Burgers, how is Trump doing, economy-wise? Employment is better than before? Wages? Small businesses are thriving?

Burgers, how is Trump doing, economy-wise? Employment is better than before? Wages? Small businesses are thriving?

Attached: 473px-Donald_Trump_official_portrait.jpg (473x599, 58K)

Other urls found in this thread:

justice.gov/file/1071991/download
mobile.twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/255294883680632833?lang=en
youtu.be/zyX1QD1Ou3g
news.com.au/entertainment/tv/current-affairs/sunday-nights-matt-doran-goes-undercover-with-operation-underground-railroad-to-bring-down-haiti-child-sex-ring/news-story/dcecf5950ca5b6d501c48ed927127bc3
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Attached: agent johnny huwhite13.jpg (680x459, 143K)

>Burgers, how is Trump doing, economy-wise?

Well:

>more offshoring
>inflation is above 3%
>dow dropped all the gains it has had over the past 2 and a half years of his presidency
>on verge of recession
>trade war with China
>the "recovery" has been nothing but low pay part time jobs with no benefits

Attached: 1566406768794.jpg (1079x1083, 74K)

Terrible. The middle class is suffering now.

This question can only be answered based upon Trump voters hopes and expectations vs reality.

In my case, I voted for him, thinking that we would see a surge in new infrastructure construction, airport building, bridges, tunnels, you name it.

Also thought the swamp would be drained, healthcare would be addressed, opiod crisis would end, etc.

As far as I can see, his only legislative accomplishment to date has been a massive tax cut that overwhelmingly benefited the wealthiest members of our society. Plus the guy is so petty on Twitter. Makes me honestly wonder what he does all day at the White House.

Don't think I will be voting for him again.

It could be a lot worse. It was a shit plan to begin with but he's doing an alright job of keeping it going.

I think we should tax reddit spacing and nigger dicks.

I see you're an avid reader of CNN. Big Don Lemon fan?

Shit is really good but it's very hot just like it was before 2008. It sucks all these pathetic white niggers from Washington and California are destroying our farmland with their subdivisions. Took me over a half hour to get back from Costco yesterday, I live like 6 miles away. These fucking parasites destroy everything they touch I want it to crash hard so they lose their homes.

I expected him to hand shit to the rich and not actually try anything he promised. He handed shit to the rich, started the first actual challenge to China in, I don't know, maybe 50 years, is the first to go after illegal immigration since Ronald Reagan.

Stock market was stupidly higher, and shit would be crazy no matter what, with Brexit, China doing weird shit openly in Hong Kong that risks stability.

It's one thing to bitch about the president, but there's little alternatives, as far as economic policy. The closest thing is the green new deal, and Yangbucks, which is a gimmick at best.

You have to be a us citizen anyways, memeflag.

>is the first to go after illegal immigration since Ronald Reagan.

But deportations are down under Trump and there is no wall.

Why do you buy from Walmart? That's the Chinese factory outlet mall. C'mon, man.

>no wall
Cope harder

?

What are you going to do, make me watch contrapoints? Killl yourself, faggot.

SAY WHAT AGAIN

>Walmart
I said Costco nigger.

Is there a difference?

justice.gov/file/1071991/download
[Pg 294]
[Meeting between Comey and Coleman on October 4]
>Coleman told us that he could not recall this briefing with Comey.
>Coleman’s notes from October 4 contained the following entry:
(1) Anthony Wiener [sic]
(2) [Unrelated]
(3) Wiener [sic] – texting 15 yo – Sexually Explicit
-9/26 – Federal SW – IPhone/IPAD/Laptop
-Initial analysis of laptop – thousands emails
-Hillary Clinton & Foundation
-Crime Against Children+++

mobile.twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/255294883680632833?lang=en

Attached: DWXADlrVAAEhUz2.jpg (970x588, 172K)

Trash. The environment is at risk and the stock market helps literally no one but those that are already super rich.

The memes were the only good thing.

Speak for yourself. I’m stashing $1800+ into savings each month. My only money woes are figuring out what home upgrade I want to make next.

>when (You) have no argument at all

Attached: typical mutt.jpg (602x602, 66K)

It depends on how you want to look at it. The most optimistic way of phrasing it would be to say it's the best of the worst.

Anybody sane knows its fundamentally unhealthy, but the entire thing runs of faith, you see? So, you can't just come out and say it because that will cause more harm than the internal rot.

The entire shit is about to come crashing down, and the best any one country can do is jockey for position to pick up the pieces... which I'm pretty sure is what most of them are actually doing. The US is obviously trying to put itself in a position that it can hold out the longest. Hence the extensive investments in domestic oil... which contemporary commentators routinely regard as a 'poor investment'-- forward thinking investment.

tl;dr: It's not good, but don't talk about it. Buy the fucking dip goyim.

