Millennials don't know how to cook!

How come there are so many people today who are young but have no concept of how to cook even simple meals? Where did it all go wrong Jow Forums?

thetakeout.com/report-millennials-cant-cook-for-shit-1825146624

marketwatch.com/story/why-millennials-dont-know-how-to-cook-2016-08-10

Attached: ClaireSaffitzGourmetSkittles.jpg (600x400, 30K)

Other urls found in this thread:

budgetbytes.com/chunky-beef-stew/
m.youtube.com/watch?v=Yk0Pi4O9K50
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

THE FUCK MAN HAVE YOU SEEN MASTER CHEF JR KIDS HOT ON THE PANS

too many options, and now most are 24/7 too

Attached: W7Pvsc8.jpg (540x1078, 135K)

If you can’t make a coq au vin or a Bouillabaisse or even just a nice minestrone, then you aren’t marriage material.

Attached: 386FC62E-508F-4971-A3E4-579EAAC6B6F0.jpg (600x400, 94K)

You sound like my fucking grandmother

I love claire so much. Id put babies in her.

Attached: 1496832645019.png (707x555, 627K)

Maybe you should listen to your grandmother, son.

I don't know about that!

Partly true.

This.

My boomer career mother never taught me how to cook. She even told my sister that cooking is demeaning for a women and that cooking is for the lower class. I always thought that cooking is pointless because I only got shitty processed food served as a kid, so I thought food in general is bland and shitty. So why bother cooking? As a student I finally taught myself how to cook because the nutritinal-asbent instant food made me unable to function properly anymore but many people just accept habitude and never bother changing something which is normal for them because they grew up with it.. Pretty sure the story goes similar for many millenials.

My girlfriends mother was like this. She now cooks just to spite her. Lol

How did qt Claire become a regular feature of Jow Forums. I've noticed that because of all teaching available on the internet guys have become very polarised between those who are very good cooks and those who know nothing. As for femoids, they are all hopeless.

I love cooking, made some stew last night.

Attached: IMG_20190824_190740512.jpg (2448x3264, 1.55M)

Within one block I have nearly every regional cuisine available. I’m not a poorfag. Three blocks away and I get Ethiopian “food”...which even Ethiopia doesn’t have. ‘Murica

Hehehe

GET IN THE KITCHEN YOU INCEL

Sage this dumb ass boomer thread

sopa de macaca?

Maybe it was ck?

True. Most people are lazy cunts nowadays. No wonder obesity levels are rising.

I like cooking for myself. I don’t like cooking for others.

Are you up for marriage, bitch?

>How did qt Claire become a regular feature of Jow Forums.
I don't know but for some reason the videos started getting recommended to me lately :^)

Maybe it's all a psyop.

>I've noticed that because of all teaching available on the internet guys have become very polarised between those who are very good cooks and those who know nothing.
I know how to cook a few things very well but am limited.

t. can't cook

There is nothing more based and redpilled than being able to cook a decent meal. The lack of understanding of even simple things like boiling an egg with young people today is a social crisis and a sign of degredation and decay.

She also looks like a kike which is garunteed to get replies lol. You know these goys around here cant resist khazar milkers....

Although not 100% if shes jewish. I suspect she is but research failed me.

joke's on you
i can cook

Attached: 44a36c3f.jpg (880x1270, 77K)

fake news. i'm gen y and am the only one in my extended family who can cook now (rip grandpa). all my boomer and gen x relatives think heating up canned soup is "cooking" and their grocery carts are full of mac'n'cheese boxes, cereal, canned ravioli, canned soup, and pre-cut fruit. maybe a bag of salad if theyre on a diet.

everything i buy and eat is whole, raw ingredients and I'm a damned good cook.

go on youtube, it's full of gen y home cooks showing you their craft. don't see many boomers doing that, at least not american ones. (god bless asian aunties.) gen x couldn't cook an egg. boomers invented the frozen dinner because their abominable cooking skills.

gen y and z are ubermensch. boomers can seethe straight into their graves. tick, tock, boomie. that diabeetus is catching up.

Just the most basic beef stew. i start with this recipe and build on it depending on my mood.
budgetbytes.com/chunky-beef-stew/

This one has some shitakis in it and some adobo sauce.

