Why do people believe a word of the Old Testament?

The Jews are eternal liars. They rewrite themselves as the victims and heroes in their stories. They do the same thing today, only we are alive to watch them kvetch when people confront and challenge them on their claims. Our world today is living proof that every expulsion and persecution was justified. Its justified today, maybe more than ever. So how can people read the Bible and take it seriously? You are literally reading Jewish propaganda. Moreover, the Old Testament is literally the original Protocols of the Learned Elders of Zion. How can people not see this? Everything written in there is being followed like a blueprint. Especially in regards to their so-called divine right to the land that they now call Israel.

Attached: bible.jpg (530x329, 38K)

Other urls found in this thread:

kingjamesbibleonline.org/Romans-Chapter-1/
youtube.com/watch?v=5qUQgsR4n8E
youtube.com/watch?v=-CY-jX9juoQ
youtube.com/watch?v=8DA8DK0u0Tw
youtube.com/watch?v=kFtI_mVOXbQ
youtube.com/watch?v=Zqutn9vwHs8
youtube.com/watch?v=WDEBz25lGdY
jewishtheater.org/
youtube.com/watch?v=SHnaBBbgMPY
m.youtube.com/watch?v=V40Bvp_ooWs
youtube.com/watch?v=_um69RqBpSw
youtube.com/watch?v=WDEBz25lGdY&t=6s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

On that day the Lord made a covenant with Abram and said, “To your descendants I give this land, from the Wadi[a] of Egypt to the great river, the Euphrates— the land of the Kenites, Kenizzites, Kadmonites, Hittites, Perizzites, Rephaites, Amorites, Canaanites, Girgashites and Jebusites.”

— Genesis 15:18-21

“But of the cities of these people, which the LORD thy God doth give thee for an inheritance, thou shalt save alive nothing that breatheth.”

— Deuteronomy 20:16-18

"Obey what I command you today. I will drive out before you the Amorites, Canaanites, Hittites, Perizzites, Hivites and Jebusites. Be careful not to make a treaty with those who live in the land where you are going, or they will be a snare among you. Break down their altars, smash their sacred stones and cut down their Asherah poles. Do not worship any other god, for the Lord, whose name is Jealous, is a jealous God."

— Exodus 34:11-17

“And it will be, when the Lord, your God, brings you to the land he swore to your fathers, to Abraham, to Isaac, and to Jacob, to give you, great and good cities that you did not build, and houses full of all good things that you did not fill, and hewn cisterns that you did not hew, vineyards and olive trees that you did not plant, and you will eat and be satisfied.

— Deuteronomy 2:25

The OT and NT were written by God through selected believers. You're thinking of the Kabbalah, Talmud, etc.

(1/2)
>Said 2,000 years ago that the dead bodies of God's two witnesses in the end times would be seen by everyone on earth (this could not happen without television, internet, smartphones, etc.).
>Said 2,000 years ago that no one would be able to buy or sell without a mark in their right hand or forehead, received by those eternally damned who worship the beast and his image when he uses miracles to deceive everyone except true Christians into believing that he is God.
>Foretold exactly how Cyrus would overthrow Babylon 150 years before Cyrus was born.
>Foretold Babylonian, Medo-Persian, Grecian, and Roman empires in order, a well as Antiochus Epiphanes and others before they existed.
>Described dinosaurs (Behemoth and Leviathan) in book of Job.
>Said that the earth is a circle that hangs on nothing and that in its center is hell.
>66 books written by 40 authors over 1,500 years and all add up and foretell Jesus.
>Foretold false religions being brought by satan pretending to be an angel (Mormonism and Islam).
>Said that in the end times, the world will be like Sodom.
>Tells you exactly why homosexuals are the way they are:
kingjamesbibleonline.org/Romans-Chapter-1/
>Every "contradiction" claimed against it turns out to be false when researched and is usually someone's lack of reading comprehension.

