Attached: file.png (1200x1400, 292K)

Attached: theyknow.jpg (396x431, 77K)

Why are they so evil Jow Forums?

Fuck paleshitstine

Hello there Hasbara

Take your meds nigger lover

Attached: Meds.png (1262x1574, 413K)

based burguer-bro
next time post the link mate, and in such cases of kike attacks, always make sure to also check both kosher and islamic accounts

Attached: 1565458314295.jpg (480x360, 23K)

SHUT IT DOWN

Attached: 038FD425-F65E-494A-8F85-87B406CD2ACA.jpg (426x636, 135K)

Attached: file.png (1262x610, 147K)

Jesus nupol is easy to troll.

What they don't understand is no one cares if they bomb Gaza. Just fuck off our board.

Makes me wish i had more popcorn

Attached: 1514673049165.jpg (483x725, 74K)

is this how you rationalize getting exposed as a shill?

Uh oh, Mossad false flag incoming

>two groups i don't like fighting
this is all a good thing

Most likely.

Anyone got that post of the israeli who said there would be a strike on saturday.

Can we get that posted and then put it on the news like they did for the death of epstein?

They do this all the time who gives a shit.

You know what's funny? When Israeli shills come into these threads just to tell everyone how much they don't care about these threads. You understand how desperate this looks?

Good. I hope they turn each other to glass.

>Schizophrenia: the post.
Take your meds.

Im a jew...And I honestly dont have a problem with this thread. It's just a bunch of schizo's pointing at each other and yelling "jew"!

You guys are fucking stupid. Just accept your place in this world...

Please come up with something new

Attached: Same shit every day.png (1592x1262, 430K)

Anons better hide I am in Poland and nuke just hit my city
Gonna keep you updated

Attached: 1566638025706s.jpg (250x249, 8K)

t. Mohammed bin Ackbar

No White man gives a fuck if gaza gets bombed you stupid shitskin shill

Attached: 841256.jpg (640x959, 87K)

Uh didnt you get the memo? God Emperor Trump says Israel is based so we dont hate them anymore. This is compounded by the fact that the squad is a bunch of antisemites. You dont want to be like the sauad do you user?

It's a meme at this point to just spam it at you retarded kids who support Ilhan Omar to own the jewtards

Holy shit the damage control you Zionists are pushing in here is off the charts. You know that protesting this hard about a thread shows desperation right?

It's actually just desperation because you've got nothing intelligent to say.

no, only shills post such shit
you faggots are master at derailment, i give you that

Attached: AGITPROP.jpg (532x955, 542K)

>You HAVE TO CHOOSE between these two anti-Christian, anti-white groups that are killing each other!!!!!
No. Kys.

Imagine actually being a newfag and having schizophrenia and actually believing everyone who posts something you don't like is a shill...

Yawwwnn I'm getting sleepy you guys. Think I'm gonna get off this thread and go to sleep. Yawn. Good night.

>only shills
What shills you delusional nitwit?

glow more

Attached: glowjew.jpg (288x288, 29K)

>terror state attacks almost nonstop
>retaliate
Ya, I'm sure israel is the bad guy here.

>Israel is bombing gaza
Good. Who cares? Why don't they just nuke them already?

>holy fuck why don't you care about kikes bombing sand kikes, you fucking zionist shill!!!
Why are you so fucking retarded?

Attached: 1566669301402.jpg (666x1024, 130K)

They always do this...lol. As soon as you point them out and shine the light on them. they try to scatter and their hubris causes them to over react, just red pilling more people...

Come on kikes, push back HARDER!

ahahahahahahhahahahahahaha

How long have you been here Ahmed, 2 weeks?

So call the police. What did Manhattan, a city of 1.5 million people, do when confronted with one black guy with a brick? They called the police. It's not my problem.

kek
lefty/pol/ tards, aero's tranny harem, moarpheus, shareblue, redditards, JIDF, you name it, this place is unironically 95% filled with shills

Attached: discordtranniesADVANCEDclasses.jpg (1340x8892, 2.1M)

>nervous schizophrenic laughter increases
Take your meds incel terrorist

Bump
9/11 was jewish terrorism

Who supports Ilhan Otard?

another shareblue slide thread
you shills are pathetic

handsome for ju

>different opinions = shill
Truly it is over for the hacker known as 4channer. You've been infiltrated and your foreskin will be taken at gun point.

kek
just because you're trying this hard to derail i'm gonna start posting about it too, and i'm way more autistic about it than the kyc poster, trust me

Are you afraid of meds or something? Did the voices in your head told you that the meds are an evil jewish plan to kill you? Just take the meds.

Are you not familiar with what they done to the Palestinians. Look into how they treated them. How it was Israeli's who invaded THEIR homeland and has been committing war/humanity crimes against them for decades. Really user, try to be educated about issues of which you speak...

