How Will They Attack Her?

She'll be the nominee to replace RBG and she's literally perfect for it, which is why she was passed over last time. If you were a scum-sucking degenerate politician with unlimited money and the entire news media at your beck and call, knowing her confirmation is your death knell -- how do you bring her down?

Attached: AmyConeyBarrett-CSPAN.jpg (856x642, 50K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kevin_Newsom
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Attached: they know.jpg (660x464, 88K)

Judge Judy will get the nomination to appease schumer. Watch.

They don't have the means to stop it unless she has some deep dark secret.
Expect much wailing and gnashing of teeth with some Handmaidens Tale cosplay thrown in and little else.

imagine judge judy bitching out dem senators

Keep in mind the republican senate majority and that the house has no say in SCOUS confirmations.

Her replacing Ginsberg is literally the end to progressivism in the US for at least the next 40 years. There are hundreds of billions of dollars at stake for some of the shadiest, most ruthless people on the planet.

Women belong in the kitchen.

Attached: 1566417445660.jpg (819x1024, 187K)

They will do what they always do find dirt on her, if they can’t find something sexual they will attack her academics if they can’t find that they will scour her taxes if nothing is there they will try to gaf her at every interview, qualities don’t matter, she’s a wrong thinker

The sheer amount of money they will spend on fighting this will cut the nuts off of so many Dem candidates it isn't even funny.
Everyone will know it is a lot cause but the resistance will demand it.

Thank goodness for the idiocy of the left.

Ah so they will just claim she’s stepford wife

God i hope trump doesn't do some cuck shit and elect a black man or gay guy. A woman is bad but she seems okay. Let's hope that's as far as he'll go

You probably aim at her anti-abortion stance and religious fundamentalism (she's a traditional Catholic).

If you listen to her hearing for the appointment as a judge on the 7th Circuit, they tried to hit her with holding speeches at very conservative, right-wing and Tea Party conferences, one of which had a tie to a white nationalist individual.

That's about all they had. I think it's difficult to concoct a massive scandal against a woman like her, like they did with Kavanaugh.

Attached: Gorgeous.png (349x436, 148K)

she's a fucking kike, what more needs to be said?
NO MORE KIKES

Attached: juden.jpg (462x618, 194K)

Catholics aren't fundamentalists.

I'm assuming that you use the word "fundamentalist" to denote people who believe the entire bible is 100% literal like a science book. Catholics are not like that.

>woman with adopted foreign niglets
The only thing they can try would be something legally shady from her past.
And "muh choice," as always.

Attached: 1516229759621.jpg (1988x3056, 1.8M)

her feelings are her religion because she's a female kike
replacing one jewish cunt with another is not how scotus picks are supposed to fucking work

Attached: nomo.jpg (640x730, 146K)

They will attack her on her religon

she better not.
she's a terrible pick.

Okay, maybe that was the wrong word, but that's still the angle they're gonna take. If you look at her previous hearing, they constantly brought up something she said during a speech to new students at Notre Dame, where she said that "the ultimate goal of the law is the serve God" or something.

Attached: amy-barrett-faith-attack.jpg (790x460, 52K)

>degenerate female nigger-loving catholic trash
Yep, sounds like a good fit for the (((supreme court)))

>Her replacing Ginsberg is literally the end to progressivism in the US for at least the next 40 years
Depends on what you mean by "progressivism."

Mommy

exactly.
she's too progressive for my taste.
i want a female Oliver W. Holmes.

Based and redpilled

>griste guck on stigg
>woshup jew
>prove that rgb is dead. Protip: You can't
one of these

Mommy to two adopted nigger children

She's gonna be on the Supreme Court and all the whining and kvetching in the world won't stop that.

Yes, we will have another anti-white nigger-loving corporate shill piece of garbage on the supreme court. The status quo is preserved.

No women judges
Kys shill
I dont support Republican women
Ill never respect a female judge
Or a non white judge
Kys

You shills understand that the way you frame attacks on this woman don't influence regular people right? You've drank so much of your own kool aid you actually think these vectors of attack work when they don't.

Didn't she adopt a couple niglet kids?

