Le based Russia

I saw a feminist, a nigger, a cuck, a chink and a muslim girl today.

Attached: 15667581318100.png (1024x768, 1.38M)

Other urls found in this thread:

bloomberg.com/quote/RUDPRYOY:IND
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>anti russia thread made by Israeli with a proxy
What the fuck is wrong with you Israeli shills today?

Only in Moscow.

Tы чё eбикc? Лaйфcтpим ycтpoить? Cдoхни, eбaный пиндoc, этo из-зa тeбя вcё, жиpный и тyпoй гaндoн

Heaккypaтный Иoв Moccaд

maybe there is hope for russia to leave its facist evil ways.

> again this thread.
Fuck off, shill.

This nigger looks more clean than everyone else all together so whatever i guess.

That's not Russia, that's Moscow

Because he is just rich student.
In general, they are come back after diploma.

Ânə nigə?

is russia welcome to people
i want out of the faggot states of america

Better stay away. Go to Japan or somewhere else

Of course, we're cool with everyone, except gypsies and south asians!
But probably it's not best time for that. We may have civil war soon, unironically.

Russia is over.

Attached: chart111771.jpg (1360x1172, 166K)

>We may have civil war soon, unironically.
why?

this.
I'll move to Belarus

All of those people are Russian enough. That's like saying French isn't German enough. Pretty damn similar. It's not like it's Africa or something.

Putin is over, new maidan.

Russia is over.

Attached: chart2.jpg (1360x1172, 165K)

Me too.

Attached: 1564953125646.png (1400x1140, 297K)

Things aren't so bad.

Attached: Доля_этнических_русских_среди_детей_младше_5_лет_в_реги (2000x1212, 163K)

>all provinces that border China are 97% Russian

Jesus Christ, all that Russian pussy for the Chinese, what a mistake. Yakuts should be there, not Russians.

yeah, there r too many muslims last years

Come on tatarboy we've been here already.
i specifically asked you to explain yourself or your mother would die in her sleep tonight but you are still here.

Attached: chad bang.png (1080x1266, 697K)

I wonder how many of those 80% are ethnic Russian and not some mongrels with azeri, dagestani, armenian, uzbek, tatar and mongol ancestry that claim to be Russian on a census.

> most of the emigrants are returning back
> most of emigration occurs in the cities, where birthrate is extremely low.

ты б eщe пpикpeпил видeo, кaк нac yнижaют кaвкaзцы

Why were you on train to the Gulag?

The real reason feminism exists.

Attached: 1565072616513.jpg (600x1065, 224K)

>mfw all look quite normal except the white degenerate with green hair
JUST.

these guise are usually part of a rich/intellectual classes of their counties. try talking to them, they all came to study. they rarely stay in russia after their graduate. if you ever find yourself in africa, you'll have every other doctor speaking decent russian. it is a totally different process than what they have in the west with mass migration. our existential threats come from central asia and china

i wouldn't want to do that to japan though. russia has ties to europe and european people so i would hope me as a euromutt moving there would be less destructive on the native people and culture than moving to a place such as japan.
well it was worth asking anyway

destructive to fucking what? don't you dare to violate our tender gopniks, degenerate alcoholics and 10 rubble sluts with your protestant work ethics

Attached: iu.jpg (800x533, 55K)

I see a scientist, a lawyer, a doctor, an astronaut and a software engineer.

I get he impression that there's nowhere near 120 million ethnic Russians anymore, probably no more than 60 million, half of which are degraded, possibly leaving not much more than 30 million ethnic Russians who are healthy and untainted with churka durka blood.

Future one, maybe, since most of them are likely students.

If corruption, you are saying, was correct there would be no economic growth at all, despite oil and gas we have in abundance. Miracles don't happen.

that's no ordinary nigger. That's a deep DEEP africa bigheaded, chicklet-teeth long neck nigger.

Those are the WORST kinds of nigger. I'd take a regular nigger over one of those any day.

why do westerners love the Orthodox church so much?

That Tatar girl would totally fuck if you don't act like a faggot.

For the asian Russians maybe, not the slavic ones. Only Ukraine is close.

Not sure what this has to do with what I said.

But it does seem that your country only gets by on selling your natural resources for a nickle to whoever will buy them, and Putin seems to keep his head above water by selling his bravado on the world stage. I guess you've actually done well keeping yourselves one step ahead of the dog catcher for the past 20 years.
Certainty done a better job than the Australian government, who's relegated our economy to mining, migrant workers, and chinese-turkish housing developments.

One can not sell anything for a long time without investing in human capital and infrastructure. If what you are saying was correct, Russia would simply collapse or disintegrate in 2008. You have to have investment in the economy because minerals and oils do not just magically pour out from the ground and fly to the west by themself.

You've been in recession since 2008-2009.
95% of your oligarchs are Jews controlling 90% of your resources, while there's only a small number of oligarchs working with Putin for the best. You're right, but you have personnel problems with those who are not making the right investments.

What do you think about Bloomberg?

bloomberg.com/quote/RUDPRYOY:IND