Why is our President a fucking idiot?

Why is our President a fucking idiot?

Attached: 1566773472233.jpg (623x584, 51K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nationalgeographic.com/news/2016/11/hurricanes-weather-history-nuclear-weapons/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nuclear_weapon_design
docs.house.gov/billsthisweek/20190211/CRPT-116hrpt9_u2-.pdf
conservativereview.com/news/5-insane-provisions-amnesty-omnibus-bill/
congress.gov/bill/115th-congress/house-bill/672/text
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>idiot
give me one reason why he's an idiot

it will technically work, thats probably what he's thinking. no radioactive fallout, either. hope he's not that dumb.

wouldn't that work, though?

You're better off doubling down on the gorilla channel meme.

It's been proven to work. Not sure about radioactive fallout.

he got A$AP Rocky released. There, theres your 1 reason. He thought that getting a nigger released would help his credibility amongst the black voting base. In reality; he got ignored almost instantly because ASAP rocky acknowledging and interacting with trump would kill his apeish nigger street cred.

He essentially showed everyone how ungrateful niggers are. But he was fucking stupid enough to try in the first place.

Attached: 1566680409885.jpg (640x635, 55K)

More likely he asked if it was a possibility. Remember the old adage no such thing as a stupid question? It’s never been done before, how would anyone else in the room have any idea? I really hate fart sniffing leftist faggots.

>ends hurricanes while peacefully getting rid of nukes at the same time
That is genius

Attached: surprised.jpg (350x350, 14K)

>A quote gets taken out of context for click bait
>Watch the full video. Its nothing. Reporters are fucking kiked idiots as usual.
>Rinse, repeat

Journalism is dead.

Not your president, remember? 1 post faggot

That's actually kinda based.

It would work
>muh radioactive fallout

Attached: map-atomic-bomb-tests.gif (530x257, 47K)

What's the next biggest boom after nukes without fallout? Try that, maybe it'll work, he could be right.

You know, he's not the first person I've heard suggest such a thing. Of course, now I won't be able to search nuke hurricane without getting ten thousand stories about this quote though.

I sense a blue twitter checkmark orbiting beta "writer" "pansexual otherkin" "#resist" "trans LGBT advocate" "independent photographer" hipster California leftist echo chamber cuck.

You have to go back. Plebbit called, nigger.

Attached: SPIDYSENSEACTIVATED.jpg (638x640, 92K)

kek

pretty sure hurricane always wins to a nuke

Fallout is irradiated dust and debris from a blast over land. There wouldn't be any fallout from a blast over water.

didn't we run this shit 2 years ago?

It was probably a made up “anonymous source”

You know there are types of nukes that produce no radioactive fallout, right

Im pretty sure it would ay those shits are fuckin hectic

if it would work and you did it in air above the middle of the ocean, what's the problem?
we have the technology

Attached: 1549560515199.jpg (680x720, 171K)

National Geographic had an article about it in 2016.
Granted, they say it's a bad idea, but Trump didn't randomly come up with the idea out of the blue.
nationalgeographic.com/news/2016/11/hurricanes-weather-history-nuclear-weapons/

this is the largest US non-nuclear bomb
why not drop one and find out?
we dropped one in Afghanistan and probably killed only like 20 people so don't you faggots start crying about money to me

Attached: MOABAFAM.jpg (1024x768, 121K)

This shit gets posted at least once during every presidents time in office in an attempt to make said president seem stupid.

Honestly it might work, it's still an awful idea and if he said it it was probably a joke, but i wouldn't be surprised at all if it were physically possible

Yeah and we could use Clean bombs
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nuclear_weapon_design

More likely it's another lie. From the oh so prolific "Unnamed Source."

There are types of nukes that do not retain any fallout. Also, it would happen over water, which does not become irradiated like dirt dust and soil do.

Surefire way would be to use a hydrogen bomb, AND to do it over water, so that way you're doubly sure there would be no fallout.
And also it's quite a genius way to slowly dispose of nukes under the guise of stalling dangerous storms / eradicating them completely.

yes, I'm aware that there are different yield nukes

Attached: 1439420632615.jpg (640x480, 64K)

Oh boy, can't wait to get nuked by orange jew retard.

