Drug Epidemic

Post stories, theories and solutions to the drug question.

youtube.com/watch?v=9HwLo3e4EN0

Attached: heroin-word.jpg (850x567, 67K)

Other urls found in this thread:

drugpolicy.org/resource/drug-decriminalization-portugal-learning-health-and-human-centered-approach
archive.org/stream/themasqueofthere01064gut/1064-8.txt
cbc.ca/news2/interactives/portugal-heroin-decriminalization/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gary_Webb
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

checked. let me tell you about the jews

End the drug war.
Done.

All drugs should be legal.
All taxation should be illegal.

Problem solved. They breed themselves out in 1 generation. The rest of us don't even give them a second look as they starve on the streets.

Labor camps for the useless junkies

Then meth heads strip the copper out of every wire they can find in the street and crack heads cut your legs with a saw to steal your wallet

Do what they do in countries that are not run by a pedophile blackmail ring.

drugpolicy.org/resource/drug-decriminalization-portugal-learning-health-and-human-centered-approach

Attached: IMG_0324.jpg (1100x619, 155K)

go to narcotics anonymous, shut up, dont hook up with anyone, get a sponsor and pay attention til you realize how addiction works and how utterly fucked narcotics anonymous is and WHY
then you will have a variety of tools in your life to help you understand WHAT addiction is and HOW it works.
Then to maintain sobriety do excercises, however small at first. Change your routine, ditch your drug contacts, get a shitty job or play a video game or do something.
personally i need to quit smoking and caffine before i quit drugs and i use dxm the active ingredient in cough syrup to help me kick everything, but you have to take 300mg every 8 hours for a few weeks and you might go insane, but it's always worked for me, and it def works for heroin users too since it agonizes the same receptor.. sigma-1 i think? not sure.
anyway if youre on heroin fuck you, youre a dumbass and here's why: there are way better drugs with a less negative cost/benefit ratio, which are way easier to kick as well.
pick a better drug, heroin is medecine.

My street can always pay to have the wired buried, out of reach.

My commute to work is shared with many other people too. I am sure some security would be cheap to hire if we worked collectively.

So basically you have to choose between keeping some substances illegal or living in gated communities because a meth addict can put a bullet in your skull at any instant

A close family member died of Heroin overdose.

THIS.

Fucking legalize it, in some official capacity, make it legal for the person to take any drug. Make them take classes and learn about the drug, make them be able to be prepared for the worst. Triple sentences if you break the new laws. Get them removed as far as possible from the societal radar as possible. Insurance includes nothing but trauma care, a mark on their ID, revocation of gun and voting rights...

When they want to come back to "normal" life they will. Draw lines in the sand so everyone is on the same page.

Opiates lower testosterone and sex drive. They're a nice tool for population control and weakening men.

Why not just turn the whole COUNTRY into a gated community? Like how things were back in the 1960s. You know, human quarantines for blacks who could have diseases, limits of only money'd foreigners to enter, no welfare for children of migrants.

the good days, where my money was safe all night until the milkman took it in the morning.

>End drug war
>Give triple sentences

Great idea Nancy Reagan.

All a meth head sees in your gated community is how much the mettle in your gate is worth. . . A great metaphor for this problem is The Masque of the Red Death by Edgar Allan Poe.

archive.org/stream/themasqueofthere01064gut/1064-8.txt

An armed society is a polite society.

I'm 100% for this. If everyone is armed then you don't have an issue with people "akkin hard" or stealing because they need new rims, or at least not as large of an issue. Having a gun is a major life lesson. Life, twitch finger, death. It gives you forethought into your actions gives you responsibility no matter what "life"-position you're in.

I'm not a Lolbertarian NAP retard, but I do think people should have the chance to reap as much of their efforts as the sow.

this is true, a murder charge makes it much harder to get high

Why fucking not. If you're too dumb, or too gone to fucking realize what's going to happen to you IF... Then you're no benefit to society.

China has been secretly at war with the US killing citizens with fentanyl while stockpiling gold/silver to become the next super power art of war tactics

What epidemic?

