People who doubt Jesus existed

I would never have guessed that people like this actually exist, until I saw someone online doubting the historical existence of Christ.

I understand not acknowledging His divinity if you are some dirty jew, edgy atheist teenager or a mudslime who will burn in hell, but denying the existence of the MOST FAMOUS person in history? Holy fuck, that's dumb, that is going full retarded.

Attached: Jesus-Good-Shepherd-06.jpg (1816x2400, 915K)

Other urls found in this thread:

historyforatheists.com/
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Historical_Jesus
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

He didn't have any children.

There's 0 proof except "witness accounts"

Did you expect a photo or a video of him? Why would He have had children?

Jesus is Lord

some say when he was nailed to the cross, a women released him and he moved to france and had 2-3 kids with mentioned woman.

(((THEY))) still denie Him and what ever he has planned for (((THEM))) it will be so worth it.

>HES REAL GOYS I SWEAR

Attached: 015.png (434x327, 55K)

Provide proof he existed.

historyforatheists.com/

>Why would He have had children?

Firstly, capitalization. We're not camels here. Secondly, because it's normal for respected members of the community to breed.

Unless.. you actually really think.... this man's animated corpse floated up into space?

But what reason do I have to believe he is literally god incarnate? To me it seems Yeshua was a Jewish rabbi and his followers decided he was the (((Moshiach))). Same thing that happened with Rabbi Schneerson basically, many Jews today think he was the (((Moshiach))).

I was always fully agnostic about the whole thing, until I almost died.

I studied the Bible and spent a year resolving any of my doubts.
God led me to answers that were there all along, I just never looked and assumed there was none.

There's a lot of archeological evidence for the old and New Testament.
There is also the TOMB JESUS WAS BURIED IN!!!

The Holy Spirit will lead you to the truth, but only if you're searching for it to begin with.

Attached: image.png (777x572, 192K)

Amen, its funny once peopke REALLY start looking for God with an open mind and heart how blatantly obvious his existence becomes. It would almost be funny if its implications werent true the denial of the free gift of eternal life just by believing and trusting in Jesus that goes on everyday all over the world

There are hundreds of logical and philosophical arguments for the existence of God.

I read the bible because I thought as a Christian I was supposed to.. being confronted with all it's absurdites made me an atheist.

Mark 16:18

And these signs will accompany those who believe: In My name they will drive out demons; they will speak in new tongues; 18they will pick up snakes with their hands, and if they drink any deadly poison, it will not harm them; they will lay their hands on the sick, and they will be made well.” 1

If you are a true believer, why don't you livestream yourself drinking a pint of bleach to prove it?

Why doesn't Eastern Island have Jesus on their flag?

Attached: Img-1566612854958.jpg (1264x600, 516K)

Says there are hundreds of logical arguments for the existence of God,, ,doesn't post a single fucking one.

Dude I'm an atheist and I think he existed. Anybody can deny anything existed, what matters is that the idea is alive. I'm an atheist that understand that faith in fact moves mountains. God is literally the Word, and our words have power. Just don't waste your time.

Why didn't he write anything ever? I assume he could read. He could have written a little pamphlet like "Jesus' guide to a happy life". He never did that. Why? It makes me doubt.

Very likely that a heretic rabbic named yeshua did exist and got jewed by the jews. Because there was a shitload of prophets back then and a lot of claimed to be the jewish messiah. It was every jews favorite larp as they got buttfucked by romans and their own religious elite. But if you think religion is actually real, with a human like entity guiding the universe, youre obviously a woman. Religion is a tool of social organization, nothing more.

A stupid savage pretending like he knows jesus. Some jew born in a desert on the other side of the world. Why do you monkeys have a statue of jesus? Its fucking weird.

Mad people out there user

He had 12 niggers to do it for him retard

Read a fucking book nigger.

The Apostles didn't write anything ethier, the Gospels were written 70 years later by anonymous authors who slapped Saints' names of their works for street cred.

>Gospels were written 70 years later
Oh vey Moshe! You've just outed yourself, only kikes dates the Gospel that late.

>People who doubt Jesus existed
Jesus is a vivid story. The fact that he's a character in a hebrew book of tales actually hurts any evidence of existence.

>they don't even have dates

let me laugh even harder!

>God is literally the Word
You're literally not an atheist, liar.

Praise the Lord.

There is reason to doubt the existence of a great multitude of individuals from the ancient world not just rabbi yeshu

There are more contemporary accounts for the existence of Jesus than for the Emperor of Rome during Jesus's time. Scholars religious and secular have studied the accounts of Jesus's life. They are closer in date to those times than many other historical documentations of events etc. deemed trustworthy.
Deny Jesus was God freely. But argue against his existence and you are fucking retarded.

Nice bait Himey. It is a fact the Jews invented Jesus and the (((Father))). Grow up and drop the Kike crutch.

This is unironically the biggest "for" argument he exists

Wow. Checking for my reply and I see one of the biggest lies. There is zero empirical evidence for the kike messiah. Nice try schlomo.

>he had to breed to be real
say that to Diogenes

Attached: 1540533933805.jpg (2580x2588, 1.86M)

It's like hating Mr. Rogers, but worse. These people have no souls.

Jesus really existed....and he was a bottom bitch.

Attached: 1565356757653.jpg (480x661, 60K)

Look up the apocryphal books...

Attached: jane you ignorant slut.gif (350x266, 653K)

It’s almost as if some of the language of the Bible is symbolic
Wow what a novel concept

>apocryphal books
You just keep getting more and more Jewish

When (you) write a book. Do you say, The Pen wrote the book? No. (You) wrote that book. That's your Word in there. God wrote the Bible. He just used a couple ppl to do it.

Attached: image.jpg (640x637, 66K)

Jesus literally Lived & Walked this earth. That is NOT an argument. Jesus is NOT a made up character. Jesus was a real life person - underrrstaaaand? The only thing that is debated by niggers is whether he's the son of God.. Which of course he is. The bible is universally accepted as an accurate historical document. The people that wrote the bible are accounted for in history. Over 2000 prophecies fulfilled to peak precision. Literal artifacts found as more damn proof.
>No other religions come close to authenticating themselves as Christianity has. Not Close
>Real Christians are not the same as Catholics. We are aware the Catholic Church is dirty and filled w/ pedos.
>We are not controlled by the (((Jews))). We believe opposing things & hate them for killing Jesus. (((They))) believe the antichrist is the 2nd coming. We believe it's Satan basically.
muh kikeonstick/imaginary fairytale. Literally anyone who says this is a shill & provably false.I'm glad you niggers are the smartest people living and have figured it all out. I'm sure your posting from the high rise office of your big fuck off tower that your successful multimillion dollar company is based out of. Your genius brain helps you maneuver through society with ease. Success, Money, a GF these are just some of the things you have at your fingertip, because that's just how you roll.Ami close?.. No? Just a sloppy athiest shitposting on the internet, with a deep feeling of self worthlessness. So you resent Christians in particular because of their Purpose In Life.I love the fact that you niggers hate Jesus soooo much..yet you still have to look at the calendar everyday, reminded that we tell time based on Jesus. Not SantaClause,Superman,Not Hitler,Not ANY OTHER gods, No your timeline is strictly based off the Life & death of Jesus Christ Your Lord and Savior. KeK athiest BTFO
>inb4 Jesus was not real.
First damn Google result and each one after that nigger.
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Historical_Jesus

Attached: image.jpg (1180x700, 178K)