You are going to need more than 14 tons of tnt to stop a hurricane. "If we crunch the numbers for an average hurricane (1.5 cm/day of rain, circle radius of 665 km), we get a gigantic amount of energy: 6.0 x 10^14 Watts or 5.2 x 10^19 Joules/day! This is equivalent to about 200 times the total electrical generating capacity on the planet!"

It would do absolutely nothing. Hurricanes are 100+ miles across. The blast radius of a MOAB is a few hundred feet.

Most Americans are.

I'd rather he nuke jews to stop them from shitting up Jow Forums with these retarded fucking threads.

>all the cope and rationalization in this thread

Attached: 272d3f1985fbb13fd8701390fa2c8723.jpg (640x628, 40K)

>Of course, now I won't be able to search nuke hurricane without getting ten thousand stories about this quote though.
Truly the worst thing about modern search engines

that wouldnt be big enough to stop a hurricane that's 190 miles wide

>NO WALL
>NO LOCK HER UP
>Illegal immigration at highest levels since Dubya
>No repeal and replace Obamacare
>Trump couldn't stop the caravan
>Trump couldn't end DACA
>Trump couldn't pass the RAISE act
>Trump couldn't end Birthright Citizenship
>Trump couldn't make E-Verify a law
>Trump couldn't defund Planned Parenthood
>Trump couldn't invest $1 trillion to improve national infrastucture
>Trump couldn't pass the travel ban
>Trump couldn't close the Wall Street special interest loopholes
>Trump couldn't put price controls on prescription drugs
>Trump couldn't stop foreign lobbyists from raising money for American election
>Trump couldn't resist bombing Syria
>Trump couldn't pull the U.S out of NATO
>Anti bds law
>Gave israel 38 billion
>Increased the National debt by $2trillion
>Gave the 1% a tax cut
>Farmers bill
>Omnibus bill
>Amnesty bill
>Crime 'reform' bill
>No unclassified FISA
>No Awan indictment
>No Uranium One investigation
>No voter fraud investigation
>No Feinstein Chinese spy investigation
>Sessions did nothing
>Pedogate has vanished
>Assange has vanished
>55k sealed indictments went nowhere
>Hired a bunch of neocons
>Continued middle eastern wars
>Ramping up for even more wars
>Global LGBT crusade
>Full amnesty omnibus Bill
>docs.house.gov/billsthisweek/20190211/CRPT-116hrpt9_u2-.pdf
>Summary of bill:
>conservativereview.com/news/5-insane-provisions-amnesty-omnibus-bill/
>Combating European Anti-Semitism Act
>congress.gov/bill/115th-congress/house-bill/672/text
>Assembles a cabinet of bankers, generals and chickenhawks who precum to the thought of war with Iran.
>'Gives' Israel Jerusalem.
>'Declares' all jewish settlements to be Israeli land.
>pulled out of missile treaties with Russia
>fired McMaster and replaced him with Bolton because McMaster dared to criticize Israel
>the Trump Dept of Education makes it illegal to criticize Israel at public universities as it constitutes 'antisemitism'

k, shitpost aside, there actually are.

No, he must have watched sharknado or some shit.

Hey I'm here because I enjoy the topic of hurricane mitigation regardless if its practical or not.

whats a single objection you have, instead of frogposting, nigger?

>doesn't know how to filter out results from the past few days
Have you ever done any sort of advanced search with filters?

eh-hrm

Actually the MOAB in Afghanistan killed like 300+ people and destroyed 2 and a half miles of the mountain.

>there are Blimpfshits from /ptg/ in this thread once again turning themselves into unseemly pretzel shapes to make this look like a 'genius' idea

Attached: 3895832.jpg (225x225, 13K)

that's why you hit the eye nigger

Fake and gay

Kill yourself

it fits a pretty standard pattern with the media
>Trump says something that admittedly sounds pretty wild and crazy
>upon further research it's actually a pretty good idea, if unworkable, but it's the kind of thing that's worth throwing out there in top level discussions
>faggots like you refuse to admit it's actually a good idea

>it would work
nope, even out largest nukes have a small fraction of the energy contained in a hurricane. I dont remember which, but either NASA or the airforce did some simulations and found it was extremely unlikely a nuke could cause a hurricane to dissipate or even lessen the intensity

>2 and a half miles of the mountain
Bullshit

Theres nothing wrong with a global LGBT crusade against degeneracy, pedophiles ("minor attracted persons" are just fucking child rapists who want to be part of the alphabet as a "protected class") and AIDS / STD infected "standard fuck parties"

Kill yourself AIDS monkey.

the shockwave must extend pretty fucking far, especially over water with nothing blocking it

There is literally no rational reason not to try nuking hurricanes at least once for the scientific lulz data alone.

