Imagine if more American cities were designed like Boston...Its almost sad to think what could have been

Imagine if more American cities were designed like Boston...Its almost sad to think what could have been

Attached: boston-beacon-hill.jpg (1200x800, 214K)

Imagine if there weren't any niggers to ruin every public space

Imagine thinking that all the white people who lived in the Charlestown and South Boston projects weren't niggers.

How do you even own a car in a place like this?

Your stupid brick and concrete jungles suck

>boston

terrible city

Hahaha I'm a faggot American and I like to build in a grid

Oy vey shut it down. That goes against my agenda.

I can say authoritatively that this street reeks of stale urine first thing in the morning

muh suburbia

>THE ONLY DIFFERENCES BETWEEN PEOPLE ARE SOCIOECONOMIC!!!!!

Attached: download (1).png (233x217, 9K)

You fucking don't. You use nearby locally owned shops and for work you use the subway system.

The oil Jew has poisoned your mind. Cars and your ugly tar roads are a menace to the American city.

Attached: 1269059635175.png (470x362, 169K)

More just a commentary on the subhumans from Boston than anything else, actually.

whats so fucking great about cars? they suck and ruin every city

Looks like complete shit desu.

europe is basically like this without the smell

You mean Dutch architecture.

This.

You don't stupid nigger. You use public transportation or one of those moped thingies.

There are a couple streets like this in the Old City section of Philadelphia. That whole section of the city is pretty nice. It's the only part that's still mostly white. The only problem is that all the rest of Philly is godawful.

Attached: Old City.jpg (2560x1920, 1.6M)

dude Boston has terrible layout, driving downtown is a soup sandwich, it's almost as bad as Atlanta.
If it was their architecture style with a Chicago or Manhattan layout, now you're talking.

It's literally illegal to build streets like these in the modern US due to various fire codes and so on.

Attached: 1556536832683[1].jpg (1390x834, 441K)

should of thought about that before u went independent then shouldnt u of.

its too close to the neighbors I wouldn't want to live there

we have superior modern neighborhoods
they're called suburbs
single-family home zoning, designed to be navigated primarily via car, as far as from the city center as reasonable commuting allows, and total lack of public transportation means no shitskins
those neighborhoods you mention are only nice when they've been gentrified and each century old row brick row house is $1M, those things do not exist for the working class anymore
old brick urban neighborhoods are filled with rich people larping, it is no different from affluent people buying outdoor gear and wearing it casually

Good goy, you don't need your own method of transport. Just be a good bugman and use public transport. Of course we will shut it all down if you even think about revolting. But WTF are you going to do about it, ride your moped?

Naw
I like our chaotic shit-show corporate stripmall hellscape

Ahhh yes, I agree my fellow gentile. I love giving happy oil merchants 40 dollars a week for my daily commute as I sit on the freeway not moving for hours at a time every day.

Those silly, affordable, 21st century high speed rails are for chinks. We're far too good for sensible transportation.

Locally owned shops? Sorry but we use roads here.

Attached: micbbbeylansingil0709[1].jpg (728x452, 100K)

>I love being a fat fuck that drives everywhere, spends thousands a year on my car, and spends my free time driving

Why are people like this?

You mean the suburbs where no one knows each other and your kids grow up with a fucking fentanyl or xanax addiction? Suburbs are the epitome of cucks White boomers running from city because of nigs. Suburbs are defeatism and both of you are fags.

Fuck Boston, it was built for horses, it's shit.

Boston is full of italian and portuguese immigrants, no good.

Even as a little kid I always thought cars made cities ugly as fuck, as useful as they are

White flight would still happen and it would look similar to baltimore

American suburbs were a mistake. They have the worst aspects of cities and rural communities rolled into one. I’ve lived in suburbs, bumfuck nowhere and NYC. I prefer both NYC and bumfuck nowhere to suburbs.

>because muh GDP
also numerals

You can't even call most cities in North America cities. They're just massive towns with terribly planned roads and housing. Most Americans are stressed as fuck having to drive everywhere like that.

It's the same here in Leafland. Suburbs are full of degenerates and it's a stain on any type of culture. Suburbs are not cities. Most of those homes are so cheaply and shitty made too. Suburbs are where Eurofags get the stereotype that all Burger homes are total shit.

But I feel like they make European cities even worse, since at least American cities were already built arround cars. I feel like europe should look like pic related.

Attached: Hildesheim.jpg (859x1200, 272K)

I had a gf who had an apartment on Beacon Hill... best of times.

god that is so depressing

its a cool place run for decades by complete moronic assholes... any city is shit but Boston is small and has the History to make it an interesting visit... still politically is it a vile cesspool of corruption.