Uhhhh....guys?

>The students will match wits with more seasoned soldiers, who will “act as realistic opposing forces and guerrilla freedom fighters,” officials said in a release.
>guerrilla freedom fighters
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. civil war 2.0 when?

archive.is/pf8a7

Attached: red.png (853x578, 619K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wK7aPd5p4Lc
youtube.com/watch?v=UfYAc-_2JAw
youtube.com/watch?v=TgfzWZnk92A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>white men with guns, you're the best we've got, practice fighting and dying for us... your enemy is... white men.
foolproof plan

They make these red vs blue drills more often than you think. If you think the ZOG aren't anticipating a right wing uprising then you must be handicapped.

they've been doing this kind of practice for decades. i'll only believe that civil war 2.0 is happening, when it's actually already happening. and we're quite a few IRL posts away from that. sad.

Attached: 1566682914276.jpg (465x659, 45K)

J
A
D
E

H
E
L
M

Lol remember that faggots?

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 12K)

What's interesting is that the seasoned vets are the "freedom fighters" which suggests prepping for a right wing conflict. If it was switched, I would say left wing conflict. Shows what they think is more likely to happen in the future. Ginsburg pls die

It is a psychological operation against the public.
The military has training grounds for these types of things, so it wants the public to get used to it and to be scared.

youtube.com/watch?v=wK7aPd5p4Lc

youtube.com/watch?v=UfYAc-_2JAw

youtube.com/watch?v=TgfzWZnk92A

They are training to put down any white resistance. Traitors the lot of them.

source

Lol, I remember when Alex Jones was obsessed with Black Helicopters some 15 years ago.

God, I hope there are people getting organized in the US... things seem like they could go sour at any moment. If something goes wrong with the financial system or there are just issues at election time... the government may need to crackdown...and if they do, there will be no getting out from under their thumb.

Even a democrat victory might become completely unworkable pretty quickly. They won't even pretend to follow an unbiased system if they get a majority.

It's actually getting scary.

Kys

>secretive
>tell the media about it, issue warnings in every town they're doing it in so nobody panics
>secretive

I do not think it means what you think it means.

When/ if this happens, does that mean American citizens will be able to seek asylum in other countries? I’m totally jumping ship and returning to the family homeland if this chaotic shit breaks out.
Americans are ignorant, controlling beasts.

>I’m totally jumping ship and returning to the family homeland if this chaotic shit breaks out.

we don't fucking need anymore cowards

Why is this have to happen in my state?

Attached: 1559441354939s.jpg (118x125, 3K)

I wasn’t talking about your country. Your country is ruined as well and I hate the way your poor people sound.

>uuuuh guys?
Seriously fuck off with this, it’s worse than the “happening” shit that gets spammed daily. It’s nothingburger bullshit that only exists in your autistic brain and it belongs on /x/ with all the other trash.

US military and law enforcement is not going to risk engagement in the woods when they can just set up a blockade and wait.

They know the consequences.

Attached: southerncomfort.jpg (794x1000, 138K)

They've been doing this for decades. Regular training grounds have limitations and are used for pushing the big army drones through the conveyor belt meat grinder.

These high speed fucks are all SERE survive evade guys that need to think on their feet and adapt to unusual circumstances. They have them hotwire cars and stuff and try to rob local thrift stores with monopoly money. These are the guys that hike 100 miles then barter for donkeys and then train locals to rise up against mugabe.

It used to be super secretive but a sheriff deputy shot one of them thinking something was going down. Before that they had other minor scuffles.

Local shops are told to accept their monopoly money and to redeem it later for cash after the exercise.

Not a surprise here.

Attached: 1563396112430~2.png (1355x901, 118K)

It's called Robin Sage and it's been done since at least the 1950s. If you think opfor is muh right or huwhite male turrists you're retarded. The infiltration of this nation by hostile foreign elements is extreme and has been allowed to flourish for many decades. When Bush the Lesser was caught off guard by a reporter in the Rose Garden after he had testified off the record and in secret to the 9-11 Commission, he slipped up and confirmed there were training camps for militants situated all throughout the United States. Remember Taos, New Mexico? That was just the tip of the iceberg.