This. Always read and watch the full source yourself.

Its not AGIANTS it tho you disingenuous faggot.

> (OP)
>You're better off doubling down on the gorilla channel meme.
They all ready have espn

He can nuke hurricanes if he wants. It’s a legal executive power.

a hurricane requires very low pressure to sustain itself. certain types of explosions, and directed energy for that matter, are capable of producing local high pressure regions. it is theoretically feasible to use a bomb of sorts to increase the pressure in, and ahead of, a hurricane causing it to dissipate.

holy based

Attached: 7a5.gif (200x332, 23K)

If you drop it in, likely not. If you detonate it above one, it might create enough heat to break up the organization, so maybe?
>inb4 nuh uh hurricanes are 11 billion nukes worth of energy
Yeah, in a surprisingly fragile flow pattern that can be disrupted by changing the temperature differentials.

One of the big issues would be if it would be hot for long enough to break the organization or if the momentum of the air masses would correct the temperatures quickly enough to maintain stability.

More realistically, we could disrupt the fuck out of tornados by detonating MOABs over them.

>Trump says something completely batshit and stupid
>concerned aides / department personnel leak it
>msm reports it
>a few dozen Jow Forums threads immediately start dissecting it and coming up with some kind of narrative about how it's either secretly genius, or how Trump is "playing 4D" chess and manipulating the media, etc.
>whatever narrative best resolved the cognitive dissonance is adopted by everyone
fixed that for you

I don't think you understand that I will vote for a LITERAL piec of dogshit just to prevent a Democrat from taking office.

>muh false political dichotomy
>muh both parties are the same
There isn't a single rational reason for a white man to aid the election of a Democrat candidate, prove me wrong.

Nope but you are.
>actually believes anything on twitter

Attached: 1564351273585.jpg (904x768, 138K)

Drop a couple of those at the same time then, see what happens.
What could go wrong?

Attached: 1566616108516m.jpg (1024x576, 82K)

>Oh boy, can't wait to get nuked by orange jew retard.

Don't worry. We'll be sure that once all the native Puerto Ricans have been tragically exterminated in a completely unforeseeable accident - we'll make PR an official 51st state posthumously and be sure to erect a tasteful monument to your memory.

Attached: RTX678691-1024x683.jpg (1024x683, 103K)

The video released was taken from like 12 miles high so you can't really grasp how much damage was done to the mountain.
The MOAB caused the entire side of the mountain to collapse. It was specifically designed to send the shock wave into the ground to destroy the tunnels.

it's so stupid even a meteorologist thought about it
what kind of faggot wouldn't want to nuke a hurricane?

Attached: hgfdhdfh.jpg (713x450, 115K)

It didnt hurt him in any way to support ASAP Rocky you cringe tier nigger faggot

Only nukes have a blast radius of miles. A small nuke is rated in kilotons, aka THOUSANDS of tons of explosive. According to wikipedia it has a blast yield comparible to 11 tons of TNT. The blast radius does not extend for even 1 mile. A 2,000lb bomb only has a destructive blast radius of like 100 feet.

Vote, go ahead. Maje a day of it, if makes you feel better. But understand that we no longer have elections..Its selections, and we don't get to choose. Its like when you ask a kid if they want a hotdog or pizza. You don't REALLY care what they choose, but they THINK they have the power of choice. You don't ask, what do you want to eat...because then they will say ice-cream or something..You give them the ILLUSION that they have a choice...that's what voting is. Politics have failed. There is no political solution to get this country back on track. Its only going to get worse.

see
Nuclearhoplophobia is profoundly irrational. You are not smart for shutting down your brain the moment someone mentions using a nuclear bomb for reasons other than killing millions of people.

>politics have failed
Empty words from someone that isn't actively assassinating people.

because he is an orange nigger

I agree with the rest of that shit, too.

