youtu.be/JLjYBElnWgM
>Pres Trump/FLotUS Melania arrive in Islamic Republic of France 8/24/19
c-span.org/video/?463631-1/
youtu.be/aLZUryOrc70
>Bannon on EpochTimes 8/24/19
youtu.be/uCrpSK5r9HY

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Attached: landscape.jpg (5753x3835, 1.19M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/eYua80VEcBk
youtu.be/KBBKRZCa9vo
youtube.com/watch?v=0SYpUSjSgFg
amp.usatoday.com/amp/1916451001
rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2019/08/06/red-flag-laws-are-a-pipeline-to-gun-control/
youtube.com/watch?v=9pNTeohWpuk
archive.fo/51r0I
archive.is/9VPxW#selection-1893.0-1893.234
archive.fo/zkzHn
youtube.com/watch?v=-1VvKFilSS4
youtube.com/watch?v=Cn8aisd9gFo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

MAGA

what did He mean by this?

Attached: trump fren vs nonfren.jpg (1200x1550, 490K)

PARTY OF SCIENCE

Attached: 2019-08-25_15-36-56.png (765x1211, 725K)

Attached: ronald-reagan-87-60-37.jpg (850x400, 64K)

Attached: Psychiatrist On CNN Trump May Be Responsible For Millions More Deaths Than Hitler, Stalin, And Mao C (1278x1279, 1.09M)

awoo~

Attached: 1558397446599.png (872x658, 416K)

(((they))) did a number on Rand

Attached: oindw.png (586x461, 218K)

is there a rally today??

Attached: 1566765214520.jpg (798x809, 121K)

Literally how

Winning Big League!

Attached: 1543867595___quetzalcoatl_kobayashi_san_chi_no_maidragon_drawn_by_rixch__sample-3828a2b6591bbb396ff4 (850x620, 84K)

Art is objective and not subjective. There is right and wrong and things that have no artistic merit. Some people have no artistic or aesthetic taste and some people have better taste.
youtu.be/eYua80VEcBk
youtu.be/KBBKRZCa9vo

Attached: scrutonsmoke.jpg (745x573, 51K)

youtube.com/watch?v=0SYpUSjSgFg

Literally what Futurama was parodying a decade ago.

Cherry picked photos.

I love Trump and I hate gun control
Call your or other people's representatives and senators at federal and state level you niggers. Email them, write letters like the boomers do which apparently works, and screech at their offices autistically. I don't think anything will come out of this, but it's better to be safe than sorry now isn't it. It makes no sense for you to come down here and whine impotently like how jews do about how one faggoty failed Austrian painter supposedly killing millions of their kind. Also read this:
amp.usatoday.com/amp/1916451001

Mitch McConnell has repeatedly blocked gun control legislation in the senate because he's smart enough to realize how stupid that would be. Also, please do the same to the White House. Trump more or less likely has interns here watching us, but fill up the lines. Let him know how you feel about this pretty bad idea.

The fact people fail to understand that, considering the people manning the federal government (the blokes answering phones, for instance) are the same as 40 years ago and trained by the same as 80 years ago, no wonder that THEY DON’T GIVE A FUCK FOR INTERNET OUTRAGE. But clogged phone lines? That get forwarded very fast to representatives and the executive as feedback from their base.

DO NOT GET COMPLACENT. START SCREECHING AT THE TOP OF YOUR LUNGS NOW, NIGGERS. DO IT MY FRENS. START SCREECHING AT EVERY REPUBLICAN CONGRESSNIGGER.

ALSO. THE LORD OF ALL BOOMERS RUSH LIMBAUGH AND DON JR. ARE AGAINST RED FLAG LAWS. THIS IS GOOD BUT NOT ENOUGH. MAKE YOUR SCREECHY FAGGY NIGGER VOICES HEARD, NIGGERS.
rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2019/08/06/red-flag-laws-are-a-pipeline-to-gun-control/
youtube.com/watch?v=9pNTeohWpuk

LIVES AND RIGHTS ARE ON THE LINE.
PERDUE IS AGAINST THEM
archive.fo/51r0I

NEBRASKAN CONGRESSNIGGER IS AGAINST THEM TOO
archive.is/9VPxW#selection-1893.0-1893.234

#3 man for the Republicans are against them too
archive.fo/zkzHn

>putting ice in your ocean

Doesn't count, Trudeau is something like a gay best friend.