I don't need to argue when there is quite literally wall built

youtu.be/zyX1QD1Ou3g @1:03

"whos afraid of water"

news.com.au/entertainment/tv/current-affairs/sunday-nights-matt-doran-goes-undercover-with-operation-underground-railroad-to-bring-down-haiti-child-sex-ring/news-story/dcecf5950ca5b6d501c48ed927127bc3

"Child trafficking victims who’ve spent their formative years servicing the carnal desires of men, often foreigners, who are three, four, five or six times their age. Their madam tells me that many of their customers are western humanitarian workers who’ve come here to help rebuild Haiti after the recent run of natural disasters."

Attached: RGgukq5E6HBS5wvERDA3ZF4P2WKQy2VoZZet1QV2K9gaGJXtnhB9WwTMc1YS4va91jmYAHKej1KiyzuRErpPqVofzhKzcKSayjkF (640x428, 344K)

Economy was badly in need of addressing, but there's nothing much to be done except a few bandaging. It's all fucked on the fundamental level simply due to the inability to control the populace.

>trade war with China
How is this bad? You want to be owned by tiny peepee psycho bug people?

These post shows the true face of the massive retardation that is anti-Trump.

Look at their post, no facts and no argument at all. Meanwhile, from this based Trump supporter

>Record 157,005,000 Employed; 19th Record of Trump Era
>Boom! America Created 224,000 Jobs in June!
>Best Economic Optimism in 16 years
>480,000 Manufacturing Jobs added since President Trump's election
>US job openings rise outnumber the unemployed by 1 million
>Economic Growth Has Reached 3 Percent for the First Time in More than a Decade
>Opportunity Zones A New Dawn for Economic Opportunity
>Unemployment Rate Falls to Lowest Level in Nearly 50 Years
>Proclamation on Adjusting Imports of Steel into the United States
>LARGEST DECLINE IN DRUG PRICES IN NEARLY 50 YEARS
>Trump Policies Keep Economic Boom Going As Job Gains of 304000 Surpass Expectations
>MORE AMERICANS WORKING NOW THAN EVER BEFORE IN OUR HISTORY
>250K JOBS ADDED IN OCTOBER
>Manufacturing Confidence at an ALL TIME HIGH
>Construction Jobs up more than 300K compared to last year
>Food Stamp usage declines for 8 straight months
>Middle Class income rises to HIGHEST on record
>Consumer Confidence 18 YEAR HIGH
>America is now the worlds largest oil producer
>Fastest growing pace in 14 years for manufacturers

Trump secures 2026 World Cup for the USA
Consumer Confidence Highest in 18 years
Youth Unemployment Hits 52 Year Low
RECORD Number of Employed - 63 Percent labor participation
Worker pay rate hits highest level since 2008
Business Investments up 39 Percent Due to Tax Cuts
Food Stamp Usage Drops Half Million in Single Month
Highest Ever Manufacturer Optimism over 94 Percent
Unemployment claims have fallen to a 45-year low
Trump Economy Explodes Record Number of Americans Employed Stocks Soar
GREAT AGAIN Household Net Worth Pushes Further Into Record Territory

>is the first to go after illegal immigration since Ronald Reagan.
What the fuck you say. Reagan gave amnesty to illegals. Its not exactly going after them to suck down their cum all day.

The economy is booming if you aren't living in a blue state.

>a grown man quoting an edgy 14 year old girl
how sad is your shit bro

your losing badly, not enough preparation, not enough big moves being made, not enough small steps had. your economy relies heavily on china imports.

>your economy relies heavily on china imports.
as does their economy in export. This is not an argument.

She's the best 14yo girl. Even better than best girl or worst girl. Faggot.

She's ugly and annoying.
>Even better than best girl or worst girl.
I don't know what this means because I don't spend all day on an anime website.

Here's my personal experience so far. When Obamacare was in place I had to pay fines in excess of $1,500 yearly because I didn't have health insurance. I was trying to save money cause I'm young enough, I don't really need it but I fucking end up spending more on fines than I would have just getting the damned health insurance.
Also I got stuck with a minimum wagecuck call center job with Obama that was the only place who would hire me. After Trump I was able to land a job in the semiconductor industry and am on my way to a BA because I was able to make enough for college.

>I don't spend all day on an anime website
I think we just found out what you're doing wrong.

Attached: shot0531.png (512x384, 578K)

Construction is BOOMING in Los Angeles. So many construction workers are employed that's there's a shortage of skilled construction workers now which might actually slow down all the building. Need MORE workers. Tons of film and TV production. More than any other time in memory. That's booming, too. Constantly new stores opening. There's literally 30 mixed use developments being built in my area of LA, including a massive Target complex just down the street. So an ungodly number of new jobs being created constantly.

The highest % increase usually comes before a crash. The optimistic frenzy before the drop.

Happened with Vancouver's real estate, and with Bitcoin. With the 10 year bond yields inversion, I suspect this time it will happen to the US economy within a year.

Expectation: niggers will figure out they fucked up their own communities.

Reality: this place is full of chinks pushing trump hate 24/7.

And actually. You don't need to ask the mutts, just look at the nonfarm payroll data that comes out every month on the first Friday I believe. That's your employment numbers right there.