Canada in panic mode as racist refuses to apologize

>Police investigate racist rant in Richmond, B.C., parking lot captured on video

>Police are investigating a confrontation caught on video in a Richmond, B.C., parking lot Friday afternoon that saw a woman yell racial slurs at a family over a parking dispute.

>"You don't know a damn thing, go back to China where you belong," the driver, a Caucasian woman, says in the video.

>She swears numerous times and hurls several racist slurs toward the group filming as she gets into the vehicle.

>"We hate you people, go back," she says.

>Richmond RCMP Insp. Sunny Parmar said they are aware of the video and are investigating it as an aggravated hate crime punishable by 14 years in jail.

>CBC News spoke with a woman by phone who identified herself as Carla Waldman and said she encountered a woman in the parking lot after grocery shopping.

>She confirmed her car was touching the other woman's licence plate, but said she does not regret the racist language she used in the video.

>"I do not regret anything I said to her because she was a very mean person," Waldman said.

>"I don't care what they're calling me. I am not a racist person."

>cbc.ca/news/canada/british-columbia/police-investigating-racist-rant-richmond-parking-lot-1.5258802

CARLA!

Attached: Screenshot_20190825-214731.jpg (1080x2244, 561K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mobile.twitter.com/resistersiano/status/1165378537810997248
heavy.com/news/2019/08/patrick-crusius-dad-john-bryan-crusius/
archive.is/m8SVG
streamable.com/okzoe
dallasnews.com/news/investigations/2018/01/18/dmn-investigates-troubled-timberlawn-psychiatric-hospital-closing-before-state-can-shut
archive.is/DJyDN
lifetreecounseling.com/counseling/dr-colin-ross/
archive.is/BKwm4
archive.org/details/EvidenceAgainstDr.ColinA.RossVol.1
ia800604.us.archive.org/13/items/EvidenceAgainstDr.ColinA.RossVol.1/EvidenceAgainstDr.ColinRossVol.1.pdf
patents.justia.com/inventor/colin-ross
archive.is/sNL8O
archive.is/CbJe3
patentimages.storage.googleapis.com/5c/fe/d4/8db33e8a99880c/US10191758.pdf
patentimages.storage.googleapis.com/2e/d7/f2/7300af929d43a0/US20100152602A1.pdf
crunchbase.com/organization/varmour-networks#section-overview
archive.is/TMuDd
nypost.com/2019/01/31/john-of-god-cult-leader-allegedly-ran-child-sex-slave-farm/
cbc.ca/news/canada/edmonton/koshwal-murder-criminally-responsible-skow-1.5257028
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

This is literally on every news channel 24/7 and a national emergency

>mobile.twitter.com/resistersiano/status/1165378537810997248

Brave Leafs have already doxxed everything about her and plan on mass protesting her house and work

Attached: Screenshot_20190825-215926.jpg (1080x2244, 568K)

Sage
Kys recycling bin

DOTR is coming soon Mohammed Xing

Attached: 1562807705317.jpg (649x864, 174K)

Chicom psyop lol
China has their eye on Canada through urban real estate markets as well as various compromised Canadian Intelligence assets. This story is likely so sew division among the native population.
This is a list of links that connect the El Paso shooter's father to the Timberlawn facility and John of God, "baby farmer" from Brazil. Furthermore, Timberlawn connects Canadian Intelligence asset "Dr." Colin A. Ross (list of criminal complaints included) to both those parties and potentially the Chinese through his listed patents. Cyber security company vArmour, the company some of Ross's patents are filed through was co-founded by Tsing Hua University (Taiwan) graduate Roger Lian and Michael Shieh.

>heavy.com/news/2019/08/patrick-crusius-dad-john-bryan-crusius/
>archive.is/m8SVG

>streamable.com/okzoe

>dallasnews.com/news/investigations/2018/01/18/dmn-investigates-troubled-timberlawn-psychiatric-hospital-closing-before-state-can-shut
>archive.is/DJyDN

>lifetreecounseling.com/counseling/dr-colin-ross/
>archive.is/BKwm4

>archive.org/details/EvidenceAgainstDr.ColinA.RossVol.1

>ia800604.us.archive.org/13/items/EvidenceAgainstDr.ColinA.RossVol.1/EvidenceAgainstDr.ColinRossVol.1.pdf

>patents.justia.com/inventor/colin-ross
>archive.is/sNL8O
>archive.is/CbJe3

>patentimages.storage.googleapis.com/5c/fe/d4/8db33e8a99880c/US10191758.pdf

>patentimages.storage.googleapis.com/2e/d7/f2/7300af929d43a0/US20100152602A1.pdf

>crunchbase.com/organization/varmour-networks#section-overview
>archive.is/TMuDd

>nypost.com/2019/01/31/john-of-god-cult-leader-allegedly-ran-child-sex-slave-farm/
>archive.is/9oEkw

Based. No apologies.