Trudeau Wife is prettier than Trump wife. Trudeau still cucked Trump with Melania with his 9incher.

If one could use sun energy to provide cooling and make other non-power generating sources light to reflect rather than absorb energy you could have some impact.

When will Democrat primary be decided?
I cant wait for Trump to have a target to focus on, it will be a bloodbath

Melania and Trudeau can go shopping for new outfits!

>how to detect a twitter user is a cuckold

reminder for every /ptg/ thread made a dozen of chinks or more die in horrible yet funny ways.

>Michael Mann, creator of the infamous global warming ‘hockey stick,’ loses lawsuit against climate skeptic, ordered to pay defendant’s costs
>This extraordinary outcome is expected to trigger severe legal repercussions for Dr Mann in the U.S. and may prove fatal to climate science claims that modern temperatures are “unprecedented.” (snip)

>Dr Mann lost his case because he refused to show in open court his R2 regression numbers (the ‘working out’) behind the world-famous ‘hockey stick’ graph

Attached: 1566765471338.jpg (540x416, 169K)

Should be asking what we have on these known kike players to have them playing ball for us now.

Guys, is this what the left means when they say that Russian propaganda is clouding our vision?

Attached: Russian nightmare squat.jpg (964x815, 107K)

>accidentally creates new ice age
CAPITALISM DID THIS

Yes but the relationship between America and Japan versus America and Europe is much warmer because Europe is generally social democratic oriented but Japanese politicians are not even liberal.

Attached: superqt.jpg (600x314, 17K)

It's not about actually keeping the climate stable, it's about implementing feel-good policies that also bring in lots of new taxes.

It's going to be a while, the Iowa caucus is months away. But it still looks like Biden is the choice.

Trump is at the G7. We got a trade deal with Japan.

Attached: 1566248159360.jpg (1280x1824, 404K)

BASED
Giving your wife away to foreigner is Making Israel Great Again AWOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Attached: 1565027008484.png (206x213, 48K)

I don't pick cherries, I'm white.

>remove heat from water to produce ice
>put heat from work (plus frictional losses) back into the environment
Where, exactly, do you think they get these scientists? Just tell me this is Tyson's idea and I'll feel better.

>"oh shit they're not falling for it, must be 4th dimensional aliens warping their minds"

Why would Lucoa support Trump?

They can cloud my vision if they want

Attached: 1563332057396.jpg (709x595, 171K)

You do not believe this. If you did, you wouldn't make prescriptive suggestions on how people should live their lives. Don't take "consider[ing] yourself some kind of authority on how people should live their lives" as a negative thing. You simply need to be honest with yourself in that is what you are doing when you say things like

I wish they would cause another ice age, with mammoths and saber tooth cats. It seems comfy.

>Yes
That's all you had to say.
>but the relationship between America and Japan versus America and Europe is much warmer
Has nothing to do with those photos because that is Trucuck from Canada.

They believe that intelligence efforts by Russian and Russian friendly groups is a large cause of ills to left wing affiliated groups, the reality is that it is an effective way to be able to dismiss democratic means of undoing social democracy.

Very true, simple solutions like white rooftops with more greenery are not sexy and don't line the pockets of interest groups.

Any1 here voting for Walsh 2020?

Attached: 00mosley2.jpg (490x313, 25K)

Whites invented cherry picking faggot.

it's also a period when humanity really began to overtake everything else and nogs can't handle the darkness as well as whitey.

fuck japan, buy american cars faggot

Quetzalcoatl hates the Aztecs.

You may have been confused by the “fused” word I used. I mean more on a soft sense of “seamless complement each other”

> comparing deterministic games to art is exactly why you and i will not see together on this point. music is not an equation
I’m not comparing in the sense of the same process, only in the sense of massive increasing the amount of work it will be capable of producing with (or sometimes without) human guidance.

