Damn

you should be ashamed of yourself

Attached: 1566110671478.jpg (1936x1936, 616K)

Attached: 1566450813046.jpg (775x1024, 175K)

>Black/indian/asian movie
>mmm yes, very nice.

>white movie
>This is illegal

>heard this movie was shit
>want to see this movie now

Good this will make them lean right more

Ugh.. for fucking out loud, I swear the problems of the world today all come from self centered zoomers thinking everything is about them

Great movie. Go see it. Next one on my list is "Ready or not". I expect Rothschild style family soft disclosure.

that bruce lee scene was weird and bad

Bruce Lee didnt win any fights.
He was a method actor.

>refuse to let me bother me
>bothered by 3 panel before
the cognitive dissonance of this cartoon

>wtf how dare you make the great martial artist bruce lee lose in a fight dis is an outrage

Fuck Commies

>white people

Attached: soijackangry.jpg (378x378, 31K)

It's always either a Jew or a chink

>watch a movie from known edgelord Tarantino
>sperg out when his edginess doesnt go your way

I mean, it's common knowledge asians don't have souls and are hivemind, sign is accurate?

So is Tarantino our guy now?

Honestly I think he's just more 90s style edgy contrarianism than anything. He does stuff just because he knows the perpetually offended people that year won't like it. Uncensored use of the word nigger in pulp fiction for example

He's a creepy weird looking footfag, no.

lee beat norris so wtf is this butthurt chink talking about

>doesn't realize it was a tarantino film
>doesn't realize it was making a joke about jackie chan
>doesn't realize it was the teen girls who killed those people and not charlie directly
>doesn't realize it's a movie based on the late 60's so is suprised there's late 60's sexism
>it's a joke
>the tennage girl was trying to kill them all

Jeez, and these people wonder why gen z is running away from them.

Tarantino is one of the goyim who have a Jewish soul, whereas Otto Weininger was a Jew, but had an Aryan soul.

It's weird because I know if I actually go watch this movie I'll come away with the complete fucking opposite experience, because these people watch leftist hollywood trash and then cry because it's not leftist /enough/ for their tastes

I hate chinese people and anyone who disagrees with that statement is a fucking chink shill. You cannot be an american when your entire race is basically jews but yellow.

No because his next film will probably be something like niggers killing klansmen. Tarantino has always been about explosions and murder and racism and anyone surprised about this is a fucking retard.

>reeee i hate white people
yes we know

I saw this at the local indie (tranny/lefty/faggot) film place in town.
Everyone there laughed at the Bruce Lee scene too.
Tarantino is a pathetic lefty pedophile, but the man knows how to make a 60's period piece.
The alt-history angle was fun as well.

Attached: [].gif (490x476, 3.52M)

Attached: stfuhollywood_culturalreconquista.jpg (2480x3508, 1.53M)

>t. Someone who doesn’t know hollywood history

So now chinks are "PoC" suddenly? Asians are like kikes now, but OTHERS arbitrarily change their race to suit agendas that don't benefit them at all.

I thought the antagonists in this movie was Hippies?

Aisans have always been the jews of the east
Jow Forums doesnt like it but we have to deal with the asian problem after the jewish problem

>the poc
>the poc
>the poc
how, fucking how can't you see the thick layer of irony, by god

I didn't hate nonwhites until I realised how much they hate me and my white family.

Now I'd happily vote for Adolf Hitler.

Attached: 1564889098786(2).png (487x410, 165K)

No

Attached: Tarantino.png (1130x62, 11K)

Don't asians immigrate legally at a reasonable rate and typically make something of themselves in the US? What's the alleged point here?