People not knowing how to cook isn't the problem
The problem is that most of them are still morons with no nutrition knowledge, people seriously believe vegetables and fruits are useful for vitamins, they don't even know that meat is the most important food
m.youtube.com/watch?v=Yk0Pi4O9K50

My boomer career mother also never taught me how to cook. Now she complains that I don't eat properly.

>gray hair
You don’t have to worry about that because her eggs are all dead anyway.

Checked and dairy. Don't forget dairy.

My mom's shitty and lazy cooking is what made me get really into cooking for myself when I moved out. OP does has a point though, my first roommates literally bullied me for cooking while microwaving their hotpockets.

More like why can't women cook anymore?

Many families have two working parents now. They're tired from work, they don't want to cook, so they buy a lot of take-out. Kids became used to shitty food instead of homemade meals, and lacked the opportunity of helping to prepare meals with their parents.

This is happening in many 1st world countries where work and education is the priority.

Either way imma be bustin nuts nigga

God I love meat and all that vitamin c!

she's 32.

>Millennials
should probably read americans
All of my friends can cook, and we are all millennials.

Bring water to a boil? What the fuck I'm not a chemist.

boomers only know how to heat up canned shit

This. Most of the shit we don't know is genuinely because our parents never taught us. But leave it to boomers to blame 10 year olds for being more interested in video games than grandpa's woodwork, it's easier than admitting they raised us shittily.

Eating cheese isn't cooking.

well that suits me just fine. cooking is a great asset for impressing people.

True. We had a bring snacks to work thing the Friday before the Superbowl and everyone just brought something from the store. I made some tuna rolls and they were a pretty big hit, made me feel good.

I would tongue her butthole.

Attached: 1529403309208.jpg (902x762, 55K)

This is true. Most boomers really don't know how to cook either. I think the boomers' parents were the last cooking generation.
Probably because more boomer women joined the work force.

millennial reporting in
cook for a living
all i do is cook
your logic now nullified

Attached: 1566310886635.jpg (706x720, 108K)

Attached: 1566414400143.jpg (1392x779, 72K)

Jews can't temper chocolate

Millennials only know how to eat McDonald's

Me and my wife intentionally go out of our way to learn random recipes for fun.

We are learning dishes from all over the world go give them a try.

I fell in love with lamb meat because of it.

>not using baby reds
tf user

Attached: Xn6n9rH.jpg (640x480, 24K)

Being of Gen X, I concur.
I taught myself how to cook in college because I realized it was a huge oversight in my upbringing.

A few of my male friends could.
Some of the females could.

Most of both groups had trouble with a box of macaroni and cheese if it involved boiling water AND draining the noodles.
Don't even get me started on adding milk and butter!

Cooking your own food is racist

It's boomers fault you can't make a PBJ?

how the fuck do you not learn how to cook when growing up? im a beancel and my mom cooked us meals almost every day. i simply learned by watching and helping.

The boomers forced them to play video games and wouldn't teach Millennials how to cook

>watching claire from bon appetit cook some bullshit on youtube
>gf asks if i wish she had a skunk stripe
>mfw gf jealous of claire
>mfw gf also named claire

Attached: omar-tlaib-gettyimages-1135590638-1565876075.jpg (300x225, 10K)

I really don't know. I've only met a few people of my age who can even cook a simple meal.

hahaha

Kek

God damn my Jewess fetish... but I'd unironically fuck Claire.

Attached: 1566655257442.jpg (736x509, 62K)

She isn't even 30.

I was in that first thread when we discovered Claire
Shes so cute. I can watch her forced gourmet cooking all day
>Waahhh how am I suppose to make gourmet pop rocks its so hard
>Employer: You have to do it claire

Shes so sexy, wish she'd wear something more revealing

LET MEE SEEEE THAT JEWSSY!!!

