Why do Trannies/SJWs/etc. come to Jow Forums to post, yet chan users don't in turn post on Tumblr or Resetera?

Why do Trannies/SJWs/etc. come to Jow Forums to post, yet chan users don't in turn post on Tumblr or Resetera?

Attached: 1558963044867.jpg (600x800, 41K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JUWfbICW8nw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

the smell must be overpowering her

because u get banned if u post there but Jow Forums allows free speech so all subhumans can post here

Because we have standards.

Attached: image.jpg (1583x2048, 548K)

I've never heard of Resetera and feel like I shouldn't look up what site that is.

niggers tounge your anus

Imagine.

because we live rent space in their head but we don’t care about them because we know they will an hero themselves

Tumblr is dead
Immediately get banned on resetnigger

cus its full of trannies

you don't want to know.

punch her in the vagina

because Jow Forums is the truth
t. tranny

Why don’t Americans keep sneaking across the border into Mexico?

And yet they call this an echo chamber.

Because I'm not a suicidally delusional faggot.

So you really were molested?

If it weren't for pol I wouldn't be a tranny.

Good job, faggots.

Welcome. Now post feet

Are you passable?

Because they are mentally ill and hate read this site while we don't give a single fuck about their suicidal lameness and stale memes/comics.

Because the weak fear the strong.

Attached: 1565809769820.jpg (240x210, 6K)

Y R onto something.

Reason weirdos capture Foster or Adopted kids and try to make them Trannies is because that makes them feel they are truly "creating a new person" they way only "god" can.

They also think doing so may create a "messiah" of some sort they would then control.

Some of this is belief that the subject will glimpse some "hidden world" as they "cross over".

review "The Great God Pan"
youtube.com/watch?v=JUWfbICW8nw

The operation in Chapter One eludes to Victorian belief that a certain bundle of nerves in brain has some function regarding diff in the sexes....and might be reversed.