You wake up in your country tomorrow, but everyone is completely white

100% ethnostate. When you say that your country was diverse and had lots of minorities, they look at you as if you are crazy and mad. They say country x has always been 100% white without exception due to the Non-White People Exclusion Act of 1874.

What now? Would your life actually change?

Attached: 11E909F4-B2EC-4A32-91D9-81DDF3CE87DE.jpg (450x675, 79K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/XilyU-ngSsY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

no

Gtfo you yellow cancer fag. Stop ruining your own race

Asian girls are 100% supreme.

Attached: 5556458F-A99F-4017-A49F-6F6FBE8E6565.jpg (1152x864, 82K)

no shit. tell us something we dont know

The girl in the pic is probably mixed. Take a look at that pure Asian beauty.

Attached: 1563565550202.jpg (1600x1200, 259K)

Based

>What now? Would your life actually change?
The crime rate has dropped to near zero and my taxes have dropped by 75% because I don't have to pay to support niggers anymore.

What now? Would you find a girl now?

I would enjoy my trip to the grocery store a lot more. I saw no fewer than six half-breed nigglets with their coal burner mother in a town of 4,000 in the whitest state in the nation. Shit like this kills my mood for the whole day.

well my fiancee just stopped existing, so that sucks

West Virginia? Maine? Wyoming? Alaska?

Jew girl?

Attached: D02953DF-0DB2-4404-AFB4-D475C3829E08.jpg (1300x722, 112K)

>whitest state
Take me with you

I would be 50% less likely to be the victim of a violent crime.
Safety first, faggot.

>What now? Would you find a girl now?
Found one in 2007; my wife.

Either I'll be menial pets or I'll be totally ignored.

>be menial pets
Be a menial pet*

picturefile name slidethread bot.

Imagine going to the grocery store in Canada, it's like fucking Africa in Superstore every time I fucking go there, I hate it and it makes my blood pressure skyrocket seeing so many niggers. I can barely stand to leave the house.

I would smell all of their farts and drink their pee. I would throat fuck these dorks in skirts and leave a permanent mark on their psyche with my massive horse dong.
I would unironcally my cum into every single one of them.
Youre a gay faggot if you wouldnt. Greeks are so gay. What happened to you brown mongrels anyway?

now more minority welfare drain, no more 80iq minorities bumping their nigger music at 3am near my house on a work day, no more 80iq niggers driving on the roads causing anxiety and stress for all white drivers, etc etc

yeah, my life would change for the better unquestionably. In fact, it would be even better if we got to import a few million niggers every year just for the sport of hunting niggers.

bump

Attached: 114323412345345.jpg (1350x900, 441K)

I’d be happy and probably go find a computer to make a thread about “the jewed alternate timeline” on Jow Forums

Yeap, I would go to a gym since they wouldn't be filled with niggers, and I'd go and play football with random people on public football rings since, again, they wouldn't be filled with niggers and wiggers alike. My city would also improve dramatically in every aspect, so I'd be pretty happy to buy a house here.

Maine. There are so many non-whites here the past 5-10 years. I fully expect our position as the whitest state to have been lost when the 2020 census is complete. It is really sad.

of course not, whites would evolve to fill the niches that were once filled by 'non-whites' criminality and all.

it be like it is that way.

Walmarts seem to be the worst. What used be just white trash at worst has now transformed into the fucking United Nations. Poos, bigger, spics, hijabis, coal burners, you name it we've got it now.

You can't also understate the mental well-being that you get by being around people like you, and not having to watch your surrounding turn to a shithole. That alone would help my life tremendously.

>bigger
niggers

If niggers are so great we should send them all to Israel.

And nobody is a debt slave since there's no Jews.

A country without niggers doesn’t exist OP. I have always had niggers around me. I don’t know a world without niggers. I can only wonder what a world without niggers would be like.

> You wake up in your country tomorrow, but everyone is completely white
youtu.be/XilyU-ngSsY

We would own the whole galaxy in a week. Energy would be free and we would have complete freedom and be at peace world wide

That's not the problem, Muhammhans. We'd still have hordes of negroes being flooded by French and Germans on our beaches and in our cities. It'd simply be a clock reset, not a stop.

