Why don't men look like this anymore?

Why don't men look like this anymore?

Attached: E91B5631-A69D-4A08-927D-DE304423C253.jpg (819x809, 206K)

Attached: hello i am huwhite45.jpg (640x471, 105K)

What film is this?

what, short and gay?

he's like 6'1

Gee its a mystery

Attached: The Wet Head Is Dead - On stage pic.jpg (580x382, 47K)

unironically chemicals in the water

The Inbetweeners

why don't men look like THIS anymore?..

Attached: Karl-Vreski-in-Die-Hard-1988.jpg (1600x675, 105K)

Luv me sum "The Who" starring Roger Moore

Close, White Gold

Because when you go out dressed in anything other than jeans and a t-shirt people stare at you and shout "WHAT'S THE OCCASION"
The occasion is I care how I look you ugly hobos

Guys still wear suits dog fuck

because most men do actual work instead of play dress-up like reviewautist

shut the fuck up chink drone worker bee npc, nobody cares how a jap looks in a suit

Looks like a gay manlet. Don't worry, there's plenty left.

Not politics, all fields

Attached: 1539318866082.jpg (491x491, 83K)

Wtf does that even mean?

Pretty sure Plant had more pussy in that one week the photo was taken than you will in a lifetime

Shut up potato nigger your lack of iq is showing

They do in Finland.

a kid in a suit with a cigarette?

Men always used to engage in homosexual activities behind closed doors. What you see now is a reemergence of suppressed, centuries-old desires and yearnings. All those men you perceive to be traditionally masculine or otherwise conforming to the overall vision of mainstream masculinity would participate in wildest homosexual activities if there was no one there to watch and frown upon their unrepentant resurgence of masculine romanticism surfacing in the form of homoerotic anal sex. You only choose to believe in one specific facet of yesteryear masculinity while completely disregarding and repudiating other qualities you normally deem as unwanted or deplorable. All those men you view as the most masculine specimens would fling themselves into the most deviant and perverse homosexual reveries. There would be no end to all anal sex and group homosexual intercourses, just the crushing reality of homoeroticism removed from the mainstream perception and culture. You idolize something that never existed.

Attached: 1561581475853.jpg (1024x768, 460K)

They're tired of faggots like you trying to suck their dicks.

Attached: theres the faggot.jpg (620x465, 40K)

sitting comfortably 2 standard deviations above the mean, nice projection though
how is that a manlet you retard

Because you wear nigger clothes.

YOU ARE A LITTLE TOO OBSESSED WITH YOUR IMAGE.IF YOU WERE THAT FAGGOT IN THE FIRST PLACE YOU WOULDN'T HAVE A JOB YOU WOULD BE A FUCKING FAG said unironically in BOLD RED TEXT

Because small and gay looking. Probably bald too with a rug hiding that hairline

Because we're 6 ft +, and we lift?

Nice cock.

lol how are pol's standards for men that high. that actor is 6'2" and you also call that a receding hairline?

Thank you.

I dress like that even when Im gardening.

Definitely receding. Like I said, bet you$10 bucks that's a rug

All fields

Wow, that's a tiny gun!

>Why don't men look like this anymore?
It's deemed toxic

Attached: Soylent Brown and soyboy tool.jpg (4032x3024, 1.08M)

Retard Lol

Fuck off, cis male.

Attached: 1552847254344.jpg (640x640, 47K)

All women's standards for men are that high, the 80% of men who aren't as pretty as The Ugliest Man In Hollywood will all die virgins

Attached: okc_rating_curve1.png (500x300, 9K)

Faggot. This is probably the kind of twink you like to blow

jews

you missing infinity, too?

They don't?

Ugly Leaf incel is assblasted he had to encounter a man more handsome than him on his safespace website Lmfao.

Attached: CF54A963-4B36-46E7-87B9-3EAB23B1A193.jpg (828x811, 128K)

>wearing a suit instead of a dinner jacket to pull weeds
Why even live?

>like
manlets trying to cope

lol an American is really gonna call a European actor short

>>wants to blow a twink
>calls a man with children an incel

What a faggot. You are preddit-tier, go back there

lol oldcel, I knew it. Only someone 40+ would think someone in Hollywood would get a "rug". GTFO

You're stupid and gay. Half of hollywood wore rugs, or now it's hair transplants. Dude was bald, you're naive

never seen a bald in the closet oldcel project this hard before lolol

6'5'' 86% scandinavian blood & 0% ashkenazi kike blood , so yes i'm calling your euro trash manlet actor a midget ... question why do you irish act like niggers

"Viking God" conveniently forgot to add his 85% mongoloid tier Finnish DNA. Get your eyes assessed for digital glaucoma if you can't grasp that I, an irishman, am intellectually and racially superior to your cucked American mutt ass. 6'6" btw, would mog you without it, too. Go along and get back to being the soulless cog in the wheel you are, neoslave Lmfao.

I'm Chuck Bass.

>t. poofta