Shut up faggot
Checked

Okay? They do this shit every fucking week retard. Did you just find out about the Israeli-Palestine Conflict or what?

The amount of damage control in this thread is off the charts.

Attached: damage control merchant.gif (2000x1153, 365K)

Literally who fucking cares

WHO FUCKING CARES ABOUT JEWS KILLING SANDNIGS

This is not fucking relevant to actual important things like Jews trying to flood the West with shitskins, all palestinians have proven they are just as bad as jews when trying to subvert the west.

No one who isn't a retarded shitskin fucking cares.

Trying hard? What are you, 19?

Take your meds faggot bigger nigger alpha Male daddy cum yum yum boss meat captain

would you look at that?
another syrian strike?
talk about timing, eh Avi?

twitter.com/IntelDoge/status/1165754237189578752

Attached: kikeskoshering.png (1189x595, 540K)

When the sexbots come i want one like this

So? They don't do it enough.
Let the palestinians live in the ocean. I just want this boring ass conflict to end.
Oh and europe to stop sending gibs to teros. Pls stahp EU

>we are winning girls
okay retards

>all palestinians have proven they are just as bad as jews when trying to subvert the west.
I don't see Hamas promoting pic related. What the fuck are you talking about?

Attached: child-tranny-naked-adult-man-618x931.jpg (618x931, 59K)

good. fuck gaza. why pol cares about these subhuman niggers is beyond me. go israel!

Can we just sell them bigger bombs so they can solve this shit already?

who knows?

twitter.com/IntelDoge/status/1165752457919700997

Attached: file.png (807x744, 397K)

Attached: boomer.png (500x468, 120K)

Attached: EC2WsIaXoAIU3sO.png (750x422, 293K)

Who gives a shit.

OH NO!!! NOT RUSSIA'S ALLIES!!! NOT THE POOR SHITSKINS OF SYRIA!!!

Cry me a river Ackmed, post your brown skin for Jow Forums to see. No one gives a fuck about sand niggers except the fact they are flooding the west.

Israel bombing Gaza is not a happening.

Attached: EC2WiZLXUAAjjbJ.jpg (960x593, 40K)

Attached: EC2XcRtWwAAj1o4.jpg (600x406, 12K)

twitter.com/IntelDoge/status/1165754921909719040

Attached: file.png (816x678, 180K)

Isnt it people of ashkenazi jewish descent who have high levels of schizophrenia in their genetics? This shit has been studied motherfucker...These jews get ahead not so much because of any particular "talent" or ability, but because of their willingness to do ANYTHING to get ahead. The ends justifies the means with this people. This attitude is the EXACT opposite of what it means to be spiritual. They spread their filth and degeneracy across the world to weaken it...

Some are Fed posters, the rest are the morons that follow along. Joo, Joo, Da Jooz.

I'm beating off to the thought of some big nosed Israeli thot drone striking no less than 100 of you subhumans. Keep posting like I care

>No one gives a fuck about sand niggers except the fact they are flooding the west.
I wonder who's forcing them in by starting wars in their regions causing them to flee in the first place. Really makes you think why conservatives always attack symptoms but never the disease causing it.

>Bolsonazi still burning the Amazon

Israel has the right to defend itself against Palestinian aggression

>Joo, Joo, Da Jooz.

Attached: Israeli Shills Joos.png (951x1115, 279K)

G-d protects Israel

twitter.com/IntelDoge/status/1165755285597827083

Attached: file.png (779x269, 45K)

t. balaam

In that case I can just come into your home and live there and I have a right to attack you because you're being aggressive by trying to get me to leave.

This might be a big one they are droning the fuck out of Gaza right now, and Israeli jets are patrolling over Lebanon, probably keeping an eye out for Iranian drones after yesterday.

There are always slide threads but not because of this. Nobody here gives a fuck if they kill muslims. Good for them. We should do the same. All Semitic people are the enemy. They always have been.

In the last 24 hours Israel has attacked Iraq, Syria, Lebanon and Gaza

Nice. Post the pic of the Arab dad crying over his toddler with his brains blown out, I will nut on it and send it to you

Good

They are a threat to the Jewish people and we can't allow it to happen to us

Its not a crime when we slaughter defenceless people goy. We're the good guys.

Attached: 1488906175834.png (485x416, 268K)

POor white peopl OH NO

>G-d
Who? Some rapper?

There is no state of Palestine. They are squatters on Israeli land.

That's just what a shill would write

and so the kikes reveal their true nature

Attached: 1564340758807.jpg (359x335, 8K)

Israel has the right to get its ass whopped by the entire world for what it's done to the nations...

Fixed that for you user

Im of Sephardic jewish descent, what is your opinion of them? My family is very spiritual but not Bible fundamentalists or literalist. We just believe in God.
Is Ashkenazi distinctly different / worse than Sephardics?

>Allah Ackbar!!!!!