Why do anons hate Britain? Sure, there are many things I don't like about the country (evident by my flag)...

Why do anons hate Britain? Sure, there are many things I don't like about the country (evident by my flag), but overall I like the people there. Why the hate anons?

Attached: 05erlanger-articleLarge.jpg (600x409, 27K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_Famine_(Ireland)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crown_Agents
crownagents.com/
her.ie/news/team-ireland-win-an-incredible-86-medals-at-special-olympics-world-games-247967
joe.ie/news/video-irish-snipers-become-the-first-non-usa-team-to-win-the-international-sniper-competition-517022
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Mostly the voluntary cuckitude. Brits used to be awesome.

I love real Brits, they are amazing people. I think the Americans that heckle and criticize are blind to the fact that we are 100x worse off.

>it's an user thinks London is Britain thread
>it's a >Britain >white thread
>it's a oi m8 you got a loicense for that spoon thread
>it's an American thinks the Queen has political power thread
>it's a Britain was on the wrong side in World War 2 thread
>it's a declaring war is the same as starting war thread
>it's a Britain is run by Rothschilds thread
>it's a continental posting about Brexit dismissively thread
>it's an Irish whining about Britain thread
>it's a Bomber Harris is a war criminal and Dresden did nothing wrong thread
>it's a beady eyed Anglo thread

Attached: 1552449921464.jpg (500x375, 32K)

This

>evident by my flag

The French hate the British? I didn't know that.

I dont think so. BOngs enjoy it anyway

People from the UK have been some of my favorite tourists. They are probably only surpassed by Aussies. Some of the other Europeans I have spent time with in various US cities have been a bit arrogant. Especially the French.

The english are probably the nicest and most welcoming people in western Europe. But there was bad blood through history.

The food is shit. pic related

Attached: british_pizza.jpg (600x800, 63K)

If anyone has done more damage to the white race aside from jews it's the British. From our mercantile culture spawning neoliberalism to our constant brother wars and betrayals.

also most brits are webm related

Attached: fat_ass_brit.webm (480x480, 2.9M)

>sausage and beans
>toast and beans
>fucking pizza and beans
God damn it, you Brits have the most retarded cuisine.
>pic related, stargazy pie

Attached: 40039903291_872bdc23d6_b.jpg (736x736, 119K)

Anons hate EVERYONE you dumb fag.

This is a board of hate.

People on here just hate themselves and hating something else eases that tension

Honorary American

Don't make fun of the pie man

How bad is the americanization of Britain?

All that shows is that we copy America

Brits hate christ. They hate the church and they hate christianity but they sure do love their muslims cocks, and those muslim cocks molesting, raping and impregating their women and children by the boatload. They'll destroy everything that they held sacred, that their ancestora fought and died for, so brown people will call the fwens.

Fuck em. Hope they get castrated and forced to watch their children (if they have any) raped infront of them by somalis.

All our youths listen to those lil rappers

What I've come to realize is the British Empire was in large part a Jewish enterprise and the English upperclass is so intermarried with jews...their interests are inseparable.

WW2 could be seen as an Anglo/Jewish war against European civilization. It's hard to accept, but we were not the 'good guys' fighting against evil NAZIs as we've been led to believe.

alot are cool but i quickly have to differentiate from a possible guilty londoner, a brown londoner to a chad britbong.

jealous Americans who know they are better than us in every way.

>Brits used to be awesome
No

They haven't started eating laundry detergent yet

Attached: millenial_and_zoomer_snack.gif (500x500, 2.94M)

*steals your chips*

Attached: UK_BRFO_BY_SEAGULL.webm (1158x648, 1.28M)

Warriors, enterprising traders, and faithful zealots came from all over Europe, and fought and fucked on Thunderdome Island(s) to create the greatest people ever known, who shortly thereafter went out and conquered the entire planet, directly or indirectly. Eventually America took this mantle, because of their vastly larger population and resources, and the Britons fell into demoralised disarray. Combined with industrial dysgenics this had lead to the fallen British people of today who are easy to despise. It's different from, for a random example, Lithuanians. Inoffensive, good looking volk, they have never hurt anyone or accomplished anything huge for centuries.

Attached: 02jn32e.jpg (655x399, 48K)

drink and bathe in their salty tears knowing no other group on the planet can compete with the success and superiority of the eternal anglo.

>going from 5m in tiny island to hundreds of millions across the globe
>damage
kys you fuckin retard.

Attached: uk_lol.jpg (1600x1203, 832K)

is that how englishmen devolved into burgers?