There are better conservative judges out there, but replacing RBG with another female judge may be the only way to at least partially placate the rabid left. And she's apparently on Trump's short list and probably going to be his pick if he gets another SCOTUS nomination.

Why would we care about influencing people? People's opinions are irrelevant to the confirmation of supreme court justices. We are just informing you that she's a piece of shit, so that when she does shitty things down the road we can rub your faces in it and say we told you so.

suggest vectors of attack (non-physical; no one is immune to bullets.) that would influence normal people.

You care because everything you shills do is about trying to shape perceptions. Tons of shills in this thread repeating the same script over and over and over and over because that's your fucking job.

Trump's list is just the Heritage Foundation list, i.e. a bunch of neocon traitors.

Worst pick ever. Womens views on the world do not age well. They lack conviction and are easily swayed by emotion. Cannot be trusted.

Attached: 9524cfb99c5d47954e6e216227a32c8c.png (840x1034, 588K)

>white woman adopting black kids

I already don't trust her.

Again, public perception is entirely irrelevant for supreme court justices because they are not picked by the public.

>she's literally perfect for it,
BOOOOO

I want somebody who used to work at a gas station, all the people on that court went to the same college, it's not a court it's a mafia

> do my meaningless job for me
Learn to code

one, shitposting is not a job.
two, i actually can code (although it's not my profession) and that meme is stale as fuck
three, it's sunday you stupid fuck. i'm here because i have nothing better to do.
four, go eat some shit.

The left does not understand this. They are run by women and beta males who think if you can get people to hate enough they can win.

>2 haitian nigger kids
Why should I support this cunt?

>They are going to fuck with a redheaded woman
These fucks ain't got no clue. She's going to crucify them. Why do you think this particular rendition of Themis is popular?

Attached: Themis_BlindJustice.jpg (474x608, 144K)

Isn't she a kike?

If she's an originalist, then she has 2 more balls than you do.

straight white male is the only way

Look, it's a simple racism shill! Did you bring any friends, or are you here all alone, today? Oh wait, I found the other one:
You guys have no idea what's about to hit you, do you?

Attached: 995641665584c87350ab65eeeaa8797d27095dc2736f84b51520929a9f2ecfca.jpg (1080x1081, 126K)

Originalists are faggots we need big government to fix the problems that we have.

Attached: avenatti_as_third_accuser.png (556x554, 424K)

How's her stance on guns? We need more guns.

Attached: IMG_3134.jpg (640x480, 50K)

Probably attack her religion. Call her racist.

wtf I love niggers now

wwwg1wga fellow pedes

Why do we need to give the left a bone here exactly?

Such an Originalist

Attached: Drg3zRXX4AU6XWB.jpg (1200x1171, 223K)

I love you hellenicbro. No homo.

Originalist means technically she only adopted 6/5 nigger children

she's a total gilf. pretty much the only one i'd go for.

scream racist, make up fake rape co plaints from a proud woman of color

>it's another "yeah fuck this person what no I don't have a better person but fuck this person" D&C poster
That shit might have flown on cripplechan, but you'll have to do better here.

Attached: 5f985b13f1eb4bdf0b4cb244a9559aacba303a3a435c0b19afb03e02ff9ae958.jpg (500x500, 34K)

A better choice would be augustus invictus

>this is the new distraction
>forget the pedophiles
>the new distraction will have other new distractions
>splinter opposition
This timeline is meh...
How best to create a total shitshow?

Attached: a-message.png (700x963, 225K)

We don't, it's a failed policy neo-cons push to try to garner some sort of clemency if liberals regain power. It never works.

Attached: bring the bongpill.jpg (510x694, 129K)

So you're delusional.
Got it.

Attached: GG-Allin-Classic-Shot3.jpg (3648x2736, 3.57M)

Honestly Coney Barrett replacing RBG would break the left mind, body, and soul.
I say no quarter asked no quarter given..

should be pamela geller, ann coulter, or alex jones.

You asked for a better choice.

RBG isn't going anywhere, incel.

