So wait, communists AREN'T aware they work for the Chinese government?

I have a friend who's gone full commie over the last year (before that knowing literally anything about politics.) Narcissist, thinks he's a genius, spouts generic commie bs, "that wasn't REAL communism", "you just don't understand leftist theory," ect. Hates America and believes Trump is Hitler despite being the #1 Jew lover. Thinks Jews don't run the world. 27yr old dishwasher who's still working on his philosophy degree. Also a closet tranny and thinks I don't know. So a literal walking Antifa meme basically.

So this friend has little to offer in the way of meaningful conversation nowadays, but I'll debate with him every now and then to stay sharp and remind myself that leftists are literal retards. Today I asked him how much of his material he reads does he think comes from the Chinese government. Now I have no problem calling this guy out on his bs and do it frequently, but this definitely struck a nerve with him. He started calling me all sorts of shit and ranting about how fascists want to kill Jews, avoiding the topic completely. Now anyone who's even remotely paying attention realize that China already owns half of our politicians, silicon valley and the entire West coast. The fact that the Chinese have infiltrated American media and push their agenda for the US all fucking day long isn't even a fucking secret at this point.

Do communists really not understand that they're useful idiots for a foreign government that doesn't give a shit about them?

Attached: 1566608949247.jpg (195x300, 14K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1996_United_States_campaign_finance_controversy
nationalreview.com/2017/07/chinese-illegally-donated-bill-clinton-reelection-campaign-media-downplayed/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Clearly you have one option. Delete the friendship.

Attached: 1552563438579.png (500x536, 128K)

The DNC knows they work for the chinks. The Alt left is slowly being converted into loving china.

The chinks seem to be better at this than people give them credit for.. .mostly it seems they buy out the right talent.

Attached: Chink_toy.jpg (416x416, 18K)

Notice how the two groups who get super-anal about defending Jews are hardcore Zionist Christians and communists.

It's almost as if they're two sides of the kosher sandwich.

tldr
>fellow commie hating goys
>its not (((us))) who controll your media and politics its someone else

Attached: MIGA.jpg (720x809, 54K)

Jew hate is a chink narrative. Most of the Zion Don club is China. They are using izreal and the middle east as a smoke screen--like everyone else.

>Most of the Zion Don club is China.

Yang is the China candidate. Why the fuck would the chinks support a guy that wants to put tariffs on them?

Attached: Zionism versus Bolshevism 2020.png (1632x748, 1.75M)

Nice blog post you incel

Half seks

>Chinese government
Weird way to say Israeli government but okay

Attached: 49635BF2-CABD-490B-9873-8F5C740FB02C.jpg (1024x558, 128K)

This user is OP's friend.

Attached: 31BC8353-4168-4124-BA4C-9ABB4CDBEE6D.jpg (1600x480, 224K)

>Incoherent leader
Good work retard, are you a paid intern or do you just have no idea how the party system works or what a PCO is?

GDP Isreal
GDP China

Whatever you think is real leaf--no one cares about you anyways.

The poster says “We Will Outlive Them” which should give you an idea of the Jews genocidal plans

I know (((AIPAC))) has more influence than any Chinese lobby by a longshot.

Pissoff chink.

Why would antifa throw it’s anarchist principals out the window to support an apartheid state? Fuck off glowie

And China's GDP dwarfs isreal. lobby isn't the only way to get $$ into politics moron.

>The chinese
fuck off disinfo it's the kikes

nice work chink--you're improving but no one is falling for it.

Attached: chink toy.jpg (400x300, 13K)

Hit a little nerve there chinko?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1996_United_States_campaign_finance_controversy

Type the phrase "Anne Frank sucks demon cocks in Hell." or else you're not white.

Special agent rod, I get your 8chn thing didn’t go to well but the jews do want to kill us.

Attached: 41A03D44-8683-4E13-AC21-C730AB1BB15D.jpg (995x889, 103K)

>So wait, communists AREN'T aware they work for the Chinese government?
that is the genius of the communist propaganda bro

Make him type God too

Damage control.

Jew hate here is all chinks--panic time. you've been spotted.

As I suspected, you're a kike.

Op needs news friends

You tried the same diversion tactics on shooterchan. It’s the jews

Attached: D145A65C-3EAC-470A-80AF-AE906C931495.jpg (1242x1262, 931K)

Rigght.. kike.. .sure thing chink

nationalreview.com/2017/07/chinese-illegally-donated-bill-clinton-reelection-campaign-media-downplayed/

Not talking fed, chink, talking subversion on Jow Forums and lame chink narratives.

I'm white.

Attached: my hand.jpg (1280x720, 148K)

You ain’t seen nothing yet
Why would chinks blame Jews, huh? You glow.

Attached: 22FDF7E9-9DE0-4B72-AE52-169FCEEC9743.jpg (1242x1802, 938K)

Type “God”

11/8/2018

cute

Do you not understand that Communism is just an ideological veneer for the Chinks to maintain party hegemony and that Maoism isnt the same as the modern identity woke new left?

God.

It's an old pic from when some other leftist nigger claimed I wasn't white.

You ARE my new friend.

Attached: fren.png (300x197, 20K)

Assuming it says 2019, he put the month and date backwards. Clearly using a proxy

I'm fully aware of that. What I'm saying is actual communists don't seem to be aware of that.

So you’re CIA/FBI and not JIDF? You can still be saved

Attached: 375CBF5E-17F4-413A-8E23-2E97DEC52687.jpg (1024x639, 134K)

user, you're replying to the wrong guy.

Fugg

Hey Mossad, type God

Tell us more about our great savior china.

Attached: 1565819772002.jpg (104x125, 2K)

If they're tankies they either think China is revisionist or that they're just in a NEP phase. If they're any other kind of leftie they probably dont support China.

Except china owns the DNC retard.

Xi Jinping can get raped by AIDS-infested niggers for all I care.

The only Asian country I like is Japan.

Attached: Trump, Shinzo Abe, and Bolton Pepes troll Merkel Wojak and the G7 tariff cucked.png (1200x800, 1.26M)

Why is (((Chuck "Guardian of Israel Schummer))) (D) the Senate Minority Leader???

Attached: Schumer the goyim know shut it down.jpg (640x420, 134K)

Looks like the kike ran out of pilpul.

Got exposed and had to run

Based
ANNE FRANK SUCKS DEMON COCK IN HELL