Tfw Our time has come

Yeah user friends, the world is changing and there is no more room in it for people like us ... The world has been taken over by progressives and relativism ... Neither can we get into the debate or be seen as human. The media made us animals and made animals similar to what is now considered human ... Our time has come

Attached: tfw.jpg (600x600, 53K)

This is so fucking gay. The truth is that when you go outside places like Jow Forums everything is normal except with more pooskins.
There is no imminent "race war". We're going to waste our lives shitposting here while nothing happens. I've become a complete shut in. Not sure how much longer I can take this to be honest.

I just want my anime to finish its season and thats it for me

you are right friend

what anime?

Defeatism is the biggest problem among us. Stop thinking like a loser.

Yeah better to just become an hero.

Attached: 1564868865791.gif (250x198, 1.66M)

>what anime?
Something childish and degenerate no less. I quit watching anime when I graduated hs and joined the Army in 05, been here since 03, well on /b/ mostly until Jow Forums was created. Point being, if you're over 16 or 17 and watch anime, you're a degenerate. I watched Evangelion about four years ago for nostalgia because it was the only thing I didn't get rid of, it's still good, but it's not the same. Grow up

>everything is normal
whatever you say shlomo

Attached: D068FAE2-D55C-43A5-9EF9-EA766B71177E.jpg (747x733, 130K)

The Kali Yuga doesn’t last forever, user

This, start lifting bros and stop wanking lads, the sky's the limit beyond that

u are fucking right my britsh boy

Nigger please. Outside most people are still just going about their lives normally. Prospect of a happening is very low.

>Prospect of a happening is very low
i'll take it you don't get out much

Attached: 1553872271431.png (640x274, 109K)

>country with top tier hookers
>being emo

you must be poor

Attached: 1495748973801.jpg (562x560, 53K)

same, after kimetsu no yaiba is finished then ill see u there

>country with top tier hookers
i am not a nigger, it's different

>a monkey trying to relate with humans

Attached: 86906D86-45B1-4515-840C-46387D20F2F5.jpg (352x352, 29K)

I really want to join the army but don't wanna be around shitskins and fight for israel. Fuck it hurts

Project much? I go outside all day most days, you sit inside and talk about how people are "waking up!" and a "civil war is coming!" when in reality people are still living same as ever.

>I really want to join the army but don't wanna be around shitskins and fight for israel. Fuck it hurts
I joined before that was a meme, nothing wrong with joining for skills that will benefit you in DotR, anyone who says otherwise is a non rate civilian LARPing from Jow Forums or a POG

Attached: PicsArt_08-22-01.21.39.jpg (794x981, 150K)

>>I really want to join the army but don't wanna be around shitskins and fight for israel. Fuck it hurts
>I joined before that was a meme, nothing wrong with joining for skills that will benefit you in DotR, anyone who says otherwise is a non rate civilian LARPing from Jow Forums or a POG
Also, kikes are fucking faggots

civil war is already on
you would know that if you actually left the house every once in a while