Think MMD, for instance. There are 14 years old girls outputting work of the level of early Pixar movies all done with a freeware windows software made to animate vocaloids waifus
Much like up until the early 20th century “computer” was the name of a professional that did computations and tabulations by hand, and had to be a gifted person with affinity for numbers and a memory the size of Texas and an attention to detail of the highest level autists and now it’s the name of a machine, that’s the evolution of most of human trade including arts.

> until machines can elevate themselves out of the chinese room of awareness they will never be able to replicate or replace that.
We are in agreement here except for one thing: I believe machines will output beauty and ugliness, it just won’t have the human spirit to discern between then. But then a 14 years old girl will use said machine to output every single combination within a certain threshold, select the best sounding and publish for free and for internet points.

Here is said girl [1], it’s not special but it’s a showcase of what machine enhanced creativity can pull off
[1] youtube.com/watch?v=-1VvKFilSS4

Attached: 18182CA4-64DA-49A4-AA15-87A9011B622C.png (1334x750, 1.91M)

Imagine USMCA, US/UK, and US/Japan trade deals all hitting the ground TOGETHER in less than a year's time.

Attached: President Trump Announces Tremendous Trade Deal With Japan At G-7.png (1308x1299, 591K)

How many waIfus did we get ??

i don't pick cherries, i pop em
at least it'd kill all the niggers

Attached: 9153619878.png (640x480, 903K)

Attached: 1566765570260.jpg (640x960, 107K)

>the point
>your head
OP, you retarded faggot I was implying it isn’t limited to your vision of in-person collaboration, per your example of accompanying bad singers.

Les Paul himself arguably brought multitrack recording to the masses and pioneered the art of overdubbing.

Yep, the people who repeated for 3 years that he is the worst negotiator in the world will have to deal with 3 major trade deal negociated by Trump right by the election. Compare to Obongo shitty 'Korus' that Trump had to fix as well before he took on bigger things.

None you got robot dildos.

Attached: 1546969662473.jpg (683x461, 83K)

ywn return to the warmth of the cave with its fire and furs carrying fresh meat from the kill to share with your tribe while outside a blizzard roars, as you soon fall asleep with images of painted animals dancing on the ceiling

>Use nuclear powered sub to run giant freezer
>cool sea water into ice with freezer
>cool nuclear generator in sub by running seawater through it, releasing warm water

Just let it melt, build your houses on high ground, the earth works in cycles

>tfw everyone failed 8th grade earth science

KPFK is a shitty globalist green fraud news channel

Attached: we can awoo it.png (471x368, 222K)

i hate multinational corporations and you can't change my mind about it

Attached: Frenzied Apu embraced the frenzy entirely.jpg (400x398, 65K)

>will have to deal with 3 major trade deal negociated by Trump right by the election.
I think him and HIS allies did this on purpose.

Maybe if he sinks the chinks in such a grand fashion he'll kill six hundred gorillion of them.

UH OOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Attached: 6E2A7062-0357-4F0C-AFC4-43D5D7482981.png (1242x2688, 3.45M)

ooff

Attached: scaramucci.jpg (1300x724, 72K)

me too fren
companies should only be able to operate in their home country, anything else is a threat to national security and the economy.

Attached: 1537990864076.jpg (1024x518, 83K)

or drop a MOAB into a volcano.

nope, plugging scores into finale is just as good as the virtuosos, dubbstep is comparable to the classics and it's the new direction we're gonna take, the moon landing was pointless and we should just have more and cheaper pocket toys so we can play more fucking flappy bird or bejeweled or whatever because it's fun and fills up time, you can't say the shit on the canvas or my cat walking on the keyboard isn't art, did you catch the latest football game or were you busy catching up on marvel?

Attached: 1541169294645.jpg (800x1024, 169K)

Attached: 1566765482926.jpg (640x427, 50K)

i doubt she knows how to wash

I have made more effort to try to be a half decent person intellectually. My time and behaviour investment is generally greater and I try to provide some small aid to people that I wish I could have had to start my journey on that effort earlier. I don't speak with any authority, I speak on what I believe firmly in the environment where the zeitgeist is that there are no objective morals or values which one should strive to obtain. The general idea of subjective morality is flawed and people should not be afraid to stand up for objective value and morality by being meek. You will be so meek that you will be overcome by those who are forceful.