Attached: rbg.jpg (400x600, 53K)

They'll get a couple of burned out cat lady types to accuse her of raping them at a high school party, then grill her about "boofing".

this

Attached: 1566716521243.jpg (700x700, 99K)

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kevin_Newsom

>wwwg1wga fellow pedes

you misspelled 'pedos'

she has a beautiful family

Attached: th.jpg (474x461, 44K)

>how do you bring her down?
They won't be able to stop her, but they will repeat their smear that she's too Catholic

Attached: Barrett1.jpg (375x500, 64K)

She adopted two niglets, this should disqualify her immediately

>how do you bring her down?

The charges of racism are being readied now:

her neighbor's cousin's best friend's postman has a great great great grandfather who knew a guy who knew a guy who refused to let blacks eat at his restaurant.

Shocking!

Aboriginist

Might as well have said Mussolini or even The Punisher.

Well, they can't attack her for being rayciss

She'll be redpilled on niggers as soon as they hit puberty

Attached: 1566496060189.gif (2970x2483, 1.06M)

He is a lawyer.

I know he's a lawyer.
A lawyer who is less likely than Darth Vader to get nominated.
Might as well say Stephen Mcnallen or James Allsup while you're at it.

Attached: 5e41UcE2_400x400.png (364x364, 248K)

They absolutely can, and just might. In fact, one of their objectives might be to try to bait her into mentioning her adopted children -- which would immediately be met with howls of pre-prepared righteous indignation about her racist use of "props," tone-deafness, and lack of awareness regarding systemic racism, etc.

Take a look at what they did to DCCC Chairwoman Cheri Bustos (despite being somebody "on their side"), who had the audacity to point out that her husband and children were "of Mexican descent" when she and her organization were under attack for a lack of diversity.

These people are anti-white, full stop. They'll use claims of "racism" or anything else to justify their efforts, no matter how hypocritical or nonsensical it may be.

There are no good choices then by that measure. Anyone who is not a corporate stooge will not make the cut. In no way is someone like Barrett better than Ginsburg or Kagan or any of the other anti-White trash there.

they will anyway. the reddit revolutionaries will say some bullshit like she just adopted them to appease the left for her nomination.

I imagine you said the same thing during the Gorsuch/Kavanaugh periods as well.
So why are you even here?

I was meaning to ask you greek bro, why do u hate the british so much? Not that im complaining, fellow medshit over here

>I imagine you said the same thing during the Gorsuch/Kavanaugh periods as well.
Because it was correct.
>So why are you even here?
I came here to laugh at you

>I came here to laugh at you
At least you're honest.

Attached: cunt.png (405x405, 153K)

Is it too much to ask for a Protestant? Even Gorsuch was raised Catholic. Or even some one who never went to Yale or Harvard.

She raped me 30 years ago. I was only 6! I dont remember any details or how I got to whatever part of the country she lived in but I swesr it happened. Hold up, let me summon some tears

Popadopopolopodis .. you're a funny guy
Still a roachlet but I admire your tenacity

>How Will They Attack Her?

She must have raped someone.

Attached: Kavanaugh wink.jpg (1440x907, 593K)

>she's literally perfect for it,

>she
>perfect for it

Well, which is it? You white retards NEVER learn. Never. I don't think it's possible to even train you. Utter fuck race of sniveling cucks. How long are you going to keep putting white women in charge of you? When has that ever worked out? Maybe it's best that whites go extinct. Imagine it being literally the current year and white men are still demanding to put WHITE WOMEN in positions of power.

Fucking pathetic. pic not related.

Attached: uta-kohaku-01-028.jpg (533x800, 53K)

>CNN, September 2019: "'Ruth Bader Ginsburg's Ghost Fit To Serve On The Bench', Study Finds"

Attached: rbg.webm (1067x600, 2.89M)

She's a woman so they can't play the rape card, so expect alot of "preserving muh democracy" bullshit.

They'll first accuse her of betraying women, followed by a virtue spiral of claims over a week. This will culminate in rumors and a two hour TV special claiming she ran rape gangs on a brap farm as a tween.

Don't put women in judicial positions. They can easily be swayed by dumb shit such as a fucking facebook post.

you’d accuse of her racism against blacks and hispanics