The job pill

Guys is white collar life really that bad? I have a B.S. in a science field but fell for the trades meme, I can't see myself doing this much longer than the 6 years I already have.

I'd like to transition into the tech world because that's the only field I know of where I can work remote which is the dream

But all I hear is how "soul crushing" it is to be a straight white red pilled male in white color America. Is this true or just blown out of proportion?

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 227K)

6 years is a decent amount of experience to throw away. Can you find and office job tangentially related to your trade such as an estimator for a bigger company?

>Expects fulfillment from a job
Most physicians hate their job with a passion. The benefits of white collar work are you get to work with your mind in a/c for the same if not more pay than trades.

They're greedy and deserve to hate their job and be miserable.

yeah that's kind of the logic I've been going with. the major concern is how it's very common for shitskins and women to get promoted/preferential treatment for corporate woke points

If you really need strangers on the internet to hold your hand and tell you what to do, your life is going to be miserable and trite

asking for advice is not hand holding you miserable nigger

Worked in an office for 6 years. The female nature of the place is driving me insane.
Progression is based on kissing the ass of bitchy women and being part of their gossip group.

I work I a 95% male environment but it sounds like those sluts just need a deep dicking imho.

rookie mistake m8, definitely don't get involved with office girls it will ruin your life

>LMAO WASTE 5 OR 10 YEARS FOR A PEICE OF PAPER SAYING YOUR EDUCATED GOY
>LMAO JUST WORK GOY
>LMAO WASTE AWAY YOUR LIFE PAYING OFF YOUR STUDENT AND CAR DEBTS
>LMAO WASTE AWAY YOUR LIFE PAYING OFF YOUR HOUSE DEBT
>WHAT? CANT EVEN AFFORD PROPERTY OR A HOUSE? CANT MAKE A FAMILY? JUST LIVE AND RENT IN MY 8K APARTMENT GOY! CHEAPER OPTION
>GO AHEAD AND SAVE FOR YOUR VIDEO GAMES, MOVIES, AND SPORTS BALL GAME TICKET GOY, THAT WILL DISTRACT YOUR DEPRESSION

>HAHA YES YEEEESSSS WORK FOR MY MEANINGLESS COMSUMERIST PRODUCTS!

fuck off. i don't work for that shit. I work to prep me, and my family for the collapse and to disconnect from society. i got wood stove,electric/ hand-water pump, and all the money i work for goes towards stock piling food, ammo, guns, and medicine, sharping my trade skills, shooting, gardening.

tech and industry enslaved us. ted was right.

Soon, when collapse happens, we will be working to survive, how its meant to be, and be one with mother nature, and respect her wishes.

Attached: eco_warrior.jpg (406x512, 101K)

Same. Worked in one department run by men and it was fine, then switched to one run by women and i was in middle school all over again.

You must be really idiot, trade Job is better than a stupid degree but much much worst than the chad software man.
I get a 70k salary When the average here is 20k with just 30 years, i can easily sustain 2 kids already and a unborn one + my wife you retard

you're also a dirty spaniard

At least Im not a mutt that cant make jokes about niggers in public.

So do you code or what?

YES. This is true OP. Its mindless non stop jargon corporate lifeless

Yeah, artifical inteligence, computer vision to be precise

Good for you. I'd kms if I had to code - I just don't have that kind of intelligence nor interest. Two courses was more than enough for me. Hopefully I can land a job with this meme-degree in IT that I just got, focusing more on UX/usability and related stuff.

If you are not a NEET you are helping the ZOG.

Attached: 1566581523838s.jpg (99x125, 3K)

Most jobs suck user -- it's just a fact. They're only a means to an end though, so you can afford to do the things in life that you enjoy.
Get paid, it's all that matters, everyone works hard to get ahead -- get fucking paid for it.