29 years old

>29 years old
JUST. Do all Jewesses hit the wall so fast?

Attached: qEU126x.png (581x569, 627K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TnnBvC2dXs4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Jewesses
Talia stop posting yourself.

all mena girls do, kinda like mexican chicks
funny enough a white girl has a longer shelf life if her skin aint cracked

What is that alien egg?

She's known as greasy fat kike for a reason

0/10 would gas

God what if she used that as a dildo

I think its called jack fruit.

Peak Semite. Just look at those hands. Everything about her is disgusting.

mouth still works. It goes on forever and sucks a mean dick.

Attached: ewww.gif (380x284, 1.53M)

Jackfruit

Chosen

remember when someone wrote an article about how no one signed up for her gay NYU classes so she went off the wall and started posting all the awful shit that happened to her in her life? And how she started talking about how her tits are cheeto dust magnets or something?

this bitch is certifiable

Jews are gross.

>this is the woman who wants to tell you how to live your life

Leftists are terrible people

Attached: N0cVbI4.jpg (901x749, 77K)

25 is the wall. You're half dead by 30.

Still would.

who is we?

the wall of Jericho is a cruel mistress

That's Jack fruit, but she probably smells like durian

Thats how jews are born

Looked Irish in the thumbnail,

thread will be pruned before i cam make that edit :( so have this instead
youtube.com/watch?v=TnnBvC2dXs4

Attached: 1563491297898.png (720x911, 777K)

Its a jew egg. Kill it before it hatches

thats how you know sam is a subversive kike

Sam has gone renegade and doesnt care about optics!

yeah, she just laid it

>0/10 would gas
typo?

Why haven’t you all been banned from the site yet?

This is a terrible and stupid thread but as good a place as any to ask:
Should I get a twitter? I don't really do social media very much but it seems liek there are some interesting thinkers on there. What do you negroes think?

Attached: WaveInterference.gif (360x222, 2.61M)

WE
wuz
trump voters an sheeit
sam hyde bet 3k on trump winning when he ran, got fired for supporting him.
if this were true he'd be the worst subversive kike ever, having been fired at the nagging request of some unfunny jealous commie jew

naw its shit, any noteworthy molyneux bants get screened and put here, same with any fucking trump tweet ever, shill or otherwise. unless you want to go pretend to be jewish or troll normies there's not much of a reason to exist on twitter.

She looks like the Son of Sam

There are people who are interesting who Jow Forums doesn't talk about.

>sam hyde bet 3k on trump winning when he ran, got fired for supporting him.
The whole us vs. them stuff doesn't seem to get trite for the majority. Personally, I like the jesus model: "If you convert your enemies, you don't have to kill them." Furthermore, this doesn't mean you can't have standards or are a pushover or are some spaced out hippie...

It's just I personally prefer to have exhausted every other option, before I go around smashing people's faces in with sledgehammers... would you believe, people usually get quiet annoyed if you go straight to the sledgehammer option ... who would have thought right?

Attached: ilx24lnehiyy.jpg (589x469, 64K)

My dad ended up with one of these after my mom was being an idiot that she regrets leaving my dad. I miss my mom so much, we could have been a family but my mom listened to her insane mother, (my grandmother) and fucked our family up, my dad is the best dude to ever walk the earth and my grandmother told my mom he was abusing us, we were toddlers, my sister and I. Oh yeah my mom died of cancer at 51. I’ve got such a sad story, by the time my grandmother died, I was 10 and my mom wanted to get back with him but my dad already moved on with the Jew woman and was with the Jew woman for 6 years already, oh yeah but when my mom met the Jew chick, my mom roasted the fuck out of her for being so ugly, my mom told my dad how could he be seen with her, right in her Jew face, my moms german side was showing extra that day against the Juden.

Id fuck her. A hole is a hole

From my observations in North Africa, semites tend to be advantaged in their younger years but hit the wall much harder than their caucasian counterparts.

She’s such a gruesome pig

Can’t believe society fears the Jew like this

They’re so loud and vocal about their evil because they know you cowards won’t violent React

White people are too civilized

>was being an idiot
genetics right, what can you do?
>culture?

Attached: improvise adapt overcome.jpg (700x897, 310K)

the jew screams out white privilege while it lives off goy backs