Turbo STRAWS

Metal straws are made to kill environmentalists. A woman Died From falling on one.

Attached: metal straw.jpg (1002x1002, 92K)

Know why we stopped using metal cups?
(it makes everything taste like SHIT)

I use them, they work pretty good.

Enjoy your botulism poisoning

Im on a whole nother level and I use a zero-waste system utilizing 100% pure beef hotdogs. Ill take one of my wifes boyfriends power drill, hollow out a small hole inside each of the hotdogs, throw them in the fridge/freezer, and then use plop one in my drink whenever I need a straw (Alternatively, carry along a frozen hotdog from the freezer to whatever restaurant/family outing Im going to)

Attached: hot dogs.jpg (500x333, 21K)

how do I wash them??

based and redpilled

Great thread.

I would use on cocaine

leaf can't figure out running water

Nice try. I call them party straws

it is impossible to look manly using a straw
just stop doing it faggots

I don't give a fuck

U peepee in it

Dude, if you do this, here's a tip. Dab just a little water at the tip, on the inside. Then after you snort, take a lighter to the stuff that stuck on the tip of the metal straw and inhale.
It should all vaporize pretty quickly. Make sure not to suck the flame or hot gases into the straw and into your lungs.

>my wifes boyfriends power dril

Attached: 1553640269429.gif (295x222, 3.63M)

Finally, you caught up to our peak tech.
>Bombilla

Attached: katana-yerba-mate-bombilla.png (450x480, 17K)

Who the fuck uses straws after they're 5 years old?

Attached: 1566489213963.jpg (660x680, 55K)

Wow, one dumb ass died and now you want to ban all assault straws. You sound like a cringey leftist.

Attached: 69740710_905548996478846_8428828885440730196_n.jpg (480x600, 33K)

>needing a straw to drink a beverage
brain dead.
>buying a hybrid for ecological reasons to drive on a road of petroleum tar
retarded
>crying about the environment being littered with plastic, being too hot, and animals dying off while you pull kilowatts of energy to power your green technology, drinking organic imported coffee, and promoting veganism for diets that require international commerce to sustain
Absolute mongoloid.

Attached: 548_zpsc5c4e0c5.jpg_original.jpg (1536x1536, 540K)

Surely straws could be made from paper or cardboard. Whatever cups are made from.

Attached: 31123857237.jpg (225x225, 8K)

People still use straws? Just drink your drink normally dumb fucks.

when's the last time you went outside? you'd know the answer if you have gone out recently.

I use a straw fashioned from the bones of my neighbours deceased female toddler. She used to love raspberry cordial too. Now she still can.

I drink the fluid through her remains.

Attached: 1566087272899.jpg (543x729, 37K)

I do this too but I don't have a wife so I just take the hot dogs to home depot and have them do it

>ceramic straws

That can stain your teeth

Exept beer

Facts. Copper cups are better for alcohol.

Only drink water and milk. Problem solved.

If you are refering to metal cans, they have a layer of plastic in them.
Before the plastic was added they did infact taint the taste of whatever was in them and that is why there is still a stigma around drinking beer from a can. Only poor people who couldn't afford a glass bottled beer would drink the filthy canned beer.
Also probably why shit beer like budweiser still exists and is so popular. You could drink for taste, or to get fucked up. Poor people wouldn't waste the money on taste when you could get more for less in a can. This lead to a drinking to get fucked up culture, would also explain the irrational resentment a lot of people I know have for people who drink craft or imported beer.

Based and LimpBizkitpilled. Chocolate Starfish when?