ITT: Times when Jow Forums encountered the paranormal and bizarre

ITT: Times when Jow Forums encountered the paranormal and bizarre

Attached: 1523531912948.jpg (549x463, 73K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/167789621/#167796555
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/77776483/#77777777
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Attached: unisys_accuweather_anomaly_aug_24_2010_9.18EST.gif (640x512, 28K)

I saw Lucifer himself once. It was absolutely terrifying.

Bumping cause I wanna see more.

Attached: 2012.png (1633x1069, 1.29M)

"Lucifer" is a title, not a name. But, i'll bite...
Continue please...

Those flags are feds you nonce

How about this “classic” totally real post

Attached: 648DFD29-3649-4108-B590-9838BA34812A.png (1356x1360, 317K)

Attached: 1561396504694.jpg (480x360, 26K)

>Those flags are feds you nonce

If those are feds, what's the purpose of doing all that shit?

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/167789621/#167796555

When I was much younger I awoke to find a couch in my room, upon it sat the classical devil figure, a burly red demon man, and beside him sat a relatively thin man in a suit with glowing red eyes. The red eyed man said nothing but the demon taunted me relentlessly, mocking me. My calls for help went unanswered. I began to pray and they both laughed at me, the demon a deep and resonant laugh, the red eyed man only let out a menacing snicker. But the prayer worked, I closed my eyes and kept praying and they were gone. The entire incident only lasted a few minutes but gave me recurring nightmares for years.. and as an adult I didnt remember it until it suddenly came back to me, the impact of which was so intense it made me cry and have a sort of panic attack. I'd like to believe it didnt actually happen and was a dream but my heart tells me it was real.

bump

Attached: ayyyy.jpg (680x510, 69K)

Some of you guys are all right.
Don't go to space tomorrow.

Attached: _20190528_020508.jpg (579x680, 59K)

+1

>I saw Lucifer
>Terrifiying

Please stop talking rabbi, BUT MUH JEEBUS CRACKER SAID JEW WORSHIP DEVIL SO MUST BE TRUE.

My grandmother's house is a three floor victorian in Jamaica, Queens. She purchased it in 1962. In 1959, there was a fire the burned the third floor, where the nursery for an infant child and the servant's quarters were. A young child and housekeeper/maid died in the fire. The house was rebuilt before she purchased it. To this day you can at times here a baby crying upstairs, though it is only storage space now. The housekeeper/maid sometimes walks the second floor hall.

this would make as good "i showed you my probe, answer me"

So as I understand the original thread with this picture got 404'd no sooner after it was posted here, and is nowhere to be found even in the archives? Also, does anybody know what was the text in the post?

Anyone here old enough to have screenshots from the old /b/ thread were creepy serial killer user dropped coordinates to a super fucked up place and another user actually went there?

I thought I saw an alien space ship that looked like an upside down pyramid once. But I only saw it for a fraction of a second and it was gone. As if the ayys have technology to erase memories of seeing them like the thing from men in black and it didn't work completely.

bump

seen a ufo once. summer 1998. still got no idea what it was. it was approx 200 feet away. size was just like looking up at the CN tower in canada from the ground is best image i can think of. smooth surface. not sure at all on the colour of it, it resembled matt black but had slightly different colour/shade near the center line. it gave the impression this circular area at the center was concave or convex. no sound. no markings. no windows. no ayyys. no lights. it wasn't the moon, stars, swamp gas, weather balloon, temperature inversions, smoke, smog, clouds, birds, lights on a normal aircraft, hot air balloon, goodyear blimp or your moms dildo. it was a solid arrowhead shaped craft, it was moving slowly from the south east to north west and then it literally vanished. there was no acceleration, there was no sonic boom. it was 200 feet away and then not there.

this is a $695 silicone mask from a mask company. I want one!

link to it?

please go ahead and point out how the GET wasn’t real

>its fake

:(

We had so few digits back then?

Lucifer would present himself as a charming person, and even if you saw him, please explain what kind of ritual you had to perform. He just doesn't show up to scare random larpers.

yep.
>archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/77776483/#77777777

Lots of posting been going on

Trump is lucifer

Hes not what u think

Sounds like sleep paralysis. We like to doubt god and shit bit whenever this happens to me the first thing I do is try and get Jesus to save my ass. And it does always work

>There are more posts in the post-Trump era than the pre-Trump era.
>I won money betting on Trump before Jow Forums became mainstream.

>high 256
Stack overflow

Ahaha

Trump isn't Lucifer.