I've done lotsa meff and I've never stolen shit or acted like an asshole.
It's not hard. Shitty people are going to steal your shit whether they're high or not.

Attached: 1401691678695.jpg (335x179, 32K)

send them to tour the phillipenis
dutert will find a wae

This could be an interesting angle. Are the tactics of the "opium wars" still being practiced and is America under attack?

Attached: 313878a72ccb17769e5badf81aa3438f27303657c5a88898ac7690e3542bcf32.jpg (1020x576, 107K)

Kill the dealers and importers

Meth was better when it was homemade in the hills of rural America. Thanks to DEA faggotry, most of the shard now creeps up from the spics. That's money going to mexico instead of staying in the US.

Attached: 357413356.png (184x242, 74K)

THE CIA/FEDGUV CONTROL IT ALL
ITS USED AGAINST US ALL

TRAITORS WILL FACE GODS JUDGEMENT

>the cia

This

Cia hands gather this money, they just gather from beans now

The mexican meth is so much stronger tho

This

Statists get fucked

Not here
Us uncouth barbaric American shoot people who try to rob us
Unless your a pozzed faggot in a blue sewer of a city

They are tho

Thanks Duterte

If you ban fentanyl then there is NO OPIOID CRISIS. It's the biggest fake news manufactured crisis in history. Also, how many millions are in pain because of the vast overreach that nigger obamacare gave to the government (DEA/FDA)?

If you want off of opiates then use kratom. Suboxone and Methadone are just replacement therapy.

CIA deals these drugs
They use niggers and spics to traffic our children

There will be hell to pay
There will be no escape

Hang habitual offenders bro
Or hang yourself...

WITH OUR OWN GOVERNMENTS HELP
Dont forget the most important part

Cia uses these drugs to destabilize the white population
Niggers and spics destabilize themselves, so thats who they use to attack us

Just abolish the dea and the atf

Follow Portugal example's: decriminalize consumption of all drugs and treat addicts as sick people instead of criminals. Offer them free needles and free methadone to help them kick the habit.

We used to be the Europe's capital of heroin addiction and deaths by heroin overdose. In 10 years we became the European country with less heroin addicts, less deaths by overdose and world-record reduction of AIDS infections due to needle-sharing.

cbc.ca/news2/interactives/portugal-heroin-decriminalization/

Attached: alberto.jpg (994x1334, 162K)

>Post stories, theories and solutions to the drug question.
Human stupidity and its never ending pleasure seek, if people followed the bible there wouldnt be a drug problem
>Do not love the world or the things in the world. If anyone loves the world, the love of the Father is not in him. For all that is in the world—the desires of the flesh and the desires of the eyes and pride in possessions—is not from the Father but is from the world. And the world is passing away along with its desires, but whoever does the will of God abides forever.
>But she who is self-indulgent is dead even while she lives.
>He who loves pleasure will become a poor man; He who loves wine and oil will not become rich.
>The mind of the wise is in the house of mourning, While the mind of fools is in the house of pleasure.

We're reaching peak autism

The stuff we had from before the meth act passed was really good though. I can synth my own like that, but only so much because of limits on precursors. I'd much rather make my own for personal use than buy it from anyone. It's more enjoyable when you know you made it yourself and you can be sure of its purity.

>how utterly fucked narcotics anonymous is and WHY
Im not going there, redpill me about it

It's a documented fact that CIA put cocaine on the streets to fund the invasion of Nicaragua.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gary_Webb

Attached: 56f6032f16fbd2735b4e2221de69ad984d15a6ed75283ed64c2c54dc04412e9a.jpg (632x901, 203K)

>China has been secretly at war with the US killing citizens with fentanyl while stockpiling gold/silver to become the next super power art of war tactics
Japan too, but its weapons of choice are high fructose corn syrup, glutamate monosodium and radiation

Legalize everything, remove all warning labels and let nature sort it out.

Forgot anime

People who contradict themselves like you should be buried alive and then gassed.

literally a heroin junkie, yet she still uses that west coast liberal speech inflection to speak down to people

She posted in the comments a few years ago that she was doing better than in the video, which is from 2013. year and a few months ago she was found dead in her RV. Very sad.