Does this kill the vegetarian?

Does this kill the vegetarian?

Attached: 1566767132071.jpg (1080x825, 57K)

Other urls found in this thread:

eurogenes.blogspot.com/2019/01/dutch-beakers-like-no-other-beakers.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It makes sense to me.

>greek
>human

No, but their diet does

The weak eats grass.
The strong eats the weak.

>Humans are herbivores, even though they've been hunting for as long as the species has existed

Its a cult you cant argue with them its useless.

haven't russians been larping as greeks since forever?

But Gerard Butler is from Scotland

This is dumb cunt logic, humans are omnivores, that doesn’t apply to anyone you showed. Vegan diets are retarded, but vegetarian diets are good because all you’re rejecting is meat, not dairy, etc.

Veganism is an ethical issue only.

lost

What's so great about dairy? You'd unironically be better off just eating meat than only eating dairy. Vegetarians are more unhealthy than vegans. Either eat a meat diet or go vegan , fence sitters are the worst.

This kills the vegetarian...
Almost 99 percent of animals are edible to humans but very small percentage of plants are.

Yeah they’re retarded, they’re gonna claims scots are African now. They’re acting like being tanned makes you a different ethnicity despite the fact nords literally barely survived due to no sunlight.

it's a refraining of the
>british
>white
meme the Greek keeps posting.
It's good fun and I hope it keeps escalating.

it's more about who evolved as predators and who evolved as prey.
you've chosen the way of prey

Protein, you don’t need to eat meat to get protein. It’s about a diet, not a goddamn political spectrum.

>Ha! goteem
For real though human digestive systems cannot properly digest cellulose, period. That fact alone means we are not obligate herbivores and only situational omnivores, human digestive system is designed for high meat and fat consumption.

I personally don’t care, if someone is healthy eating food they like, that’s the power to them, I’m not gonna kill a faggot cause he rejects to eat meat.

Attached: human-anatomy-teeth.png (909x352, 406K)

why are we the only ones who have to cook it though?

>going to the grocery store and picking out an already butchered and cut or processed piece of flesh requires predator eye placement

why are flesheaters so retarded

inb4 some brain dead flesheater starts lying and saying he hunts all his own meat and doesnt wholly rely on grocery stores to survive

wish I had fangs

the british fellow on the second pic should visit a dentist

We don't have to cook it though

We don't. People eat raw fish and other meat all the time.

>falling for the grocery jew

>careful not to fall for it

>dairy is the magical line
learn human nutrition, if you accept vegetarianism, it is retarded to say veganism is retarded

Cooking meat is an incredible way to save energy and get the most nutrients

You can eat raw meat by the way, it's just not great for you because we no longer have the proper systems to digest it

Fish sure, but is there a way to harden our guts back up to being able to handle poultry & dark meats again?

Kek

We never had the proper systems to digest meat. This is why it damages your body when you eat it.

Attached: 3.jpg (360x540, 31K)

>thinking a lion is a vegetarian because it's fed grocery store meat
user, I...

Also keep in mind, predators teeth are their weapons. Their purpose is not only to masticate, but to be used offensively too. Humans don't have that requirement.

There's absolutely no point.. it would be a total step back

Making fire is easy and there is no logical reason to eat raw meat if you are able to cook it

Now post the musculature and skull shape of herbivores, omnivores, carnivores and humans.
And if we're not adapted to eat meat then why did the most successful civilizations always eat a large amount of meat.
And why can we digest and utilize meat anyway if we're not evolved to do so, and why would we hunt prey for thousands of years if we were in fact herbivores?

Yeah, no. Humans evolved eating meat whether you like it or not

Yea, stop eating carbs

>reading comprehension

the human has both

Yes

>Proper systems
Oh yes! That's right, humans have 4 stomachs just like cows, that's what makes us herbivores!
You stupid brainless sack of shit

oh it does?
How so?

>not able to grasp his own argument

And incase it wasn't clear I meant system as is in the proper gut bacteria to help is digest it raw, we haven't had to ear raw meat in ages so we no longer needed it

elle oh elle

meh, appeals to nature mean little

Let's take into consideration that humans are apex roamers. No other land animal can travel for longest time without stopping than man can. This means humans are relatively better at walking than they are at digesting meat, when compared to other animals... however I don't see any anti-vegan, anti-vegetarians or whatever they call themselves going for many walks or appealing to go on walks or going against people that don't go for walks daily.

It's funny actually, most american omnivores are actually sedentary and obese.

Redpill: "humans" dont exist. There are many bipedal experimental organisms mostly based on apes (there are several which are reptilian or avian in origin) left on this planet from an ancient extraterrestrial facility in South America. This base was abandoned about 500,000 years ago and since then the experiments have mostly all converged on a similar form which we call "humans".

How things have progressed since
>Irish
>White
Now we're all Cheddar man lol

We literally have canine teeth you faggot.

Now post the bicuspids :)

spicy

humans are omnivores

Attached: 1553872271431.png (640x274, 109K)

>reading comprehension

>I meant
>2 did flags, 2 diff IDs
Cross medium shitposters, they are evolving.
And no, still absolutely fucking wrong. Protein breaks down very very very VERY quickly even in weak acids, hydrochloric acid (human stomach acid) is very strong, protein is entirely reduced by the time it enters the duodenum, which is why the human gall bladder empties into it. The gall bladder produces bile, which helps emulsify the fat we digest for complete absorption. Why would the gall bladder evolve to empty bile at that point, if it wasn't to aid in that specific process?

I don't disagree that modern diets are irreparably fucked with processed meats and simple carbs.
And we should eat less meat.
However men at the very least should still eat meat as the protein is necessary for muscle growth and testosterone production.
The animals fats are also very good for the human body.
We need to eat more red meat and fish. With more complex carbs and root vegetables.
We also need to exercise more and live a more outdoor life.