Attached: KJV Audio Book Dramatized.jpg (480x360, 9K)

(2/2)
>So hated by satan's globalists that they planned in the 60's and before to have the KJV altered to help bring in a one world religion, exactly as it foretold:
youtube.com/watch?v=5qUQgsR4n8E
youtube.com/watch?v=-CY-jX9juoQ
youtube.com/watch?v=8DA8DK0u0Tw
youtube.com/watch?v=kFtI_mVOXbQ
>Exposes the scientific fraud and basic fallacies of evolution in front of three evolutionist professors who can't refute any of it:
youtube.com/watch?v=Zqutn9vwHs8
>Tells you that all you have to do to avoid hell, have a permanent ticket to heaven, and have Christ's righteousness imputed to you is: know you have sinned, know your works won't save you, and believe that Jesus, the son of God, died and was bodily brought back to life again three days later as a payment for your sins.
youtube.com/watch?v=WDEBz25lGdY

Attached: KJV.jpg (1200x1200, 450K)

jewishtheater.org/

Attached: 1565036293491.png (961x1912, 182K)

They believe it because they have never actually read it and just hear cherry picked quotes in sermons.

Funny thing how all those people love the bible so much,, but never read it.

Read it and see how far you get before you think "that's fucking stupid".

>You're thinking of the Kabbalah, Talmud, etc.
/thread

utterly bizarre retard take, op

The OT contains all the prophecies concerning Jesus Christ
The OT doesn't paint a good picture of the Jews, it is largely a record of Jewish failing, Jewish apostasy, and Jewish backsliding, and rebellion.
The OT contains the historical record of creation and the dealings of God
The OT points to the cross.

Jesus claimed in the NT to be the I AM of the OT.

John 5:46-47 King James Version (KJV)
>For had ye believed Moses, ye would have believed me; for he wrote of me.
>But if ye believe not his writings, how shall ye believe my words?

John 8:58 King James Version (KJV)
>Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Before Abraham was, I am.

Exodus 3:14 King James Version (KJV)
>And God said unto Moses, I Am That I Am: and he said, Thus shalt thou say unto the children of Israel, I Am hath sent me unto you.

>The Jews are eternal liars.
the jews that wrote the old testament aren't the same people that we call jews today, and they don't have the same religion either.Also, Jow Forums is a Christian board, you degenerate subhuman.

and yet the jew propagandists still try to claim christianity is multicultural

>Why do people believe a word of the Old Testament?
>The Jews are eternal liars
You realize most of the old testamente people arent jews right?
youtube.com/watch?v=SHnaBBbgMPY

I've read the bible all the way through more times than I can count. Only a complete retard would disregard the wisdom it contains. If you hate Christianity then you've just proven that the jews are smarter than you. Leave Jow Forums and never return.

Because it’s part of the Bible you idiot

I hope you realize all the Jewish failures documented in the OT are a shadow of what is to come in the new israel. The same rebellion and apostasy exists today in our current church

Hahah that is not what He meant by “I Am”

>I've read the bible all the way through more times than I can count.
What version?

Do you believe it teaches eternal security? What happens to a Christian who continues in sin after he is saved? Will he ever go to hell? What if he continues in fornication?

Genuine questions of interest from my studies.

It was a different time and a different people, and the white godz.

Attached: 1498921104112.png (595x680, 695K)

>The OT and NT were written by God
Then why are they so poorly written?

If OP read the OT, he might know these things.

Read between the lines.

Because it's the inerrant word of the Christian God. And dashing babies against the rocks is cool.

agreed

You have to believe the bullshit in the Old Testament if you are going to pretend the bullshit in the New Testament is true.

Attached: Scientology.jpg (600x479, 43K)

Your fedora almost tips itself

So how do you explain that modern morality is superior to God's law?

Exodus 21:20-21 New International Version (NIV)
20 “Anyone who beats their male or female slave with a rod must be punished if the slave dies as a direct result, 21 but they are not to be punished if the slave recovers after a day or two, since the slave is their property.

Thats why leftwing jews are so upset with Israel because it undermines their righteous-victim narrative when in reality jews have been genociding others since Canaan.

