Why so many blue eyed blondes in anime? Are the nips obsessed with whites or something...

Why so many blue eyed blondes in anime? Are the nips obsessed with whites or something? Why do so many characters in Anime who are supposed to be Japanese have European hair such blonde or red or European eyes such as blue or green?

Attached: giphy.gif (333x250, 813K)

>supposed to be Japanese

ha ha ha! She's from fucking TOKYO dickhead.

Shut up.

Attached: 1566398532662.png (1992x1992, 1.07M)

Anime is Aryan art

Attached: 1541371436713.jpg (1240x1754, 396K)

Look closer faggot. Most anime girl has skinny Asian body type and relatively flat face. If the waifus do look like Germanic mountain troll there will be much less weeb out there

I swear to god if they portray waifus as shitty western women there will be tons of people set anime companies on fire.

>Why so many blue eyed blondes in anime?
Because it's visually interesting.

>Are the nips obsessed with whites or something?
Yes. When Admiral Perry offered Japan it's "deal", trade now, or trade at gunpoint, Japan threw out the very core of it's culture, the Samurai system to copy the fuck out of white people.

And after WW2, they did it AGAIN, copying the fuck out of America.

Nips understand the market, their biggest customers are the western audience of cource they will put as many piss colored hair waifus in their chinktoons to make the people watch their shit
the Nips saw (((Hollywood))) doing the same thing and decided to copy (seriously fucking Hollywood is fucking obsessed with blue eyes you see them a lot in movies while giving luttle attention to green/gray/brown/hazzel/amber eyes)

It is hilarious how even when anime girls have white skin, blue eyes, and blonde hair anime fans will sperg out if you call them white. What a bunch of delusional nerds.

What colour do YOU think people from Tokyo are?

Because Roppongi begs to differ....

Rly maeks you think

Attached: gwigwi_5-seleb-hollywood-yang-ternyata-anime-lover-zac-efron-gwigwi.jpg (1274x983, 149K)

Yes anime is made by japs obsessed with Europe. So basically, there’s no such thing as being a weeb if you’re white

They are more like asians with blonde hair and blue eyes. You can't see big skeleton, eye shadows, long nose bridge and other ingredients of white people.

If they do want to label their character as white they will add all those features. You can check JOJO as an example.

Attached: timg.jpg (1000x559, 64K)

I hardly see white man have that women-like jaw though.

If you do think white male match that picture more than their local 'chad man' then you are delusional

Attached: u=122592304,2891037841&fm=26&gp=0.jpg (500x333, 12K)

Show me a blue eyed blonde haired 100% Japanese ancestry l person, faggots.

Usagi chan!

Attached: tenor.gif (268x268, 1.61M)

Japan isn't a race it's a patch of land.
I don't think you understand that she's not supposed to look like the average streetwalker.

By the way Tokyo is only 97% Japanese. That's at least one foreigner in every classroom. She'd be as normal as anyone else.

Because blue-eyed blonds are master race, user. You should be aware of this by now. Sloppy job.

Attached: 1254034113.jpg (468x895, 46K)

Bleach is samurai shit but all the anime characters are white

even i who don't give a fuck, know that these pseudo-european features mean absolutely nothing to the japanese. they're just trying to put more colors and variety in their stuff than just black hair and eyes.

>Why do so many characters in Anime who are supposed to be Japanese have European hair such blonde or red or European eyes such as blue or green?
Usually the same reason they have pink hair or orange eyes, it makes each character look distinct from one another, most of the time they're still supposed to be japanese, blonde or red hair is more popular cause some artists like to keep their characters more realistic.
Some shows do use it to signify a character is foreign though, american girls are always tall blondes with blue eyes and huge tits, Russian characters often have white hair cause Russia = snow or some shit.

The reason depends on the show.

Attached: mongoloid negroid caucasoid.png (479x701, 385K)

Asian women are known for their white skin and strong jawlines... kek what a cope

>black hair: Japanese
>nappy hair: Negro
>blond hair: white
Not that hard to parse, really.