>be boomer
>experience the start of consumerism
>don't teach children how to cook cuz they can read a book, watch tv or go to the internet to learn
>most of them don't learn bcz why waste 1 hour to cook when you can just boil noodles for 1 minute and it's ready
>go complain about it on the internet

it's like chivalry, nobles used to teach their kids how to act in combat bcz it was necessary but once the system of officer promotion was introduced they didn't care anymore

why would a kid need to learn how to cook if you don't encourage them and it isn't necessary you're like the scum generation
you relied on society to raise your children rather than you taking the effort and complain later why your kid does this and that and your generation is more fucking entitled than femenists and niggers combined to the point where typing this is useless

also do you know how to engage in trench warfare ? didn't think so

You just answered your own question. Your mom cooked every day, and you learned through watching and helping. Now imagine your mom was working everyday, and brought home your meals. Do you think you would have learned how to cook?

This is now a claire thread. all slide thread relating to cooking are now dedicated to our Jewish princess.

My mom worked every day and came home and cooked. I don't know how she did it all.

I only make stews during winter. That said I'm looking forward to a nice beef stew

go impregnate a qt jew
if everyone's a jew there's no one left to jew

i learn how to cook a turkey last year from youtube...it was a bit dry but with gravy it was very cook

That's awesome, you have a good mom. Unfortunately a lot of moms (and dads) nowadays take the easy way out, and I don't entirely blame them, I don't feel like cooking after work either.

good job

Jews jew other jews though. And the world cant work if that happens. I have a white girlfriend lol.

I learned how to cook by reading cookbooks at Barnes and Nobles back when they were still around. When internet was cheap, fast, and accessible, I learned how to cook more food.

These days it's just DFAC food. No cooking allowed.

I don't feel like cooking every day either, but when you're trying to raise self-reliant kids, it's what you do. It's also expensive AF to eat out or carry in all the time.

Bad parenting, my mom had me cook dinner at least once a week growing up from the time I was 8 years old, had my doing my laundry from the time I was 7, was a real shock in college when I realized people didn't know how to do those basic tasks.

Jews jew each other and always have. They just are encouraged to jew goyim first.

Boomer parents didn't teach basic life skills.

I know how to cook both my parents taught me. When I was around 16 I had to cook family dinner once a week and later my mum got me to budget out a week of dinners shop for them etc

fair point
the jew can jew anything even the jew

but if everyone is a jew it's harder to jew since everyone is jewing eachother

they had cookery lessons at school in the 80s, but they were mostly useless unless you only wanted to exist on flapjacks and hard boiled egg..

I taught myself to cook, its a skill worth having.

Holy trips batman!

My mom was a boomer mom, so stop generalizing.

No kids here, not yet anyway, but I do still cook because, as you said, buying out is expensive and I'm cheap as hell. But I don't normally cook after work. I'll make large batches of (simple) food when I have time, then freeze or refrigerate for later. That's the only way I can have homemade food, because I know if I wait until after work to prepare something, I'm going to be tired and hungry and will either end up getting take-out or eating something shitty.

>hey user, want to share some of my Cheetos while we watch Cutthroat Kitchen?

Attached: claire.png (771x679, 1M)

Do you people actually have time to sit around for several hours a day cooking shit? Must be nice to have so much free time

I think it has to do a lot with the fact the majority of home economics classes have been cut from schools in the last few decades. I'll by design of the ZOG of course. We don't want to have a bunch of self-reliant citizens on our hands do we?

The crock pot is one of the best inventions of the 20th century.

I got my Nan and pops hand written recipes and scanned them

Damn right. Set it up and you have food when you get home.

It fulfills one of life's basic needs. It's ultimately essential than playing video games or being here 24/7.

Yes, but her definition of "gourmet" means "a shitty version of what I'm trying to copy". I can't get past that.

Kek....think you're right

because feminists in the 70s and 80s thought home economics classes in public school (where you get taught actually useful life skills such as basic sewing, how to cook, how to create and manage a household budget, etc.) was sexist so they convinced academia to get rid of the courses entirely because fuck all that useful shit. instead they decided that what you really needed to learn is how to go to college because someone else will do all that other stuff for you you rich important college graduate

Attached: 1565245166227.jpg (800x472, 62K)

You can learn to cook now with the fucking internet

why would i when the store has 1$ noodles that can be boiled in a minute
cooking is art now not a tool of survival

>God I love meat and all that vitamin c!
Ironically meat does contain vitamin c, specially liver
And the requirements for vitamin C are much, much lower when you don't est carbohydrates
Not that I have anything against fruits

I need to take advantage of it more. It really is piss easy to prepare a meal with.