Why is America so socially backwards?

Why is America so socially backwards?

Attached: 1566764294025.jpg (474x321, 33K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4772313/
files.catbox.moe/ve10po.webm
ibtimes.com/south-korea-thriving-sex-industry-powerful-wealthy-super-state-1222647
archive.fo/TRBfB
youtube.com/watch?v=XNWF9CeoZdE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>image for ants
>retarded margins
wew mutt

I've got like 40 male friends, I've seen all their penises and no one is circumcised. One guy was but we burned him to death in an abandoned building.

If you come to Australia without a foreskin, prepare for extreme violence.

Attached: 1565104133476.jpg (1536x1536, 540K)

Spanking and circumcision should be OUTLAWES and parents who spank or mutilate their children should get their genitals cut off and then spanked with a baseball bat.

A civilized nation treats it's ancestors and the future carriers of their culture with dignity and respect.

it was a nation already divided by ethnicity, it was so important to control, it was so liberal in allowing foreigners to take positions of power, it was a nation full of people who thought being subjugated by their fellow plebs with a nice constitution would guarantee liberty more so than being subjugated by landed gentry.

Same here. The only guy I know who is a drydick was bit by a spider, according to his kike mother.

really, we all know she was just a sadist.

I wonder (((who))) is behind it?

And apparently Australia is super fucking gay.

Spanking teaches disciOnline

T. dude who thinks it's a good idea to beat his kids

because your mom prefers cut

Anecdotal, if amusing. Look at the data key, Australia's collective prepuce was sacrificed to Moloch to supplicate the Volcano Usury Demon. They're prolly desecrating the host while your not looking too. Asserting that it didn't happen to a few people doesn't mean it wasn't inflicted on everybody else.

Attached: 47ec8151590b60c2f182a61175174781bd1baa4b3e0801ff470b018b5a805fd3.png (669x536, 459K)

America has more Jews than almost any other nation-state in the world.

>omitting Canada from that question

Why are you so obsessed with dicks?

Attached: 1566630676467.jpg (125x70, 2K)

Look at the stat range. 20-80%
US is over 70%, Canada is below 30%. That graph itself is trying to normalize the practice based on normal countries "practicing" it.

>Hillary is gonna win the election is says so in this pol.

Literally nobody in Australia is circumcised.

>Circumcision is largely a modern-day phenomenon in South Korea. While the rate in the twentieth century has been nearing 80%, virtually no circumcision was performed just a century ago, as it was against Korea's long and strong tradition of preserving the body as a gift from parents.[34] A 2001 study of 20-year-old South Korean men found that 78% were circumcised.[35] At the time, the authors commented that "South Korea has possibly the largest absolute number of teenage or adult circumcisions anywhere in the world. Because circumcision started through contact with the American military during the Korean War, South Korea has an unusual history of circumcision." According to a 2002 study, 86.3% of South Korean males aged 14–29 were circumcised.[36] In 2012, it's the case of 75.8% of the same age group. Only after 1999 has some information against circumcision become available (at the time of the 2012 study, only 3% of Korean internet sites, using the most popular Korean search engine Naver, are against indiscriminate circumcision and 97% are for).[34] The authors of the study speculate "that the very existence of information about the history of Korean circumcision, its contrary nature relative to a longstanding tradition, its introduction by the US military, etc., has been extremely influential on the decision-making process regarding circumcision."[34]

Wow we fucked them bad

I wish that were true but the stats say almost 30% have been mutilated for no fucking reason other than to cause brain damage and sell the foreskin to cosmetics companies:
>Country/territory MC %
>Australia 26.6
>Estimation of country-specific and global prevalence of male circumcision (2016)

North Korea 0.1% of men are genitally mutilated, it really is the best Korea

Why?
because of this:
>Male Genital Mutilation is Trauma Based Mind Control [45m]
files.catbox.moe/ve10po.webm

Why do k-pop girly boys not protest while HK does protest?