>Brits hate christ
how many crusades has your country gone on?

9/10 times a bong Jow Forums poster is a Chad Britbong.

Attached: ANGLOCHAD.jpg (750x931, 550K)

dude thats low

This is supercarnigel and he's a fucking good lad so leave him alone

Attached: 1565639603229.png (1548x1116, 198K)

I really don't know. I of all people should have reasons to hate the Brits (Being an Irishman in the north of Ireland) but even I don't understand the level of hate on here sometimes.

>attempted to genocide the Irish twice
>create routes to bring shitskins into Ireland
>North Ireland is the result of a genocide attempt
Idk man you tell me

everybody hates a weak horse, especially one that hobbles itself

Attached: 1507075987672.jpg (711x677, 80K)

>genocide
fuck off. the only time we genocided anyone is after we rebelled against the King and slaughtered natives as we moved West.

Shhh... It's okay.

Attached: dresden.jpg (1024x718, 155K)

Yeah the only time there was a great famine in Ireland was COINCIDENTALLY when England had control. Totally wasn't you guys.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_Famine_(Ireland)

Look children! It's the

How are those demographic percentages across the world and for the future? All those achievements won't matter as we helped to plant the seeds of European destruction.

I don't blame an entire people for the actions of tyrannical governments. What they did here was appalling, but that's not the average modern day British man's fault.

They're living on the soil of your ancestors. Of course you blame them. They are literally INVADERS living on YOUR LAND. Cuck.

so we're also responsible for them hittin a population of 9million then?
irish population was at its highest under brit rule.

They're jealous of our success and continued influence. We're the most important and revered country in the world to this day.

9,000,000 including the invading force, yes.

I have never met a nice Brit. They've all been self absorbed assholes with egos larger than any other American I've met.

>Mostly the voluntary cuckitude

you really think any of us who post here chose any of this?

I don't. I wish I could see Durham.

>2010

Brits used to be based & awesome, but then they gave up their guns & now they are complete pussies

Until I see Brit revolt against the Jews & shitskins, they will continue to be mocked.

Attached: uk_life_is_sharia.jpg (916x874, 169K)

Whatever you do, don't eat that shit. That stuff is poisonous & you could die from it.

You're the home of the most obnoxious fedora tipper, with a population of, like, 85% militant atheists who pride themselves on their science and reason of "race is a social construct" and "islam is feministic".

The other 15% are muslims and reproducing faster then you can blink. You spit on christendom and let in saracens in your house. Got no pity on you fags.

Reminder that the UK has agents in every country controlling your leaders. These guys worked ever since the American Revolution to subvert this country:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crown_Agents
crownagents.com/

Attached: photo_verybig_118321.jpg (500x397, 44K)

This is why you don't allow Jews in power. They'll turn your country into a lighter version of Communism

>muh guns

Attached: 1539234532998 (1).jpg (549x424, 78K)

>Brits used to be awesome
I never stopped.

BASED

Attached: Amerilards_on_Sundays.webm (512x640, 2.79M)

What the fuck did I just watch

Hill billy birthday party

is that dylan roof?

Remember how the Hebrits started entire bombing campaigns to explicitly target German civilians and Hitler did nothing for three months expecting the madness to stop and when it didn't he said "Alright, it's your turn now." and then German engineers invented the technology that would later take humans into space to send the world's first cruise missiles across the Channel into ZOG Town.

Fuck you, subhuman, with your Jew-like stealthy "Britain Hate Thread".
>muh flag, muh oppression, muh holocaust
Learn to fish.

Attached: Irish Potatoes.jpg (960x639, 87K)

American patriots

Attached: 1111111111.png (220x229, 8K)

It's so strange that you can tell that the one on the left is a ginger.

Ireland's retards are more talented than yours.

her.ie/news/team-ireland-win-an-incredible-86-medals-at-special-olympics-world-games-247967

is that why everyone shits on America?

Attached: 1522837599840.png (639x1110, 254K)

>They're living on the soil of your ancestors.
Whose soil are you living on?

I moved to NI because of a supreme Muslim takeover of my home town leading to no-go zones. Horrible place overall, went back for a weekend and helped me realise what a great decision I made.

>special-olympics
never fails to make me laugh

Attached: kek.png (194x194, 67K)

And more:

joe.ie/news/video-irish-snipers-become-the-first-non-usa-team-to-win-the-international-sniper-competition-517022

Looks like the Irish are the talented sibling.

I wonder the same thing

D and c fag thread

>siblings
Come on now.