>That's all you had to say.
It's worth note so I said what is also worth saying. I think the demeanour difference is notable.

I will end up buying superior products at desired prices.

Attached: 1562254521369.jpg (432x301, 41K)

>breaking news: Republican implements Democrat strategy of running for President to increase name recognition

>using my filename
You're a cool guy and your hate is pretty cool.

exceptionally advanced faggotry

Attached: UhOh.jpg (147x311, 10K)

> If one could use sun energy to provide cooling
Well, just do like in the Matrix universe
> build solar powered planes
> send them up
> black out the skies with a thicc smog so the sun cannot shine anywhere anymore
> global cooling

Attached: 584E5896-08AD-48E9-9DDC-A6937BDCACCA.jpg (750x1254, 567K)

And no one cared.
Worse than Eric Swollowcock or whatever his name was that ran for the dems.

>very niiice

If you have to Photoshop it, it loses 90% of the humour. Orangeman gives you so much to work with and you still deliver nigger quality bait.

>Well, just do like in the Matrix universe
You mean the one where humans defy the laws of thermodynamics?

>Whites invented cherry picking faggot.

>everyone is antisemetic
>we are white

cherry pickers

Join Jesus Freaks, don't mention jews though.
youtube.com/watch?v=Cn8aisd9gFo

WELCOME TO THE HOTEL CALIFORNIA

>I think the demeanour difference is notable.
It wasn't a European leader, faggot but Trudeau from Canada.
Your whole point was irrelevant because it had nothing to do with my post or the one I replied too.

>I will end up buying superior products at desired prices.
there are too many good american choices to go foreign

No! I need solar energy to kill niggers with!

Attached: Instant fried chicken.jpg (617x1124, 221K)

Shut up talking Duracell

SUCH A LOVELY PLACE (such a lovely place)

>if world temperatures continue to rise Canada and Russia might have the majority of prime farm land
>then let us plunge this world into darkness!

Fuck off, you glowing nigger moon Jew. Your shit taste has nothing at all to do with Trump.

>How Russia Hacked the Earth's Climate - And Here's Why

The scheme they are talking about is dumb, sure.

I have run into a lot of people who have gotten angry at me for insisting that there are great things to accomplish and that there are things which are superior and better taste. It's very much a modern day heresy which you will be treated like a heretic for.

Also I find the things like "killing time" or "passing time" very disturbing ideas, the medieval idea of industry is very nice. I don't know what we are to do if even people here subscribe to that media and the idea that time isn't valuable.

lel

I meant western generally but he is really in the European bloc of things.

As far as economic worker cars it is tough to find stripped down worker cars like you see often in Germany or Japan in America but Japanese cars in America dominate the cheap end. They are generally assembled in America, we will need to change business and work laws if we want more American materials production for the assembly and a change in paradigm if we want American companies to produce for workers and the middle class who are spending conscious still. Middle and lower class in America have too rich a taste and need a change in consumption values.

> a macabre fireworks show unfold each day along I-15 west of Las Vegas, as birds fly into concentrated beams of sunlight and are instantly incinerated
Are Nevada birds the Chinese of the animal Kingdom?

Attached: Jump-dumb-broad.webm (480x270, 1.62M)

The (((elites))) were fine with just slowly replacing us with shitskins. Now they want to kill us all right now, no more waiting. We all have 4 years max.

> us
Nice try Shlomo. Jews aren’t white

Macron is a total retard, he invited Sisi, the world bank, Modi and Morrison (and more). It's like a G20 without Russia and China.

Here's how they plan to fight CLIMATE CHANGE.... as you can see nothing about climate, all about control!

Attached: smartcity.jpg (638x359, 85K)

have some more pics for you

There's plainly no benefit to any kind of even musing about a threat of primary challenge to Trump because there is no benefit to be had.

Thanks mate, and thanks for everything. Are you keeping the mega up to date?

WE LOVE YOU NEWSWIRE PLS (YOU) ME

Attached: 1487376698727.jpg (408x462, 82K)