Researchers are dismantling Jow Forums from within

>In policy 1, the authors propose banning relatively small hate clusters. Banning the largest hate cluster would be predicted to lead to the formation of a new large cluster from the myriad small ones. Banning whole groups of users, regardless of the size of the groups, can result in outrage in the hate community and allegations against social-media platforms that rights to FREE SPEECH are being suppressed. To avoid that, policy 2 instead recommends banning a small number of users selected at random from online hate clusters.
TACTIC 1 and 2: Boil a Frog and slowly kill freedom of speech.
>Policy 3 leverages the finding that clusters self-organize from an initially disordered group of users; it recommends that platform administrators promote the organization of clusters of anti-hate users, which could serve as a ‘human immune system’ to fight and counteract hate clusters.
Gradually Infecting Jow Forums with plebbit users these past few years/months
>Policy 4 exploits the fact that many hate groups online have opposing views. The policy suggests that the platform administrators introduce an artificial group of users to encourage interactions between hate clusters that have opposing views, with a view to the hate clusters subsequently battling out their differences among themselves.
Divide and conquer, false flag tactics
These tactics are so familiar I wonder (((who))) wants to take away your freedom.

Attached: 7832945729523.png (666x571, 125K)

Other urls found in this thread:

web.archive.org/web/20190821180115/https://www.nature.com/articles/d41586{-}019{-}02447{-}1
archive.fo/PeB5X
archive.fo/YjDg6
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Post a link faggot. Preferably archive.

Lot of plebbit since nz shooting, so much lq content, cringy humor and forced memes, if I didn't know you any better I would think that oldfags will slowly abandon channel 4

>Researchers are dismantling Jow Forums from within
NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER
SHOVEL DOG
BRENTON TARRANT DINDU NUFFIN
1488 GAS THE JEWS
ORANGE MAN GOOD
ooohhh noooo guise its not working

From Nature,
Strategies for combating online hate An analysis of the dynamics of online hate groups on social-media platforms reveals why current methods to ban hate content are ineffective, and provides the basis for four potential strategies to combat online hate.

The biggest reason of "online radicalization" is that the current Western state religion (secular egalitarian progressivism with a dose of rabidly anti white cultural marxism) is dumb and unsustainable. With things like Rotherham, migrant invasion, everyday violence, anti white racism etc increasingly obvious to ever more people the current lefty priesthood is trying to herd the sheep back in. What they cannot admit is that its everyday expirience that will radicalize people not some metaphysical "hate" that can be wished away with "science". They are in a similar situation the commies were in the 1980s

Attached: EByoKmyWkAAQ0sh.jpg (2048x1166, 250K)

'radicalization' is just a reaction to shift back the scale that has been artificially tipped
But this time they are using quantum physicists to reset that balance

Sliding plebbitor

>Divide and conquer, false flag tactics
like relentlessly accusing everyone that says something you don't like of being a redditor or shill?

I love milk

(((researchers))) aren't doing shit against this organic hate machine. you can't fight it, we will always win

poSSST THE FUVKING LINK

ALL OPS

P
O
S
T

THE

FUCKING

LINKS!!!!

post you fuckkking idiot

I will only respond to your sincerely when you take off the meme flag memeflaggot

Policies 1&2: suppression of free speech, 'hate groups' are opposition groups with opinions they don't like
Policies 3&4: engage opposition groups in argumentation, effectively promoting 'hate'

Yea, right, like I don't this one blowing up in their faces.

Is this quote real? Are these goody-two-shoes civil servants so out of touch they actually said this?

Attached: 1555104964382.jpg (900x800, 143K)

web.archive.org/web/20190821180115/https://www.nature.com/articles/d41586{-}019{-}02447{-}1
remove the brackets {}

>memeflaggot
gonna remember that

Attached: 1441973686726.gif (240x184, 485K)

Why does their strategy to beat us never include beating us in a debate? These fuckers know they're whores peddling lies.

>ban free speech like a fucking communist
>try to sow dissent and chase people down like they're dogs
>we're totally the good guys

those soÿboys are now on THE LIST

pol is a board of peace

>quantum physicists
so... non-science faggots?

Attached: 1450001532413-fourchan-b-762341345.jpg (525x700, 197K)

sounds exactly like the kind of inference those morons do every single day

>Jow Forums
>extremists
Pick only one.

no
how are the two in any way related?

HATE

HATE is like HOLOCAUST and RACISM
it's a red flag risen to short thought

How to play the whack-a-mole
>Start by whacking the smaller moles
>Don't whack the larger moles. Whack the smaller moles at random
>Recruit others to help you play the whack-a-mole
>Try to trick the moles into whacking each other

Mutiple people with PhDs spent months developing this strategy.

I am only a centrist because no political compass asks the jq.

That didn't stop them from framing 8ch

threadly reminder

Attached: Qag15.jpg (705x385, 40K)

kek

Attached: tiresome.png (460x577, 261K)

Newfag

>Banning whole groups of users, regardless of the size of the groups, can result in outrage in the hate community and allegations against social-media platforms that rights to FREE SPEECH are being suppressed.
>suppressing free speech may lead to allegations that free speech is being suppressed
Do these people even read their own writing?

Not necessarily. Quantum mechanics is weird enough and hard enough to understand that Wakefield-tier woo peddlers often claim their nonsense is rooted in quantum physics, but quantum physics IS a real science.

>Why does their strategy to beat us never include beating us in a debate?