I would ask, how would a vegetarian sustain oneself off the native plants of northern Europe?
There simply isn't the variety or macro-nutrients available in native plants in northern Europe especially protein.
So if we are naturally not suited to eating meat then how did we colonize northern Europe?

Characteristic of vegetarians and other cults, repeating something does not make it so.

>reading comprehension

kike

case closed

>reading comprehension

Incredible argument. Every vegan and vegetarian has been irreparably REKT by your LOGIC

DAS RITE!
IZ BLECK 'N' SHEET
GIBZ ME DE REPERASHIONS
ME ANCESTORS WUZ OPRESSED BY THE CELTZ 'N' SHEET (BUT THE CELTZ WERE ALSO BLECK)
ALL EUROPEANZ WUZ BLACK UNTIL THE WH*TE MAN CAME AN' TOOK IT ALL AWAY AN' DEN RE-WRITTEN HIS TORY TO MAKE IT SEEM DAT DEY WUZ DE REAL EUROPEANS
BUT I KNO BETTA

yea im sure a bear is a great example of an omnivore retard

I meant to quote this postIf you had any sense you should have been able to figure out i clicked the wrong post

Bears eat a TON of berries bud, same with fruit if it's available

Yes bears are damn near a perfect example of an omnivore

Vegetarians are understandable if they have decent reasoning behind their choice; but vegans typically go full retard and end up protesting for animal "rights", and believing that it is wrong for us to exploit animals in any sense.

no shit they do

no theyre not a perfect example of an omnivore

Attached: KillAndEatVegans.jpg (1080x1920, 242K)

This guy is a retard.

Humans are the best example of an omnivore imo

Uh huh, uh huh yea great job chief
Anyway, what's this bullocks you are saying about not being able to digest raw meat?

Attached: mountain-gorilla-diet.jpg (729x425, 77K)

Our digestive system is incredibly ineffective when it comes to processing the nutrients when we eat raw meat
We destroy meat far to quickly to properly extract all the available nutrients from raw meat, but cooked meat essentially jump starts the digestive process giving us the ability the extract the most nutrients

Do you hunt you’re own food retard? No? The most herbivore thing you can do is pick up food from your restaurant/supermarket trough amerilard

eurogenes.blogspot.com/2019/01/dutch-beakers-like-no-other-beakers.html

Attached: 1564869791087.png (695x820, 113K)

It's not smart to talk shit when you can't even figure out an obvious misquote

We don't hunt with our teeth anymore Bong. Those fangs are used to sink int prey and hold it. We haven't been doing that form aloooooong time

>human evolution is static

See
You can eat all the raw meat you want, you won't be properly digesting it and getting the most nutrients possible

You can eat bark and shit it out, doesn't mean you get anything nutritional

I was talking about an example other than humans

You do realise that's contradictory, right? So eating raw food, we digest it once, but that "destroys it too quickly" but cooking food (digestion) THEN eating it and digesting it AGAIN, DOESNT DESTROY IT EVEN MORE? That doesnt make sense dude.

If you're into buying local produce, I'd advise into looking for local greenhouses that produce exotic vegetable foodstuffs that can provide your protein.

If no such thing is available, then just reduce the intake of meat or animal products to once or twice per week and that is fine too.

It's just about reducing the amount of suffering done to animals. No ideology is perfect, no man capable of following one 100%, but trying is good enough.

We are suited to eat some amount of meat, no doubt. I believe we evolved in that sense as a surplus element, that indeed allowed to colonise all of the planet, but eating meat is not energy efficient, and nature usually likes to keep it efficient, so I also believe that in an evolutionary sense we aren't supposed to be eating as much meat as people are eating nowadays, but as you put it, just enough to gives us the protein we need. After all, humans still are number one and we wouldn't want sacrificing our health for an animal's.

Human forward facing eyes are for accurately navigating in three dimensions, like in the branches of trees, where our ancestors lived.

faggot brit hasnt got fangs
nigger, mine were so long when i was jounger i looked like a vampire
sadly they wear out over the years

Not an argument. Humans are carnivore now, as our digestive systems show, hence vegans have chronic digestive issues.

You keep saying "properly digesting"
What do you mean by "properly digesting" because if we can't "properly digest" meat than we sure as hell can't "properly digest" cellulose, which is in every single plant on the planet.

Nice site, I'll have to add it to the collection.
I'm joking of course, cheddarman was a complete farce. Survive the Jive put it the best I think.
And there's a lot of historical sources and physical evidence to back up the claim that whites/ Europeans/ aryans (however you want to call them) were the founding stock of most if not all modern civilizations and a good chunk of the ancient.

If humans are omnivores, why the fuck did you only post carnivores.

By starting the digestive process before eating it, I meant breaking it down to a state where you break it down faster than you can destroy the nutrient value with stomach acid

Raw meat is incredibly tough and gamey, not to mention the fact youd use far more energy simply chewing the meat, our guts are just not effective at breaking it down and extracting any nutrients before it's destroyed

Same reason boiling vegetables is better than eating them raw

Every vegan I've ever met is fat

Sorry I can't think of a better way to say it

I meant digesting food in the most effective way in regards to extracting top nutritional value before it becomes waste.

Seriously who cares? If someone wants to eat a steak or tempeh why bother getting butthurt about it?

They can't accept people are different

Don't talk back peasant leaf. The day of the rake approaches

Animal fat is the best form of energy, that is why most professional sports, and even the US Marines, are now going heavily into ketogenic diet plans...and the end result of keto is usually people realising that full carnviore is the best way to do keto. High animal fat high animal protein plus organ meat for huge nutritional uptakes.

In the Next Render of hell you can

Have you ever seen a coyte use a grill? They can barely turn the things on