>whites would devolve into violent 80 IQ animals if there were no niggers
Sure thing mr. nigger boy

Technological progress would explode as all minority hires are removed from the workforce. I think it would explode even harder though if women were removed from the research teams etc.

Attached: 487825756.jpg (640x983, 132K)

Let Spagets own guns

And pay them for every nog shot

Attached: 1552660733960.png (498x749, 405K)

>You wake up in your country tomorrow, but everyone is completely white

Instant drop in 50% of violent crime.

Yes.
> Feel that feeling of safety that comes from community.
> Lower taxes
> Lower house prices
> Uplifting popular culture
> No longer have memories of having my heart ripped out by the failure of 2 LTRs and several short term relationships with nonwhite women.

fpbp

No.
If we didn't have minorities, here educated and respectable whites might be inclined to educate and make respectable trashy whites. Trashy whites would have an easier time doing anything, theyd be happier and thus more likely to improve their life. They are trashy for a reason not because they were born that way. Whites do not have the same history and genetics as blacks and would be so much easier to help lift themselves out of poverty and lack of an identity.
Knowing what we know now, in this timeline will makes us more apt to preserve and curate what we would love (white identity, etc).

We wouldn't have the very problem the boomers had because we wouldn't take for granted what they did.

Attached: tumblr_nm1eh2cTBr1rv4m77o1_500.png (500x707, 442K)

Fucking this. There are studies to prove it. One leftist professor even waited years to publish because of that.

There would still be greedy whites. It's take time and a governmental clean up but it might be possible then (with a common identity ) to deal with inflation and greed in a civilized, nonviolent way.

Come on now. All of us non-whites know if this happened the white race would immediately launch robot construction and create an artificial race with darker skin to fuck over, enslave and call some marvelous name.

None of us are fooled, kek. By this decade frankly your entire race is a cliche.

If Elon became the new tesla.

Lots of Mexicans where I live. I went to get my haircut yesterday and the whole staff is asian. I'm a white guy, blue eyes, pretty attractive. My wife is an attractive mexican.

Little white girl walks in. Adorable, Blonde hair, blue eyes. The whole fucking room stops what they're doing. You could see them worshipping her. She owned the room at 4 years old. My wife is has a glimmer in her eye while looking at her. She was genetic royalty.

They hate us cause they ain't us. Probs gonna divorce and marry a white girl tbqh

>Prob gonna divorce and marry a White girl
You best fucking better

Strong borders, a bill of right for every euro nation with the 2a enshrined and stand your ground laws with classes. They would be armed, civilized and polite. Top that with a prison system aimed at reformation with enough punishment to drive the message but not create monsters and where golden.

Could you imagine actually looking forward to a menial job as a young teen because your boss gave a shit and tyrone wasnt there to harass evryone and anyone at mcDs (which might possible serve healthy shit for once thus less resentful landwhales and the associated problems.)

GenZ and Gen Alpha would be incline to reverse the fatherless/motherless bullshit that the boomers caused.

Holy shit what a paradise.
In time, the best of the 50s with modern tech, better values, people open to new ideas and advancement unhindered with bad examples and bad culture.

kek

I would finally be able to relax.

I'm surprised you can even breathe with that ammount of >muh oppression
on your chest.

Have you had kids with her yet?

Attached: Img-1566762026185.jpg (1260x648, 474K)

(OP)
We would be a white Japan without the fertility issues.

I'd take a ride on public transportation - without earphones - and just enjoy the silence.

Rare flag.

Also, kys you degenerate race mixer.

You might even be able to talk to somebody on public transport, and have a pleasant conversation.

I would be suddenly much more motivated to contribute to society and find a white wife

read a fucking book about gnosticism before shitposting like a 12yo brainlet.

>Would your life actually change?
Of course it would. The answer is built into your question.

Trump is changing it so that they can't just dump refugees wherever they want anymore, but you have to remember when LePage was governor that wasn't the case- Obama deliberately fucked up your state to punish it for being white and the mayor of Bangor literally paid for a thousand Africans to illegally hop the American border and move there.

Shit's fucked, vote Republican (not collins lol) or enjoy your shitmalians.

