Was god a pedophile?

Mary was 12 when he impregnated her with jesus.
Was he a pedophile? Why are christians ok with this? Why did god choose 12?

Attached: web3-pregnant-mary-virgin-mother-pd.jpg (620x310, 375K)

Attached: 1566511323137.jpg (692x486, 57K)

Pedophilia is a social construct made by moralfags

Maybe the story is fake and 12 was chosen to promote how "fertile" Mary was. Many people during that historic age didn't eat healthy and took up to the age of 19 to have their first period.

>what's the VIRGIN birth
>what's miracles
Do you actually think God went down there and raped Mary?

why does this number keep going down? last i heard it was 14

Because anti-Christs are retarded.

Had to fuck her before her 40 year old husband. 13 was an old maid back in the good old days

Because they pulled it out of their ass and literally made it up out of thin air.
In other words.... jews

Do you think god would fuck an unhealthy girl when he could chose literally any girl in the world?

Its to counter the criticisms that mohammed took a 8 year old as his bride and raped her at the age of 10. Its anti-christian propaganda by jews and white guilters.

Joseph didnt sleep with her and never would have. She was 15 and he was way passed the age of even getting an erection. Women had no rights and were property in those days, she had to be under her father’s care or her husbands care. She was betrothed to Joseph so he could be her caretaker.

Human attributes like "pedophilia" don't apply to God lol.

As a fellow white, I can fathom a reason for this.

Attached: 20z4mg.jpg (252x291, 17K)

I'm pretty sure someone snuck in there when she was sleeping and busted a nut in her gut.
I fuck my wife when she's passed out so i know that this is possible

It's not pedophilia if she's capable of bearing a child.

Attached: 1530196433326.png (938x561, 46K)

God is fucking based and redpilled and found the purest virgin to bear his son.

This

Attached: Screenshot_20190823-070108_DuckDuckGo.jpg (1080x2220, 953K)

Giving it a name doesn't make it a real object. human magic is a myth user, they don't have skybabies.

This is how women end up without marriage and motherhood

Attached: Average western woman.webm (368x640, 387K)

that's pretty impressive

This is why your god kills you all.

We should follow his divine example, the currently high age of consent is an abomination unto his sight.

Attached: 1563565036120.png (1447x623, 93K)

Holy shit. Ginsberg was right.

She was 15, why do you lie?

Joseph knew her after she had Jesus.

Read the bible dipshit, Jesus had "half" brothers

>Mary was 12
>dude just trust me

Mary was a whore, so God was probably cucked by some jewish mutt.

He didn't fuck anyone you moron, she remained a virgin during, before and after the birth of Jesus, you think the creator of the universe itself can't pull this off?

Hi Mohammad. How's worshiping a real pedophile going?

look the at the hypocrite Christcucks trying to cope by saying she was older than 12 years old

Attached: 1565797742811.jpg (272x272, 55K)

>and after the birth of Jesus
You Catholics are retarded.

>People lived to 20 but here's why that's wrong in todays time!!
kill yourself, unironically, heathen.
Go to God and ask him yourself, or get sent to hell or maybe you believe in nothing and will disappear.

Joseph and Mary had many children. James is Jesus’ half-brother. Read the Bible.

>study done by (((hirschman)))
This is Jewish propaganda of the finest degree.

Jewish propaganda is encouraging women to sleep around and ride the cock carousel all through their teens and 20s instead of settling down and having kids.

Attached: 0.png (922x289, 41K)

Mary is the constellation Virgo

Godophilia

There was no sexual intercourse between God and Mary.

God is Spirit made into Flesh in Jesus Christ.

tbfh, I think it was 12f and 14m, age of consent during Catholic reign in Europe.

Even in Sparta adulthood was considered 15 for men.

God made a child within a child to show those without faith the power of his might.

>Why did god choose 12?
12 was middle age back then

Attached: 1565348292319.jpg (624x463, 90K)

Because the Bible doesn’t say, we just assume she was like 12-16 because it would’ve been weird for a girl older than that to not have been married with kids in those days. In which case it would’ve been mentioned that Mary was past the usual marrying age.

Who cares... the story isn't even true.

According to jews she hooked up with a Roman soldier named Pantera who was stationed there

According to jews, Jesus was a magician who learned magic from Egypt or was an evil young kid who killed animals with his powers.

What's new Rabbi?

>whataboutism
When was Aisha born, when did she consumed the marriage?

Why were girls as young as 11 have been married in Ohio? Why do several states in the U.S allow child marriages?

There's nothing wrong with being a pedophile.

Attached: 1a5c76262550a36b6edc13ae08ff5cfc-imagejpeg.jpg (1920x1080, 668K)