Assuming the recession hits before 2020, what are his chances?

Assuming the recession hits before 2020, what are his chances?

Attached: trump.jpg (416x416, 20K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ft.com/content/4ad165b0-be38-11e9-b350-db00d509634e
marketwatch.com/story/the-us-treasury-2-10-year-yield-spread-is-about-to-invert-and-that-means-stocks-are-on-borrowed-time-says-baml-2019-08-13
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

recession is fake news

I didn't think too much about it but I think recession fear is something to try and bring him down and he'd win anyway cause he can deal with anything.

100%
65% for a third term

economic slowdown was inevitable. things have been recovering for 10 years now, and unemployment is low, which serves as a natural brake on the economy. also China's economy is shitting the bed.

"China industrial output growth weakest in 17 years in July"

ft.com/content/4ad165b0-be38-11e9-b350-db00d509634e

Trump has being priming the audience to believe a looming recession is caused by the Fed and Deep State.
I think they'll believe him because there is an element of truth to it.
If he can convince the public that the opposition would crash the economy just to gain power, it will lead to the most epic landslide victory in history.

Attached: black_economics_man.jpg (720x540, 65K)

also when people hear recession, they think of 2008, and not a mild correction. So fear is a player here.

100%
Since 1900 presidents have won reelection 75% of the time. Considering he won the first time with both parties and the media fighting him, while on a shoestring budget, while fighting the best funded and informed campaign of all time, while also stopping to pick fights with normally career ending targets, while also having no experience, he won't have a problem at all now that the republicans have mostly fallen in behind him, half the media is on his side, and he actually has experience and results to show.

people will vote him out just because they are tired of leftists sperging out over him

He would just bomb the hell out of that fuckin Recession

Attached: nuke.jpg (1024x673, 51K)

Pic explains

Attached: 1566773860641.jpg (900x509, 264K)

I will vote *for* him for the same reason, I love watching them freak out

You will never again have a president this entertaining. This is a once-in-history opportunity.

40/60 but it wont. Recession after Dow 40k

>The U.S. Treasury 2-10 year yield curve inverted and that means stocks are on ‘borrowed time,’ says BAML
>Why is an inverted yield curve bad?
>Historically, an inverted yield curve has been viewed as an indicator of a pending economic recession. When short-term interest rates exceed long-term rates, market sentiment suggests that the long-term outlook is poor and that the yields offered by long-term fixed income will continue to fall.
You are fucked now. Drumpfy boi created a recession and there is no way of escaping it.

marketwatch.com/story/the-us-treasury-2-10-year-yield-spread-is-about-to-invert-and-that-means-stocks-are-on-borrowed-time-says-baml-2019-08-13

I actually think a recession might help his chances. It would push the Dems further left.

>It would push the Dems further left
Yes, please.

Attached: 1566343696358.png (720x749, 187K)

And no one would vote for them.

wheres bill, nixon and reagan?

Close to 0

Stealing your logic

Even without a recession he is gone. With a bull market of epic proportions he is still out the door. Why?

NO FUCKING WALL!