Hey, nigger; Heres a couple simplified things you fucking galaxy big brain types can understand.

1.)Hes letting in shitskins, idgaf if it's "legally", they will NEVER assimilate with us.

2.)Hes trying to ban "muh violent vidya", essentially going against the very fucking voting base that MEMED HIM INTO OFFICE IN THE FUCKING FIRST PLACE.

3.)Hes going in for federally backed gun grabs, and even had his daughter crying crocodile tears bout "muh bad guys guns"

4.)Hes sucking kike dick, shilling for kikes, shilling for boomers, called anyone who criticizes isreal what essentially amounts to a "terrorist" or "nazi", funds the shit out of isreal with money that could be put to good use elsewhere, and has been to the kike wall.

5.)No fucking wall....he tried to have it built through gofundme and kickstarter, it reached fucking 30million dollars, where did that kickstarter / gofundme money go?

6.) Wheres the epstein commission? No official investigation. Hes covering up for clinton - someone who's supposed to be his fucking enemy. So much for a "2 party system", it's 1 party and we're all suckers.

7.) "trump heights", aka "golan heights", YOUR tax dollars are being funded for international globohomo degeneracy and kikery.

Time to hop off the fucking trump train, this is not the fucking future we chose, is not the reason we elected him - and although I feel bad for voting for him, Ive seen all I need to see.

Attached: 1562686579441.jpg (1710x1710, 628K)

>He essentially showed everyone how ungrateful niggers are.
>But he was fucking stupid enough to try in the first place.
These conflict, but I don’t think you noticed.

Then we need to make the Tsar bomb look like a toy.

see
kike

maybe the blast radius but I'm sure the shockwave from a 2,000 lb bomb can kill a fuck of a lot further than 100 feet

>the PR of ASAP niggy rejecting Trump vs the PR of Trump refusing to help an American ape out

The only idiot here is you and the other anti trump crybabies.

You're retarded. Did you even read what I said?

Also, ASAP rocky has stopped responding to trumps tweets, is this your first day on Jow Forums fren?
Google it. Trump got asap rocky out, and then asap rocky acted like an ungrateful nigger and ignored trumps tweets.

So much for the myth of "based blacks", r-right fellow MIGApede? Throw yourself into traffic you inbred faggot.

Youre right. They have still failed tho.

nobody is saying it's "4D chess", you fucking queer.
it's an idea that's been floated by scientists several times in the past, the only thing keeping us from doing it successfully it faggy UN international law nonsense that you, being an absolute FAGGOT, probably support.

I said
>It will probably work
>That's what he's thinking
Keyword here is
>that's what hes thinking
I didnt say it would work, brainlet.

You're thinking about it the wrong way. The idea isn't to "blow the hurricane to smitherenes!" or some stupid cartoon shit. The idea is to change the convection layers in a way that either modifies the strength of the hurricane OR modifies the trajectory in a predictable way. See:
Fucking retard.

>Trump makes joke in meeting
>everybody laughs
>after the meeting: omg was tramp serious?!
>journalcysts: omg what a big scoop!

Why are liberals absolute morons?

... So what you're saying is SOMEONE out there, besides just Trump, thought that it may be possible to nuke a hurricane and kill or otherwise disable it it? Was that person also an idiot?

All ideas are idiotic until someone successful does it.

I mean If you disrupt the eye the hurricane Does weaken.

Attached: 1501028949969.jpg (2121x1414, 1.14M)

Why not just lure the hurricanes over the Bermuda triangle so they get lost?
Checkmate atheists.

fake news

Why do you think the blast radius and shockwave are different things? It is just a pressure wave. Doesn't matter what you call it. You people seriously overestimate the power of normal explosives in comparison to nukes.

How else do you expect to stop a Sharknado?

Obamas not my president

You may have a point there, people just don't realize that every politician who tip toes around things and isn't honest, is a crook. Trump for a time seemed honest and would speak his mind, but once his office had been guaranteed, he threw off the facade.
We need another Caesar.

Attached: 1566545973868.png (830x949, 157K)

Explosions, especially the way a fuel-air bomb works, do not work the same way in tunnels/caves that you think they do.

The cave acts like a multiplier to how a FAB works...read up on the physics of mine explosions.