The hair and clothes are similar, the faces aren't.

Attached: IMG_3611.jpg (1150x1123, 554K)

anime is about europifieing anyways LARGE EYES are a realy realy european things for asians also look at the bodyrelations head size aleg size and compare it to japanese people and then to europeans,
anima and amnga basicly acknowledge white superiority

> strong jawlines
look all the crocodiles around you. I don't want to explain at this point.

you see the european one changes the least, because we already have large eyes etc

There's also, purple eyes, yellow, red, and impossible color, same with hair.

It's fucking anime cretin.

>Asian women are known for their white skin and strong jawlines..
lol, no. It's almost like you're retarded or something, or maybe a gook.

I was being sarcastic you fucking moron

Because having all characters with the same black/brown hair and brown eyes would be too repetitive, especially in fantasy settings. The combination of blonde hair and blue eyes is especially beautiful, too

Somehow I doubt this, Clang. You subhumans are not that smart on your own.

Attached: Clang.jpg (720x464, 275K)

Everyone is obessed with perfect.
We desire the blonde hair blue eyed female for we want those genes
We envey the blond hair blue eyed man for he already has those genes
Been like this for ages. Yest not all blond(e)s are attractive, but the gene expression is. Along with green eyes and such.

Attached: 1537844908769.jpg (500x666, 64K)

Most anime characters with blonde hair aren't supposed to be white
No one has eyes the size of most anime characters, asian's eyes aren't particularly small, their eyelid shape makes them look narrower even if their eyeballs and head are the same size as a european's, it varies between individuals and different genetic groups, some asians have rounder eyes, some look like they're permanently squinting.

Attached: 1566451346214.jpg (4096x2730, 1.07M)

Genetic engineering will make asian waifus with blonde hair and blue eyes possible

Attached: 1565269424808m.jpg (1024x683, 114K)

Gio is half British and half Italian. Only a few of the Joestars are part Japanese.

Attached: image1-1.png (400x242, 80K)

Attached: D_HCm18U0AAr1nN.jpg (901x1200, 206K)

Anime belongs to a separate universe where emperor Hirohito won the war

Attached: 1549456129750.webm (457x700, 2.94M)

Attached: D-ewQ5kUwAAn5QZ.jpg (765x765, 98K)

He was being sarcastic u fucking leaf. u guys cant embarass yourself more, cant you?

>Most anime characters with blonde hair aren't supposed to be white
Fuck off, CCP gook. You have no power here.

Attached: cherp.jpg (295x720, 29K)

>flaggot
Try harder, slope-head. You "people" really are sad.

Attached: clowns.png (300x250, 20K)

Jojo is hard to pick up on because of how stylized everything is. A better example would be something like Monster, which has lots of explicitly german and east euro characters. Or Baki the Grappler. They have very clear distinctions between the euro and asian characters with a wide range of both.

Char and Zeong are supposed to be european as fuck.

Japs are unironically our greatest non white allies and they have been trying to use pop culture to fight against Hollywood.

See also that Japanese archeologist who has been using advanced technology to try to rediscover the hidden Byzantine mosaics of Jesus in the Hagia Sofia

I used to love anime, but after looking on twitter for “anime” and anime names that I like, and seeing the amount of niggers that like anime and especially the same anime as me; I can’t help but to feel disgust, and reject anime.. It bugs me that there are niggers that like the same anime as me, and seeing that they’re the same ones pushing for diversity, and retweet shit from other niggers.
Curse my autism...

Attached: CED6E0E6-F7D0-46F3-81A3-00B4C8BB8B72.jpg (500x281, 15K)

Every thread someone posts this retarded image. The traces don't even line up. Trace them yourself and if you do it honestly the white girl looks like cinderella and the gook is much more gooky and less flattering

But they'll still have nigger noses, monolids, shit tier eyebrow genetics and moon faces to worry about

>Every thread someone posts this retarded image
Wrong, and if you could gook fuckheads could please fuck off, that would be great.

