Seriously, the bullying against Gen Z members of this community is getting way out of hand...

Seriously, the bullying against Gen Z members of this community is getting way out of hand, especially since Generation Z is the most based generation and last hope for western civilization. Its not just "memes" or "banter", its vicious attacking and regardless of intentions it does demean people and hurt feelings. I can't say I'm the only Zoomer who finds it hard to take pride in his own generation after having years of constant and needless attacks defaming my generation from insecure losers here. Why not bully Millennials or Boomers? Do they not have much more to be ashamed of than our great generation? Gen X gets bullied less than us and yet we are reclaiming western civilization one Roman salute incident at a time.
Like when its not just banter, when a meme is repeated over and over again, repeated systematically, it eventually becomes a truth irregardless of the intentions in repeating it. And that isn't just jokes any more then, then its harmful!
Would you call an Zoomer a "Fortnite nigger"(not true at all) to his face? Would you say to a kind, peaceful and hard working salt of the earth Zoomer that they are a "tide pod eater"? Would you say those words to your fellow white brother? Are you starting to feel ashamed now? You fucking degenerate?
Your destroying national pride, your dividing whites against each other, your doing the opposite of what you claim to support when you engage in this incredibly abhorrent behavior. So I encourage you to stop now.

Attached: D701D2A6-298E-427A-B509-6CC575814BEF.png (1177x662, 40K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=v2TRFIVZQEI
zumaballs.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Zoomers are full based or full discord tranny no in
between

Ignore them fellow zoomer. They’re just boomers and kikes shilling against the best generation. We will gas them while dabbing one day:

I hate young people because the world was burning long before you came into this world, and your parents only had you either by total accident or for the welfare gains.

Unlike millennial wiggers; zoomer wiggers are shamelessly expressing how much they love nigger culture. Not really much different than us cept there is way less of them than us. Very low attention span group though and we were already doing badly before they showed up in that regard.

>Your destroying national pride, your dividing whites against each other

>zoomies
>whites

Gen/x/ teleporting in: You're all faggots.

Seething millennial detected. We hate niggers and make fun of them all the time.

just wait till you hit 25 years old doomer

Meant for Fuck off boomer

FUCK ZOOMERS
FUCK JANNIES
FUCK NIGGERS
FUCK KIKES
FUCK FAGGOTS

>t does demean people and hurt feelings
nice bait. not sure why people even bother with the gen-z salvation meme anymore though when right before our eyes we see half of them are confused about their gender

guess who is not going to be young forever

The bullying is trinitarian in cause
Boomers realizing everything they believe and tried have failed with Gen Z
Millennials realizing muh old people ruined my life is retarded and it was actually their fault
Gen X realizing but not accepting they had the same opportunity as Gen Z, but Gen Z are going through with it

youtube.com/watch?v=v2TRFIVZQEI

I heard you can get buillied in school if you don't have cool Fortnite skins

zoomer niglet can't even manifest fucking lmao

Zoomed edgelords

Attached: E02CC34D-331A-4724-B47E-069A4CA660D8.jpg (640x960, 70K)

We will gas you boomer

Nope it's gay and retarded

American kids who play fortnite are the much younger ones, it's being replaced by Minecraft again
>t. 18yr old Doomer

dude

30's + year olds play fortnite and aphex

The real redpill is that Fortnite is actually a good thing as it attracted most of the cancer to itself, allowing for the current Minecraft renaissance.

the commie faggot living with his parents?

If you can't handle people saying nasty things guess what?

I suggest you get some character, practice the bants and give as good as you get with out lecturing people on why they should stop saying mean things or do you want a participation trophy for turning up?

any minute now....

better then be from romania lolz what a sub-human

Why the fuck won't you say nigger? Seriously, even the most "far right" and "free speech loving" of your lot refuse to say it. I can't trust a group who genuinely gets squeamish over "muh bad words".

Also, regardless of where you fall on the political compass, you're all weirdly content with having your civil liberties erroded - and you actively mock anyone who tries to bring this up. Why are you so universally pro censorship?

who's this guy working for?

Attached: killyourself.png (785x934, 301K)

That generation shit is just a marketing tool anyway. 90% of the population have no independent thought. If you're in the 10% congratulations, but if you expect your "generation" to somehow magically come around because of the year they were born you're in for a shock.

>your memes hurt my feefees
This isn't the right website for you, faggot. It's banter, 30yo boomers get the same shit. Quit fucking crying.

Oh God don't remind me. I can't relate to anyone and I'm so alone. Even put up this flag cause I'm trying to see if I can even be comfortable with a male. It's probably not going to work either.

>I helped to ruin the zoomers' generation on purpose
>I'll be dead by the time they try to get back at me
hahahahaha suck it faggots

Attached: 1564478697920.jpg (622x599, 55K)

zumaballs.com/

>Generation Z is the most based generation and last hope for western civilization

Attached: 1564448558532.webm (544x960, 859K)

COOM HARD

let me guess, that's a boy

I hope to God that's actually a girl.

i want to eat a marshmallow out her poop hole

just look at her tiny little mouth. would give lots of kisses :)

Zoomer here
I have many black and white friends

user...I...

Attached: 1560036379833-1.webm (720x1280, 485K)

Don't they ever stop whining?

Zoomers need to take their lumps like everyone else. Shit, millennials literally got blamed for society collapsing while we were in high school and college.

Quit being a whiny faggot snowflake and quit pretending your generation has accomplished a single good thing in its short, pathetic little life.

No it's who they are now!

The boomers are behind it all. It's all plan to fund their retirement and ruin yours

Ah, yeah. Thanks for letting us know.

zoomers are fine, i still don't know why they call you millenials, but w/e you're stuck with us whether you like it or not.
So you can floss in anger or you can just accept your fate.