Really, because that's what the Pharisees he was talking to thought he meant. But I'm sure you know better than them.

and don't you think the claim in genesis that one guy invented both bronze and iron working is pretty stupid;

Genesis 4:22

2 Zillah also gave birth to Tubal-cain, a forger of every implement of bronze and iron. And the sister of Tubal-cain was Naamah

This is stupid as fuck,,

Attached: timeline of bronze age and such.jpg (800x646, 86K)

Please post the Bible verse from the OT that foretells Christ's crucifixion.

St Paul... Jew propagandist? Sure.

Galatians 3:28

For all of you who were baptized into Christ have clothed yourselves with Christ. 28There is neither Jew nor Greek, slave nor free, male nor female, for you are all one in Christ Jesus. 29And if you belong to Christ, then you are Abraham’s seed and heirs according to the promise.…

>ESV
If it's not King James, it's not a Bible.

user is referring to an actual Bible verse.

You might have known this if you had actually read the Bible instead of just thumping it.

Psalm 137:9 . 9Blessed is he who seizes your infants and dashes them against the rocks.

Your morality doesn't come from this book,, because you cherry pick stuff from it using a modern moral code.

Yes, yes I do. The Pharisees wrote the Oral law aka THE TALMUD lol

Hey get your bible back out and read directly above and below that. As in, it’s context
Lol!

It’s plain funny how faggots take a verse and shove it in your face but fail to realize it’s their own ignorance showing, that they have no idea the entire Bibles message
All books have an overall message. The Bible is no different

I really can’t get over this hilarious post
It’s as if he doesn’t realize the entire OT is a scathing rebuke of the Pharisees inability to understand the truth
This is why Christ tells them if they followed Moses they would believe Him, because Moses foretold of Him

The yoke is with the issac clan that lived north of Israel in the Caucasus mountains. The trick yoke will eventually revert to Judaism when thn Isaac tribe becomes a scourge on mankind. God will put in men’s hearts to hate Israel

OP is right, it's like a manual with the protocols encoded in it to brainwash people.
Just pray, you deserve to be ruled by degenerates trust Gods plans

2 Peter 3:5-7 King James Version (KJV)

5 For this they willingly are ignorant of, that by the word of God the heavens were of old, and the earth standing out of the water and in the water:

6 Whereby the world that then was, being overflowed with water, perished:

7 But the heavens and the earth, which are now, by the same word are kept in store, reserved unto fire against the day of judgment and perdition of ungodly men.

You bought the liberal programming
Good job

Here is the entire Psalm..

salm 137
1 By the rivers of Babylon we sat and wept
when we remembered Zion.
2 There on the poplars
we hung our harps,
3 for there our captors asked us for songs,
our tormentors demanded songs of joy;
they said, “Sing us one of the songs of Zion!”

4 How can we sing the songs of the Lord
while in a foreign land?
5 If I forget you, Jerusalem,
may my right hand forget its skill.
6 May my tongue cling to the roof of my mouth
if I do not remember you,
if I do not consider Jerusalem
my highest joy.

7 Remember, Lord, what the Edomites did
on the day Jerusalem fell.
“Tear it down,” they cried,
“tear it down to its foundations!”
8 Daughter Babylon, doomed to destruction,
happy is the one who repays you
according to what you have done to us.
9 Happy is the one who seizes your infants
and dashes them against the rocks.

So it's okay to murder the infants of those who oppress you? Is that your argument?

1) If your own full brother, or your son or daughter, or your beloved wife, or you intimate friend, entices you secretly to serve other gods, whom you and your fathers have not known, gods of any other nations, near at hand or far away, from one end of the earth to the other: do not yield to him or listen to him, nor look with pity upon him, to spare or shield him, but kill him. Your hand shall be the first raised to slay him; the rest of the people shall join in with you. You shall stone him to death, because he sought to lead you astray from the Lord, your God, who brought you out of the land of Egypt, that place of slavery. And all Israel, hearing of this, shall fear and never do such evil as this in your midst. (Deuteronomy 13:7-12 NAB)

Do you follow this? Would you kill your own brother if he tried to give you a copy of the tao te ching or have you adopted the modern value of freedom of religion?

It’s ok for god to do anything god does.

