American education

>American education

Attached: 93716.jpg (960x952, 95K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9cQgQIMlwWw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

pretty sure it does matter

It's all designed to make us useless drone workers. Look up "factory schooling" in Prussia.

bE tHe NiCe KiD

Attached: mocking-spongebob-1556133078.jpg (480x477, 42K)

god i fucking hate this npc meme of capitalizing every other letter

fuck off back to facebook

The kid who did the right thing is in prison

Attached: SEI_57052827.jpg (540x360, 33K)

based and mom pilled

They'll remember with resentment all that bullshit when they grow up.
The left doesn't realize that the more they push their retarded faggotry, the more kids get kids go the other way

>just b nice
This shit is how school shooters are made.

youtube.com/watch?v=9cQgQIMlwWw

That kid and anyone who thinks like that will be bullied.

Unless it's some shithole inner city school, or a spic'd out southwestern school, bullies don't exist anymore.

When i was in school all that shit mattered. It was a dog eat dog world. Bullies and whimps, you were one or the other.

Seems pretty sensible desu, what's the problem? I assumed it was going to be some shit about nogs and homos and women being stronk or something.

hey! watcha doin' kiddo?

Attached: 1550010440159.jpg (1000x1333, 283K)

>some kids are WAY more popular than you even though they have none of the passion, intelligence, or creativity.
>PLEASE DONT SHOOT THE PLACE UP.

The state of this.
Do it kid.

Im sure this are the kind of kids who shoot up schools 'for no real reason'

So this is the strength of American homeschooling

The worst thing about this toxic garbage, is that after all the brainwashing you are released into a world that completely the opposite of what they taught you.

> be the nice kid

Attached: nice-guy-lotg.jpg (640x1920, 194K)

Attached: 1544673568917.jpg (500x500, 37K)

That's just cuz the black and brown kids couldn't read the cursive parts. Honest mistake.

Attached: 1562877258315.png (640x627, 309K)

Is this for real. Bullies were RAMPANT in my school and it was majority white

Modern public schools have always had retarded shit like this posted.

Thats backwards as fuck
>youre a looser so you have to keep being nice, dont shoot up the school

It should be
>not everyone can excel at something like you, stop being a dick and bullying kids who arnt excelling that way you dont get shot like little bitch

There's a reason the phrase "nice guys finish last" exists. I was the nice guy, so I know.

I unironically believe that this kind of shit does more to produce alt-right people and school shooters than any kind of version of the patriarchy or white supremacy.

The problem with shit words on that wall is that people are still figuring themselves out in school. Most people finally nail down who they are waaay past high school. And frighteningly, a lot never know themselves until they are forced to not move and have only self thought and reflection (old age). Writing that gushy cringe shit on the wall is shallow and ultimately pointless, admirable and good intentioned, but pointless.

Some one please photoshop a Kalashnikov into this kid's hand

Seriously, the bullying against American members of this community is getting way out of hand, especially since Americans are some of the biggest contributors and most involved n this board.
Its not just "memes" or "banter", its vicious attacking and regardless of intentions it does demean people and hurt feelings. I can't say I'm the only American man who finds it hard to take pride in his own country after having years of constant and needless attacks defaming my heritage from insecure loser here. Why not bully brazil or Canada ? Do they not have much more to be ashamed of than our peaceful country. Argentina gets bullied less than us and yet we are the purest whites in America.

Like when its not just banter, when a meme is repeated over and over again, repeated systematically, it eventually becomes a truth irregardless of the intentions in repeating it. And that isn't just jokes any more than, then its harmful ! The mutt meme has gone too far and is starting to become a reality due to the power of meme magic.
Would you call a proud american man a " mutt "(disgusting word) to his face? Would you say to a kind, peaceful and hard working salt of the earth white rebel american man that they are a
walmart shitter , Mutt , or ogro de las americas ? Would you say those words to your fellow white brother? Are you starting to feel ashamed now? You fucking degenerate?
Your destroying national pride, your dividing whites against each other, your doing the opposite of what you claim to support when you erngage in this incredibly abhorrent behavior. So I encourage you to stop now.

Attached: kid with gun.jpg (960x952, 164K)

Amazing thanks

And that's why the Jews tricked whites into killing whites.

Translation

>You have your thing too
Accept being average.

Be the kid who can get along
>Follow the herd, don't question, don't dissent.

Be the kid who's generous
>Don't value your own personal property.

Be the kid who's happy for others
>Don't put value in competition, in excelling, just accept you're average.

Be the kid who does the right thing
>Do and say what we tell you to do and say.

>Be the nice kid
Be a NPC.

Listen kids: Get along with good people with good morals, stay away from assholes, you don't have to 'get along' with those. Be generous to those who deserve your generosity. Be happy for those close to you, it's okay to envy if it leads to you bettering yourself. "The right thing to do" might not be what they tell you, so use your brain. Don't be the nice kid. Be the fair kid.

I bow before you.

Attached: prince.png (1000x665, 894K)

Attached: kid with gun sam hyde.jpg (960x952, 165K)

sauce?

>some kids have better grades than you
>it doesn't matter
In a school where grades are the only thing that really matter.

you just won the internet today.

have a (You)

if i was a kid and went to this school id eat a shit ton of canned cream corn and vomit on the dead center of it. fucking get this live laugh love commie propaganda shit out of here.

20 years ago it was called 1337speak and had a different meaning than it does now.

Just comforting lies for a new generation of consumer drones.

Is that little shit holding a brief case instead of a backpack?

I think it’s fine. It’s better than telling kids they’re all equal.

Good job winning the thread

Attached: 1564488307404.png (258x544, 130K)

Time to go back

Never post on my wife's son's board again, mmkay?

Attached: 1528296319429.jpg (442x602, 117K)

Roastie Airbnb aesthetics

>the more they push their retarded faggotry
So much this. Kids are more perceptive than many realize. After the government and do-gooders killed Saturday morning cartoons, the stuff they replaced it with was so cringe and gay it surely had the opposite of the intended effect on most kids. It's like a committee of leftist boomer faggots from Media Matters and PBS/NPR had a team meeting and brainletstormed ideas for kids programming.

That's how incels are born