Chinks are as big a percentage of your population as all our asians combined, chang.

Jesus christ user, if blacks were overrepresented among anime fans it would make a little more sense, but since they aren't you're just being plain autistic.

You don't like vidya or practically any form of media? I'm pretty sure that some black out there will share your tastes

chink cope is strong in this thread. Why don't you accept you are the white people's cumrag already? You have a nice culture but all you do is hang on blonde western hairy balls all day long like the little pathetic monkeys you are. Your women pray for the day they are going to be bred by a white man, and you people put whites on a pedestal simply because they are white.

I wish there was a race with those combinations.

cuz whites look better
literally all nonwhites have black hair and eyes, boring as shit
/thread

I am asian and proud, I hope there will be an eurasian future, especially with AMWF couples.

What is even the point of this?

Anime characters are all some fictionalized ideal appearance of traits the Japanese find the most beautiful, exotic light colored hair, fair features, slim figures.

Do you think bronze age people were all roided out uber men?

Anime girls have colored hair and eyes to better distinguish the characters from each other. If you would take just their faces, all chars essentially all look the same.

Attached: l39vhf3356.jpg (467x748, 375K)

>literally all nonwhites have black hair and eyes, boring as shit
just like your black mom's cunt

cope, asians are master race, and your kids will create the eurasian race.

bigger market if they make shit for whitey

>western audience
lmao no, they all pirate it

Why are you looking so hard into something like anime? it is just entertainment.

Here.
Have an anime Jew.

Attached: safe rosenthal.jpg (489x800, 51K)

because all weebs are retarded.

those characters aren't Japanese to begin with

I know, I don’t know how to love anime. It’s not only the nigger part. It’s also that since more and more people are falling in love with animu it doesn’t feel special anymore. You go on twitter, or YouTube, and it’s basically like normies are colonizing the community. Like “OMG this anime from 2006 is amaaxzziiinnngggg” or “Starting on this classic nexxttt”. Fucking pisses me off.

Attached: 9DE4302A-46DA-4685-9B6A-ABF759E66A98.jpg (619x453, 28K)

>Why so many blue eyed blondes in anime?
b/c not enough IRL

Hell if I care! Just fuck bother European and Asian girls, problem solved.

Attached: roomba.jpg (1280x960, 277K)

Why the fuck would you alter your likes and hobbies for that reason?

Cringe

Just don't pay attention to social media

>Trace them yourself
Ok, can't do it as well with a mouse
I think the gook looks cuter
>What is even the point of this?
Someone made it in reaction to a series of images circulating the internet debating whether anime characters look white or asian using images that don't make much sense

Attached: IMG_3611 1.jpg (493x843, 112K)

>that Han flag

You wish you where han, chang.
most forigen chinese are cantonese or Hmong
Keep deaming kid.

hahaha dispora fags make me crack up

Get better you don't live in the homeland anymore the most nationist chinese are always cantonese.
Han have no such honor or any honor at all.

I can tell how a chinamen types on who is who.
Don't worry chang, even us greeks have the same problem with turkic greeks its in how they type you can tell because of the ultra nationalist shit.

Get good chang.

t.greek (olive nigger)

Attached: 430bbe1cecbfcd496142ac51f4f78125.jpg (564x1002, 48K)

It's an aesthetically pleasing combination. Anime characters are drawn to look attractive or idealized in some way, they aren't meant to look specifically one race or another.

We've had this argument hundreds of times, just don't worry about it.

Attached: 1566760329329.jpg (1200x675, 124K)

Yes. Japs are whiteaboos, thats why so many anime characters are ridiculously white looking with gigantic totally not slanty eyes and fair complexion

Im ok with it, it allows me to see some of them as somewhat human, but I will still never accept them as a fully equal ]to me