Quit reading like a Jew

Fuck that, I Just follow the bible

You and the Jews equate gods authority with your own
You’re reading everything incorrectly just like the Pharisees you thought we look up to

Just read my ID faggot atheists

Start from exactly 42 minutes m.youtube.com/watch?v=V40Bvp_ooWs

Attached: 5EDAA145-D725-403E-8BE3-5368B7B83A81.jpg (2880x1800, 2.63M)

Wtf checked

That's the old testament, laddy. That was directed at the people it was written to in that particular time, not for Christians today. Although it would be pretty based if Christians followed that and a lot of other Old Testament today.

Isaiah 53

II Timothy 3:16-17
All Scripture is God-breathed and is useful for instruction, for conviction, for correction, and for training in righteousness, so that the man of God may be complete, fully equipped for every good work.

>Actually believing old testament

The OT is seriously so full of fucked up weird shit it's not even funny anymore. If you released anything like it today it would be discarded as something written by an autistic manchild.

You idiot must have never wread the bible.
Shut up or do your duity in reading it.
The OT is a actually very anti jewish! Because it shows all rheir flaws and hoe rhey did things wrong over and over.
Like try to justefy the babylonian exile
>God: keep my commandments and sabbaths or I will kill you and throw you out of the land
>israel: nice idols you cananites have, also i dont care about taking a day off
>God: repent or I will throe you out
>israel: stupid prophets, you say mean stuff so I kill you
>God: ok now i brought the babilonians to kill you and take you captive. Say bye bye to your house
Soch a uplifting story, i wonder where the jews manipulated the text to make the, look good

this is some grade B desert autism

youtube.com/watch?v=_um69RqBpSw

yep
and the rest of the OT is just them squabbling over land, just like today

Why do you believe that the Bible is a lie?

To be safe for all eternity:
A: Admit that you are a sinner, who violates the Will of God, and that you need a Saviour. Repent. Turn away from your sin and toward Jesus.
B: Believe that Jesus Christ, Son of God & Messiah, died for your sins and rose again, as prophesied and recorded in the Word of God. Trust in His finished work.
C: Call on His name, ask Him to save you, and confess that He is Lord.

Attached: image.jpg (720x450, 55K)

Then why did they say the Messiah's name would be Emmanuel? That's not Jesus's name.
Why do the Egyptians have no record of Moses? Why does Herodotus never mention Moses?

The OT is a blueprint for tribal survival, of course in the context of the ancient Israelites who sought to keep their tribe from dying out hence the point of all the homophobic and sexist sexual mores actually being about maximal ethnic reproduction. Gentiles realized what they were doing as they wouldn't go extinct like numerous other groups despite all the violence and persecution against them. "Western civilization" is just code for the appropriation of the old racist Jew ways. This is how a compilation of ancient Jewish fairy tales and legal codes came to be so prominent on a global scale. The truth about Jesus was that he wanted to spread their ways among the whole world but they didn't want that to happen, and I personally would prefer that things didn't go that way. Its influence has been waning greatly and it's no coincidence we're living in what is actually the most relatively peaceful period in human history. Even most of today's American Jews aren't religious and are antithetical to that old shit.

Attached: Touhou.full.1323844.jpg (750x690, 377K)

>they wrote themselves as victims
>Book of Ezekiel
>Book of Exodus
>Passage after passage of Israelites being tards and God punishing them
>effectively said they had the Babylonian Exile coming due to their rampant degeneracy
At least read the fucking thing before you talk out your ass.

t. seething Zionist evangelical
Literally says they're God's chosen people who deserve muh promised land. Funny how God never ordered their genocide like he did with the Canaanites.

Yeah, do you wanna fucking know why they're chosen? The Israelites were the descendants of Abraham, but Abraham fucked up his offering, which God had to cleanse through a condition, that being the 400 years of slavery. Through the conditions set by his predecessors Noah and Abel, God could try to fulfill the condition through Isaac by giving Abraham a far more difficult task, the sacrifice of his son. This he succeeded, which meant God could work through Isaac, and thus, Jacob and Esau. With the union of brotherhood between Jacob and Esau, the Messiah could be born. However, there's that 400 years of slavery due to Abraham's sin. So this condition must be fulfilled before the Messiah could come.