>A-at least BASED Australia is on our side!
Actually the circumcision rate among newborns in Australia is stupidly low, in the single-digits. They've completely managed to reverse course when it came to Jewish barbarism, so good on them. Canada is also abandoning it pretty rapidly

77% of males are genially mutilated in worst Korea
28% in Hong Kong
Considering that infant genital mutilation causes brain damage and raises cortisol levels for life this means worst Korea males will never work together to fight back

check the stats yourself, this was from 2016:

Why does Hong Kong have 28% mutilation rate? How does that compare to mainland China?

Imagine being circumcised lmao, I'm literally more of a man than any circumcised "man" here, a piece of your manhood is missing.

Attached: 1548028900419.jpg (332x1024, 22K)

A foreskin is worth about $100,000.
Who pushes for circumcision?

>a piece of your manhood is missing
Correct. It's a direct attack on males.

this image destroys the cut fag

Attached: 1566496629509.png (766x881, 365K)

Not only that. Foolish Americans actually pay to get it removed from their ids. So they literally pay to have their kid mutilated like good goys, then someone else earns even more from it.

Yeah kinda weird they’re on the map. It’s not prevalent in Canada anymore either. It’s pretty bad in America though I’m gloriously uncut. I think everybody who is circumcised has some sort of psychological and social problem and seems predisposed toward judeophilia so maybe we should just as them to the list for the day of the rope

Im pretty pissed about it.

Attached: 1565381522202.jpg (526x567, 74K)

Sexual molestation at a young age has lasting effects even though you won't have memories of it. That's why the britfuck royal family circumcises their male issue.

Not only that. Jews would directly sell their son's foreskin and virtually pay for their kid birth to adulthood.

>South Korea
>Talmud #1 Seller
>top 10 highest prostitutes per capita in the World
>prostitution accounts to 4% of their GDP
ibtimes.com/south-korea-thriving-sex-industry-powerful-wealthy-super-state-1222647

The most cucked nation on earth, men have mutilated dicks, women are all prostitutes

Boomers and alot of gen X are cut. It died out rapidly after that.

i knew this data is bullshit, they only count the people who needed the procedure for medical reasons that is like 1%

it definitely isn't as common as america but it isn't bellow 20% either, a bunch of retarded people cut their dick even into adulthood. so many times retards told me that i should cut my dick, those pieces of shit also tried to convince my dad to cut my dick back when i was a kid

I don't know why, all I know is that HK has been under British rule for the last century.
As for mainland China 14% of males are genitally mutilated

Why 14% in mainland china? Is it because of the wygurs? 14% problem penises do not happen. That's a vicious sadist tribe at work.

Many mutts (particularly evangelicals) are converting to Judaism:
archive.fo/TRBfB

Import the third world, become the third world...

Attached: 1563569429574.jpg (1600x1600, 403K)

Their greatest ally...

Attached: 1565274605591.jpg (640x781, 109K)

It's sad and needs to stop!

They are abusing babies and children!

Iceland and Denmark both tried to stop it. Can Norway outlaw genital mutilation?

I actually like mine circumcised. Doesn’t mean I’m going to make my children get theirs

Trying to legislate studies that prove that the children do get trauma from the genital mutilation is stopped dead on it's tracks...

Attached: 1562693571065.jpg (653x1024, 256K)

I think the West will always get ADL breathing down their neck and receive threats of consequences if they try to ban it...

youtube.com/watch?v=XNWF9CeoZdE

Attached: 1532693976178.jpg (1080x593, 210K)

Should also be illegal to talk directly to children rather than writing them polite letters. Imagine how quiet society could be.

Jews.

Attached: circumcision_oyvey.jpg (1008x1580, 364K)

Come home, white man.
Leave that kiked land you call America.
We'll never harm your son in the way that America harmed you.

Isn't it true that countris with high rate of cirumcision are also the most fertile ones?