Imagine the DMV without an attitude.
>"Honey, I'm going to renew my licence and run errands!"
"Have fun!"
"I always do!" you say as you exit contently, knowing that the entire experience will be actually pleasant and relaxing.

I would still pursue Asian women

>Never having to see niggers again
I would unironically cry tears of joy

I would kill myself because people shouldnt have such terrible nightmares. I would assume satan projected this evil reality in my head

Lol

fpwp

Same senpai. It hurts knowing I will never have an Asian wife.

Attached: 8ACD8DDF-0AC0-4EBC-9072-3A5688C5872C.jpg (691x1024, 114K)

>Trump is changing it so that they can't just dump refugees wherever they want anymore
>vote Republican
kys shill. Trump bussed the Congolese here 2 months ago you fuckwit.

I wake up again.

Imagine just waking up and all whites slowly coming to the realization that there will be peace and calm in our nation.
Yeah we'd loose a few decent ones but nothing that cant be replaced.
Let them help their own motherland.
We'd still be on top.
I'm smiling just typing it.

Tell me about it. I live in one of the most nigged up areas of London, going out the house is like going on safari.

>Would your life actually change?
yes. Ofc it would definitely change. My stress levels would immediately go down. It is extremely taxing having to look at the hideous visage of that which is skitskin. Also, no fucking jews what so ever. That would be a HUGE stress reliever for anyone.

Societies created by germanics are high trust with reputation based morality. Those types of societies are best when they are ethnostates.

Absolute Weimar

On the upside, there will be no more kikes stopping us from machine-gunning them on the beaches.

>wake up in a 100% white country

That sounds fucking awful, pedophilia and beastiality would skyrocket so there goes my hope of having kids or even pets. I guess the only redeeming factor would be never running out of mayo

It would suck. I don't want to be stuck with whyte wimmin.
If you took a pic of a nightclub in china instead you would see they are all hot. There are still quite a few fuckable ones in your pic. unfortunately asian students are overworked and live a extremely unhealthy lifestyle. However I've been to Asian universities in Japan and China and they all had better looking girls. None of the girls Hans posted are mixed. They have no white features.

Nope. I'd still be a friendless nerd shitposting on an Anonymous piss bottle forum.

asian americans don't stand up for other groups so nobody will fight for them

Why not? Are you nonwhite or something?

You should do a vacation in poland to see how an ethnostate feels like. Its awesome. We had this not so long ago. How can this be forgotten so quickly?

Here's a tip my raging homosexual chink friend- constantly trying to blame Trump for shit that liberals demonstrably does and calling us shills isn't going to make literally anyone turn on Trump.

You're going to lose, then we're going to put your ass in a fema camp for shitting up this fucking board with your obnoxious, shitbrained spam.

Attached: VOTE FOR BIDEN FOR MORE IMMIGRANTS YOU STUPID PEDES.jpg (1242x1660, 810K)

This is the epitome of incel shitposting.

Asian babes master race. Keep trying

based and megapilled

When’s the last time you banged an Asian qt?

Because that's what happens when you remove over half the population.
Please return to statistics class.

What is that like, unironically?

Lol Imagining the "DMV without an attitude" has a whole other meaning for me. I can picture it now, the Mid-Atlantic states without any Non-Whites, it would be like Heaven on Earth.

konekt with god

>You're going to lose
If this kiked shit is winning looks like I am happy to give losing a chance.

Not really because half of whites are no better than niggers themselves and the other half are liberal faggots.

Yes, I wouldn't hear the police speed past my house every hour or so. No paki jungle noises outside my window and no screaming sheboons. Also less tax money spent on parasites.

Bro Asians girls wouldn't fall for a gypsy very easily. Have you ever seen a gypsy that showered? Romanian women who go abroad are all coal burners and the men are gypsy manlets.

I'm in Northeast London, the nice grammar school my mum went to as a kid now looks like a hajj is taking place there every time the working day ends.
Makes my fucking blood boil that you hear 20 languages walking down the street, none of them English apart from niggerspeak being spouted by the brainwashed white kids. This place is truly lost.

I can't wait to get 20 million 16 - 24 year old qt female refugees from Hong Kong after Tienanmen Square part 2

Untrue. There are ghetto whites and self-hating liberal whites for sure, but saying they are each 50% of the pop is obviously wrong.