger

I think Whites are the least racist desu

Trump's gun free Manhattan gets cucked again.

Makes you wonder what triggers the chimping

Is it the endless stories and movies that they are fed. about being whipped by "whites", or the endless harassment from media sensationalizing the reactions that they make, as the entertainment industry embraces it and supports it's bias?

The Asian population is a fraction of the African population, and yet you do not see them forming groups that threaten Americans over political reform, and you do not see them enacting policies about "their race" specifically, even though they are the least populous of all in the US.

No you see endless productions that are spawned from the media that create an illusion and stereotype for them to play the roles of.

If they had half a collective brain, then there would be no concern as they would work to better themselves without feeling owed by the mass of working class americans.

The fact is that the race we call "African American" is more African than American, and that they would rather not have to conform to an identity that is expected of them, seeing that they are not paid to act the part.

This is the inherent illness and illusion that has been formed in their minds through years of programming at the helm of the society that is fueled from the media's identity disorder

One that allows for the progress of only a certain echelon of individuals that will uphold the illusion that was made by their decoration of the US over a period of time dating back to the group that first stole the patent for the moving picture camera, and started selling land back to settlers that were metered their "power".

how would the BROTHA play shirts v skins b ball?

Hang the nog

>5fps security cameras
>2019
>every fucking time
Why even fucking bother? Morons abound.

Attached: 1482668869862.jpg (620x410, 95K)

No, they don't report on that shit because they KNOW if they DID report every crime a nog commits there would be SCREAMS of segregation from the public in a week.

>Manhattan

Nothing of value was lost.

>The Asian population is a fraction of the African population, and yet you do not see them forming groups that threaten Americans over political reform, and you do not see them enacting policies about "their race" specifically, even though they are the least populous of all in the US.
Nice willful ignorance memeflag scum. The chinks here quietly destroy communities. They buy all the property with their government funds and then have 4 families per house. You don’t see them because they purposely stay low profile. Show flag.

>muh race war
>race war starts
>heyyy no fair wha wha wha
The absolute state of Jow Forums

It figures some fucking nigger would be the one to attack a woman from behind with a brick and still fail to knock her out. She didn't even fall.

I guess he forgot to bring his boys with him.

are you a fed?

based and anti-sexist pilled, thank you leaf

exempt nigger ball courts. or solve the problem for good by rounding up all niggers and executing them. one or the other.

"In one incident, he whacked a 64 year old woman with a stick."
This fucking faggot nigger attacked an elderly woman with a stick. Not only does he target old women, he uses weapons.

Attached: WhitePPLCantFight.png (500x522, 138K)

youtube.com/watch?v=k5ttmFIoREE
WAH WAH indeed.

He jus wanted a chicken sammich.

Attached: 53BA9FE9-61DA-4DAA-9BAF-DC0E0EF4BAC8.jpg (232x149, 14K)

Says the leaf masquerading as a burger

God writes straight with crooked lines

No just good at baiting :^)

Masterbaiter

It's called the knock out game and eventually whites are going to get tired of it.

T. Hyde

Attached: SmartSelect_20190825-131522_YouTube.gif (320x222, 1.46M)

Man I got like 60 (You)s the other day. It was great.

Dindu nuffin when he doing it to whitey. No media coverage on the black on white violence.

Instead of demonizing and vilifying this young man we need to have a long and heart felt DISCUSSION with him so that we can properly identify the root cause that triggers such an episode. I've worked with many inner city youth and let me tell you, it's not always BLACK and WHITE.

Eh, if that happened in America they'd be out with guns rounding them up, right?

1:48:00

>"They wanted to play with me, I didn't wanna play, so... We didn't play no more."

youtu.be/mmY3qhlCshY?t=6480

>breaking911.com/nypd-hate-crimes-unit-investigating-random-attacks-on-white-people-video/
Not in this case, its just nigger attacking whites..The knockout is "played" with groups of nigs and youre suppose to se if you can knock a white person out with one punch. Using a brick or stick isn't the game...This is just a more than regular violent nigger.

Cuomo is cucking us with a thousand different laws. You new?

Unless you are a ten year old girl.

Attached: 1566628690529.jpg (250x250, 9K)

Those gun laws reduce the number of homicides by over 500% every year, are YOU new?

Gun related homicide was on a decline for years.

>Those gun laws reduce the number of homicides by over 500% every year
top lel you larping faggot

AOC and Omar's anti-white rhetoric is to blame for this violence.

Attached: 1563135524094.jpg (780x960, 53K)

Here is some simple math for you.
There are about 350 MILLION people in this country.
There are about 40k deaths due to firearms in this country every year.
That gives you, roughly, a 0.003% chance of being killed by a firearm. BUT ONLY
If you are
>in a gang
>a cop
>live in or near a black neighborhood
>or are suicidal
If that does not apply to you...your chances are essentially nill
Add that to the FACT that without exception, wherever the gun laws are strictest the higher the crime rate is, the reverse is also true.
Plus, firearms are used about one MILLION times every year in defense of self and others.
And if you want to cry about "muh mass shootings" you can blow that out of your ass too. As more people have died due to lighting strikes since the 60s as have died in all mass shootings combined. Twice as many in fact. Anyone against the 2A is an idiot and an ignorant fool. And, my enemy.