Because Moses wasn't a real person.
But Rabbi Yeshua bar Yosef met Moses during the transfiguration and frequently references him.
Which means "the son of god" talked to a person who never existed and used the teachings of a person who never existed as examples, while somehow not knowing he never existed.

The implications are obvious.

By the time the 400 years was satisfied, the family grew into a populace the size of a nation, which meant God needs to gather all the descendants of the family which fulfilled the conditions, which means a new foundation must be built by which the Messiah will utilize to spring off and save all of humanity. It means the Isrealites must establish a nation to keep up with the advancing world and make the Messiah able to spread the Word.

God word is the truth
>jews are liars
no, only talmudic ones are that's the truth
stop mudding the waters kike.

That’s like saying Socrates never existed.... did you ever think of it that way? Maybe you’re being dumber than you realize

> What version?
read ESV

> Do you believe it teaches eternal security?
yes, google perseverance of the saints
> What happens to a Christian who continues in sin after he is saved?
that is 100% of Christians
> Will he ever go to hell? What if he continues in fornication?
Yes if he continues without repentance and a desire to change

The only criteria for being Messiah that Jesus met were being Jewish and a male, which is almost none of the criteria whatsoever but we're supposed to be believe the Jews were somehow wrong according to their holy book cause some dude wrote a sequel that demands believing just cause. It's clearly been well-over 400 years m8.

They weren't even slaves in Egypt - yet another lie. No one really knows where they came from. I think they were likely desert gypsies who ripped off travelers and sold their stolen goods.

They are blinded. They are just like the Pharisees who thought they were better than everyone around them, even each other. Jews jewing jews naming Jews

Isaiah 53 New American Standard Bible (NASB)

The Suffering Servant
53 Who has believed our message?
And to whom has the arm of the Lord been revealed?
2 For He grew up before Him like a tender [a]shoot,
And like a root out of parched ground;
He has no stately form or majesty
That we should look upon Him,
Nor appearance that we should [b]be attracted to Him.
3 He was despised and forsaken of men,
A man of [c]sorrows and acquainted with [d]grief;
And like one from whom men hide their face
He was despised, and we did not esteem Him.
4 Surely our [e]griefs He Himself bore,
And our [f]sorrows He carried;
Yet we ourselves esteemed Him stricken,
[g]Smitten of God, and afflicted.
5 But He was [h]pierced through for our transgressions,
He was crushed for our iniquities;
The chastening for our [i]well-being fell upon Him,
And by His scourging we are healed.
6 All of us like sheep have gone astray,
Each of us has turned to his own way;
But the Lord has caused the iniquity of us all
To [j]fall on Him.

never reference the KJV

He was oppressed and He was afflicted,
Yet He did not open His mouth;
Like a lamb that is led to slaughter,
And like a sheep that is silent before its shearers,
So He did not open His mouth.
8 By oppression and judgment He was taken away;
And as for His generation, who considered
That He was cut off out of the land of the [k]living
For the transgression of my people, to whom the stroke was due?
9 His grave was assigned with wicked men,
Yet He was with a rich man in His death,
Because He had done no violence,
Nor was there any deceit in His mouth.
10 But the Lord was pleased
To crush Him, [l]putting Him to grief;
If [m]He would render Himself as a guilt offering,
He will see His [n]offspring,
He will prolong His days,
And the [o]good pleasure of the Lord will prosper in His hand.
11 As a result of the [p]anguish of His soul,
He will see [q]it and be satisfied;
By His knowledge the Righteous One,
My Servant, will justify the many,
As He will bear their iniquities.
12 Therefore, I will allot Him a portion with the great,
And He will divide the booty with the strong;
Because He poured out [r]Himself to death,
And was numbered with the transgressors;
Yet He Himself bore the sin of many,
And interceded for the transgressors.

>
Deism = American Founding Fathers (science, philosophy, natural law, 1-God)
VS.
Gnosticism = "iluminati" (occultist globo-homo jew-kabbalah)

Right-hand path (logos-reason)
VS.
Left-hand path (magick, escapism-gnosis, anti-reason, ((anti-reality))))

Attached: gnostic.jpg (1024x768, 153K)

How utterly pathetic to see this depth of knowledge about a glorified desert tribe's fairy tales while (I'm sure) you know jack about your own ancestors much less what they spiritually believed and the philosophies they crafted and lived by. Christfags are too busy giving the store away/larping as (((them))) to see reality staring them in the face. Again, pathetic.