What do you think "Promote the organization of clusters of anti-hate users to act as an immune system" means?

>framing

Pedochan's mods actively pushed their users towards radicalization.

I'm not worried.

Attached: Holocaust.jpg (842x704, 110K)

Is that picture a tranny? The hands and face are telling me it's a tranny.

Nothing about this has anything to do with physics. It doesn't even make sense as a metaphor.

>What do you think "Promote the organization of clusters of anti-hate users to act as an immune system" means?
Means more 1 post by this ID spam that can be easily hidden.

We believe what 99% of everyone in history believed up until 30-40 years ago. We are not the ones being "radicalized" when society moves constantly to the left while we remain in the same place.

nah she's just Nordic

No, they did the opposite. They would ban anyone who didn't lick Donald Trump's balls.

If you're gonna shill here, you're gonna need to learn the lingo.
archive.fo/PeB5X
is the correct answer.

>They realise this is a containment board and killing it would infect the rest of the internet.
>They realise their ideals are failing with the youth and they have no idea what to do apart from "banning a few people"

He's a moron who seems to think that banning people from a website makes them disappear completely. The only person living in a bubble is himself.

So, by infecting places such as Jow Forums with plebbitors, they aren’t doing shit, and are by their own admission further pushing the inevitable civil war? They truly believe in egalitarianism, and it will end with their destruction. Magnificent.

At no point will "combatting online hate" [IRL, means suppressing free speech] include beating us in debate. They wouldn't suppress speech if they could win with speech. Do you know fucking shit this maneuver makes these people look?

Remove memeflag, or leave faggot.

>muh science
you can't use phsics because politics isn't kinetic that's just maths

get fucked.
back to plebbit

The truth is on our side. We will always win in the end. Just how long it will take is up to us and (((them))).

Effectively we've memed them into aruging their public agenda so hard, that their private agenda has become infected with the arguments for their public agenda. We may consider the academic intelligentsia to have an ideological status effect. (pic related) link related archive.fo/YjDg6 ( dont go stealing this paper)

Attached: Mushroom'd.jpg (225x225, 9K)

no incel, thats a woman. you have facial blindness and low test. autistic AND beta. SAD

Jow Forums is a board of peace. Anyone spreading hate is a well poisoning shill and probably a journalist as well.

DO NOT STEAL THIS PAPER...
>Adaptive dynamics of online hate at the microscale. a, The KKK ecosystem on VKontakte before and after the school shooting in Parkland, Florida, on 14 February 2018. During subsequent weeks, rapid microscale rewiring due to individual cluster-joining initiated ‘bonds’ between previously distinct KKK clusters.
My fuckin sides are rewiring themselves right now.

fuck 8ch, after wheels was pushed out it was just another glownigger honeypot

*ahem*
leave the kike and don't give it a (you)

Attached: message.png (631x359, 14K)

one thing sokal noted when he infiltrated the humanities was the tendency to co-opt scientific language in order to give your theories a veneer of respectability

>rapid microscale rewiring due to individual cluster-joining initiated ‘bonds’ between previously distinct KKK clusters.
What pretentious acadmic cuckold types like this? holy fucking SHIT. these people have no self awareness. i bet he was smugly smiling and tipping his fedora after every word.

Cringy scientific jargon triggers the bullshit filter, having foreknowledge that liars can't meme.

If those fascist bitches want to ban "hate" clusters, they should start with MSNBC and CNN.

Attached: dipshitNPCpropaganda.jpg (1280x720, 270K)

lol yeah its called the collective consciousness

yeah but science journalism is about fooling the goyim, it's not for me or thee

it's one thing to ban CNN, it's another to utterly destroy it as a news organization and then corporation

Opposing views debate, discuss and reconcile, together coming closer to the truth.

Your're link is shit, how do I steal this paper.

It sounds hilarious.

>quantum physicists
Smart money says this guy is doing this sort of "research" because he's too dumb to handle any sort of actual physics research but has too much an ego to just go teach high school level courses at some community college like most scientist washouts do.

one of my greatest regrets in life is knowing my father watches MSNBC

Maybe. Abe Lincoln grabbed those urinalst nigger faggots by the balls and didn't let go until what was necessary was finished. It can be done; rather easily actually.

Attached: npcgress.png (157x153, 57K)

>applies physics theory to human behavior
into the garbage.

My parents "love" Lester Holt.

Attached: epicat.jpg (600x427, 101K)

You cant beat us because we speak the truth. You can lie to yourself everyday but its still a lie.

I should add, in today's media world; TRAITOROUS nigger faggots

Attached: 15487817822182.png (360x593, 255K)

all of their attempts failed/backfired
8ch is coming back up soon

All the direct references get word filtered because JANNIES ARE FUCKING TRANNIES

Archive it retard.

he's a step up from MSNBC at least

Attached: all so tiresome 2.jpg (1920x1080, 183K)

says the god damn meme flag, dilate and then kys

Scientists obviously forgot to take autism and schizophrenia into account, literally the only things that are keeping this board semi-based

>physics professor
>studying social groups
>applying physics theory to human/social behaviors

I haven't read his paper, or even bothered to Google his credentials, but I am going to go out on a limb and guess that he is a below average physicist who's contract requires him to put out some degree of research but he couldn't be assed to actually do research so he made a half assed stab at relating social theory to some unrelated set of physical characteristics of some obscure bullshit that just so happened to fit beforehand thus sparing him the time and effort of doing actual research?