She is going to get a decade in prison. Offer her asylum

Attached: 1566762605673.jpg (600x400, 30K)

It would be a non-issue if Trudeau's media monopoly wasn't propping the story up to make an example out of her.

Hey at least they have really good fried gutter oil slop, you’ve gotta hand it to them my niggas, at least give them that

Cancerous gutter oil Chinese cuisine is my favorite

lock him up and throw away the key

Attached: hateleaf.jpg (686x604, 175K)

CANADA NO

British Columbians have a long history of hating the chinks and the only one who's gotten in our way Is the cuckadian federal government

Whites here are a lot more based than our corrupt carpet bagging government lets on

Surrey mayor is based. Get rid of the RCMP who's just a tool of the Feds and bring back a local force instead

Attached: image.jpg (481x527, 131K)

What does that retarded frumpy jewess make my wiener wiggle

She should come to the interior and hide out. I would seriously let her hide out in my house in my nice white small interior town and we could have a repeat of the bundy standoff if the federal pigs want to come arrest her

Fucking same, no idea what her appeal is but she just gets the engine going.

>calling someone a chink gets you 14 years in prison

This country is lost

> 14 years in jail for saying mean things
Kek, we need to liberate Canada

Free speech is all speech. Otherwise demockery is dead.

We need independence from canada now

After independence load up all the chinks on trains and send them right to Ottawa. The eastern bastard loves them so much they can take them all

>saying mean things is more time in jail than pedophilia
This is why I don't respect canada or it's laws

>Canadians take pride in resisting white Americans during the war of 1812

>Canadians take pride in surrendering to Chinese and even imprison themselves for upsetting their new masters

Fucking clown world.

Attached: 1563352637886.jpg (1024x1024, 89K)

Not likely. Remember like a year ago a white lady verbally attacked some hindu for same thing? Calling him a brown piece of shit and to back to India etc. And the judge rules that it wasn't hate speech or a hate crime

POST THE PRICES

Attached: starterpackA.jpg (2076x2378, 711K)

>Brave Leafs have already doxxed everything about her and plan on mass protesting her house and work
DYSTOPIAN NIGHTMARE STATE

Attached: canada is collapsing.jpg (1024x576, 115K)

You have had a quiet chicom takeover of your state and media. Now it's going to get a little louder.

Based and redpilled

>14 years in jail
Shit

>weiner wiggle
made me chuckle desu

Indeed, something about her gets me going, no clue what it is. So I'll keep watching the gourmet-makes videos

fuck off faggot niggers pakis gooks and wagonburners are racist pieces of shit

cbc.ca/news/canada/edmonton/koshwal-murder-criminally-responsible-skow-1.5257028

it should be an act of aggression for people involved in an altercation to pull out a recording device. meaning, completely fair game to knock it away and defend yourself.

Attached: DUEL-copy.png (1000x1498, 574K)

neo-bolshevism in a nut shell

Actually Trump could win a whole bunch of brownie points by public ally giving her asylum on this basis: 14 years prison for a car parking dispute. It would make the absurd laws of the Canadian government see the light of day globally if he did this.

>Brave Leafs have already doxxed everything about her and plan on mass protesting her house and work

The horror of Stalins Great Purge was that all of the reporting of people didn't come from state spy agencies spying on people to get dissidents.
It was regular people reporting on other people for all kinds of spurious reason.

We see this today with people doxxing each other.

>14 years
That's almost the max penalty for talking shit about the king in Thailand. What the fuck.

this country is something else.

Attached: 1497304659258.gif (720x404, 518K)

She's not wrong, Richmond is a fucking shit hole.

>t. white knight
have sex incel

Attached: age is just a number pedo 911.jpg (640x598, 32K)

Who gives a fuck.

> hit someone's car
> tell them they can't drive

K

Attached: IMG_6326.jpg (508x618, 105K)

Globalists need to be slaughtered like pigs

So libtards only care about racism when whites do it to chinks but are silent on the epidemic of nigger on asian violence in the west, god I fucking hate them so much.