You're quoting something from the OT without any proof if it's really referring to Jesus...and it's also in past tense.

To understand the ot you have to understand who wrote it and when.
Ezra is the release version of the Bible. It's the first book written in real time. Everything before Ezra was compiled by Judean exiles in Babylon. The stores were chosen and edited with the prejudices of a captive culture resisting the culture of their captors.
Now, despite this, there was an effort to preserve the oral tradition as accurately as possible, so some truth does filter through.
Joseph and pharoh is a blueprint on how to enslave a society by manipulating it's economy.
David and Goliath is the story of how illiterate, laid off Egyptian laborers forced a higher tech iron age settlement into a duel (why would Goliath call for a duel unless he was out numbered?) The Hebrews (literally "wetbacks" in both ancient and modern Egyptian; "hebri,) cheat by using missile weapons.
David was clearly not a monotheist, there's an altar to the fertility goddess at his wedding ( the "azshera pole")
The song of Solomon is colonization porn.
It's all there if you want to look.

nigga I'm Asian, born in America. I have no real ancestry. I belong nowhere. Why must you assume things about me?

It's all made up user, there has been zero archaeology pointing to the kingdoms of David, Solomon, much less Moses. Jesus did seem to be real tho But he was only interested in his own tribe.

Just further proving you don’t know what the hell youre talking about lol
It’s describing Christ’s persecution and death.........

Do you see how unwilling you are to see past your own bullshit?

Attached: bitch.jpg (618x412, 59K)

>he isn't a nationalist
>believes in myths to promote Jewish ethno-nationalism
You're living proof that IQ is a load of shit too.

If it was jewish propoganda, then why does it flatly blame the ancient Jews for their idolatry?

You haven't even read it, have you.

I'm English/Norwegian also born in America but my blood goes back to other lands. Asian? There's your ancestors' path go check it out.

In past tense...when you claim it's referencing a future event...
>Do you see how unwilling you are to see past your own bullshit?
YOU JUST GOTTA BELIEVE BRO!!!!!!!! XD

>By His knowledge the Righteous One,
>My Servant, will justify the many,
>As He will bear their iniquities.
>12 Therefore, I will allot Him a portion >with the great,

It’s past tense? You’re fifteen

Always straight to the insults to one's intelligence while ignoring the texts and the (lack of) archaeological evidence.
Exodus never happened and Moses wasn't real.

Those lines are referring to what the people singing the psalm should do to celebrate whoever they're referring to, the rest that is describing him is clearly in past tense.

It seems ignorant to me that one could truly believe that the book was written without bias without censorship and without political motives of the time. Its parabols meant to provide meaning and structure. Religion was hijacked from conception and faith is belief in unexplained phenomena. Which we can now explain. Jewish propaganda and lies. There is no god and our body's decay at death. Good game

The first part incorporates Abraham which Christ is his seed. The entire thing is almost a breakdown of the old covenant into the new covenant with the past tense you’re seeing. You don’t understand anything about the Bible. Why are you trying so hard to dispute something you don’t believe?

Give in and give an honest shot. It’s obvious you’ve never put real thought into it

It’s not a psalm
lol

>Christ is his seed.
A lot of people were said to be of Abraham's seed. There's a post ITT by a fellow tard explaining that too.
I meant to type prophecy but it autocorrected to psalm cause I'm a bit tipsy right now.

Deist Methodist here. Fuck preachers and fuck heretics.

Christ is Abraham’s seed lol
....dude........

>Isaiah 53
I didn't see the word crucifixion in any of that.

2 Timothy 3:16
>All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness.

youtube.com/watch?v=WDEBz25lGdY&t=6s

Attached: 1565237253761.jpg (639x819, 75K)

Eat a dick

>All scripture is given by inspiration of God
-written by men
-no evidence of gods

But how to you know it's referring to him specifically?
inb4 just gotta faith bro :|