INCORRECT. It's years of racist policing and unjust laws (stop and frisk comes to mind) that have left the black youth jaded and overall angry at the justice system. For all of Di Blasio's faults, banning S&F is his greatest milestone achievement to date.

So I take it Donald J. Trump is your enemy then?

Yup

I knew you were a shareblue kike
Can't wait to tie a noose around your neck

>Makes you wonder what triggers the chimping
Nigs gonna nog

Nice deflection faggot you have absolutely no argument against what I said and you know it, you fucking glow nigger. FUCK TRUMP FUCK THE DEMS FUCK THE US GOVT SIDEWAYS WITH A PINEAPPLE.

Will he get charged with a hate crime?

lol of course not he gud buy he dindu nuffin.

Meh

>Wtf bro don’t pillage and sack our lost vulnerable no fairsies

>calls out the bedwetters
>N-nice try fed
The state of you

>black youth jaded and overall angry
That would be genetics and epigenetics.

maybe he thought whitey was gonna get to the sammiches first

another useless monkey that realizes he's absolutely worthless. shoot it or put it back in the zoo where it belongs

White people don't like popeys, ist mostly spics and nigger because its shit food...The dirty rice is good tho, at leasy it used to be, haven't eaten tthere in ages.

They're niggers, don't try to undig a deep meaning behind their actions because there is none.

He was already arrested, but doesn't seem bothered by being in prison:

Attached: lyons-hate-spree-arraignment[1].jpg (618x410, 38K)

im fucking crying thanks user

Attached: smile.jpg (226x223, 8K)

MIchelle Obama?

Prob Etika with a different face and shit

HAAHAHAHAHAHA

>yelling anti-white comments.
>Cracker
>Cracker ass
>Cracker ass motherfucka.

YO NIGGA! WE NIGGAS IS FUGGIN CLEVER N SHEIT YALL LIKE THAT MAYO ASS CRACKAH UH? YALL'D'VE FEEL LIKE A FUCKIN CLOWN NOW FOO WHALE CUM TO CLOWN TOWN NIGGA

>may be racially charged
>may be
honk honk

Niggers deserve equal rights goyim. Trust us we wouldn't steer you wrong.

Attached: 708291_jtr666_clownworld.jpg (3307x3937, 1.9M)

>jewhatten
>whites

LMAO. It has nothing to do with copycats. It's that if Whites realized what they were being forced at gun point to subsidize no one would want your Nigger pets anymore.

His lawyer, (((Henry Weil))), said Lyons is homeless and has no recorded convictions.
>He gud boy! Dindu nuffin!
>Got'sta think about it from his point of view.
>How he gon' afford a shirt if he don't beat up whyp*po?

there are still whites there. just under 20% of nyc is non-hispanic whites. 13% of nyc is kikes

I wonder what percentage of baby dick sucking that 13% is responsible for.

Random assaults should have punishments similar to rape and then niggers might start thinking twice before doing this loser shit. Random assaults by niggers are probably experienced by a huge proportion of whites living near niggers, yet the media ignores the huge number of these in favour of going nuts on the one time some white guy breaks and beats on a nigger and uses a slur in the heat of the moment to create the narrative of 'muh white supremacy' when in fact most urban whites are oppressed by nigger violence, crime and pack mentality.

Arguabley the punsihemn should be worse as Rape, if it is not violent causes no physical harm, but to randomly attack someone for no reason can not only severely injury but cause massive mental health problems akin to rape. Rape against men should be punished more for sure.

the entire nation is in deep REM sleep

yes, it would appear that is absolutely correct

He's just on his way to school. Getting his life together. Going to church.

the media seriously pretended it was white people doing it. i even saw a movie where they made it white kids doing it to old white people

Now what white boi we have your queen.

Attached: taylor-swift-lover-video-relationship-joe-alwyn.png (980x653, 957K)

Again, if they did NOT do that whites Asians and probably even Hispanics would be rallying against the nigs to deport them or put them in fucking reserves like the animals they are.

>Swift
>Queen
That bitch got dumped years ago...also Timestamp pic of your hand or gfto larping pasty ass faggot.

Thats racist, fucking niggers.

I often have the urge to hit a northern cuck.

Attached: Meh.jpg (387x130, 13K)

That’s like a normal day in NY. Nothing special.
t. lived in Harlem

Niggers are the pitbulls of humans

In a sane world, it'd be called stand your ground.

Gun comes out, skull fragments are strewn around the locality, and the thuggish behaviour is removed from the gene pool.

Any law enforcement who reads this better understand that they are the real extremists if they think it's okay for these scumbags to intimate and maim innocent civilians, only to get some slap on the wrist and the ability to continue living. They don't deserve it.

Allowing a violent section of society free reign to terrorize another section for decades delegitamizes our law enforcement and government.

How dare you. Some pitbulls I assume are good doggos.

G-d that's so hot..

How the fuck do they get away with it

Because gun laws are cucked in NYC