I am from Mexico

I am from Mexico

Do you have any problem? amigo

Attached: index.png (297x170, 4K)

The problem is I haven't doxxed you and given the info to ICE

Sad! Many such cases.

I wish I could have TWO COUNTRIES like greedy third worlders.

Your people are ugly and stupid

Dammit, Jose, I told you not to clip the azaleas around the garage.

yes

because i cant party with you

fugg

>Your people are ugly and stupid
you fat fuck

Did you bring any of those sexy caramel skin latinas with you?

You a locusts. We will either wake up and gas you like the locusts you are. Or we will die, you will consume a breed eventually die as well. Nothing will be left. It will be the White mans fault. You wont even accomplish that.

Attached: 1565877364557.jpg (373x278, 24K)

Yeah kill yourself for giving all of us other spics a bad name faggot. Do a flip.

Attached: 3FA3ED7C-5B46-4B18-B5C7-E49C6AB1651B.png (1087x1087, 475K)

just stay in your country and all will be fine Paco

lol

you mad fuck idiot

nice try chicano, but if you are really a mexican you should be able to answer our secret code.

¿A que equipo siempre se le manda a chingar a su madre?

Your ancient people were nearly completely eradicated by Spanish dick, 1.7% of your people speak Nahautl, the Native language. Now you all speak your conquers language and worship their gods. Only problem I got is that you retards actually believe that America belongs to you when your entire race gets historically BTFO all the time.

Why do you have to come here? Nobody cares about Mexicans if they would stay in their own country. You pieces of shit are given paradise on earth and you retards can't even make something out of that. How are you going to make America any better?

>Your ancient people were nearly completely eradicated by Spanish
Your "ancient" people are being completly erradicated by the Mexican dick

Attached: 17fe63acfe3e5b1256c77b48af95f2dd.jpg (1776x827, 148K)

You don't belong here.

Attached: Go Home.jpg (483x604, 35K)

>¿A que equipo siempre se le manda a chingar a su madre?

¡Yo quiero Taco Bell!

If Mexico is that great, why arent you here faggot?

Wouldn’t that be our “current” people?

I think that América has enough mexicans already, but you can aim to Canada they love mexicans.

>I am from Mexico
>posts with American flag
It’s time to go back Pablo

>if you mow your own lawn, they win

You dumb spics couldn't even reconquer Texas after it was taken from your weak ass people. The only things your conquering nowadays is a competition with niggers on which is more subhuman than the other. Don't forget that every time a Spanish word comes put of your mouth the women in your bloodline took the cum of your conquerors and created a breed that couldn't even defeat a small band of Texas hicks.

Yeah, Lupe, take your taco goblin ass back

what is taco bell?
your lost the racial war, at lose with some dignity faggot, its over.

Yes, stop making our country shit and go make YOUR country better.
Youre like a rat swimming away from a sinking ship.

I was conceived in Mexico and born in USA. Anchor baby ftw. I even have a white gf. Get fucked magatards

>expecting anyone to stay on a "sinking ship"
Lol

"What's de matter, gringos? Don't you want my smelly ass and some fish tacos"?

You must be here to do the yard work.

Attached: leaf blower.jpg (474x631, 62K)

>expecting to be able to board another ship and sink it without the owners of the ship setting up rat traps to break their necks and then throw their useless corpse overboard

TRUTH!

What racial war? You dumb wetbacks dont even know what war is anymore after the Conquistadors, Texas, and the US cucked your "men." Ill admit though, you spics are just as good as niggers at killing yourselves with your cartels. No wonder you losers leave your own home country to go live in the White Mans world.

To be fair, nothing is more terrifying than a American breed hick.

>Can't speak english
>Makes incoherent demands
Kek

Racists are My favorite snack. I'm hungry.

I want to vacation in your country and spend my magic American dollars.

Why won't your country stop being shit, ese?

Attached: 1566751811946.jpg (416x315, 41K)

at least lose with some dignity* I have dislexya, its not that im bad at english

>All this love/hate relationship between US and Mexico

Just fuck already and be together jeez the rest of the world is getting tired of it