IT'S HAPPENING: STOCK FUTURES CRASH 400 POINTS ALREADY

EXPECT 2000 POINT MELT DOWN COME MONDAY!!! 1 MILLION LAYOFFS BY THE END OF THE MONTH!!!!!

Attached: 1552660809794.jpg (800x398, 23K)

Other urls found in this thread:

marketwatch.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

boy I fucking sure hope so

Only about 15k more until it’s at fair market value. Maybe more.

>what are circuit breakers, desu

Hyper inflation wen

Hahahahahaha your circuit breakers are useless goyim

I need this to hold off for 3 weeks, I'm closing on selling my town home.

PRC bankers jumping off the top of their golden pagodas.

It is only down 282.

FINALLY THE CURSE OF THE OBAMA ECONOMIC BOOM IS OVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OH NO OH NO OH NO THE SKY IS FALLING AGAIN THE SKY IS FALLING AGAIN...hurry up and buy GOLD AND SILVER...not bullets and guns

you fukken jews are so disgusting...you are the worst people on this planet...

Attached: fuck money its not real.jpg (680x432, 45K)

K, keep me posted.

ARMAGEDDON HAS BEGUN!!!

Attached: niggers!.png (868x773, 67K)

"Derrrr what Trump really meant was he regrets not winning so much"

Attached: 1566673631024.png (220x229, 9K)

Watch it rally late morning while all these motherfuckers in the know make billions off of the panicked suckers. Remember you dumb motherfuckers, trillions and Wells do not just a vanish, it’s just transferred. Someone is making a fuck ton of money every time the market crashes.

>Stupid niggers are panick selling

So, what buy?

yuuuuuuup

Everyone falls for the game, and falls for the bullshit.

FUCK YOU
SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL

>he won't sell
you are going to lose everything to Trump's shorts

Yawn. It's going to bounce back by the end of the week. It always does.

If we hit a depression I'll be very happy to buy my neighbors house cash for $2000. Zero debt, plenty in savings because I actually work hard. Let it crash, it'll be hilarious.

>he doesn't know about the plunge protection team

Attached: 1522593701926.jpg (179x170, 10K)

>I actually work hard
what industry?

OH NO GRAPHS AGAIN, THIS TIME IT WILL TOTALLY HAPPEN LIKE IN ALL THE MILLION ONE'S BEFORE

>plenty in savings
better hope it doesn't crash too hard; seems like the long term plan is to inflate away the debt, I hope you're not all in on goy bucks user

How do I short this?

My body is ready

Attached: 1429139793667.jpg (208x250, 10K)

>thinking stocks have anything to do with layoffs
lol
These days, stocks don't represent anything other than boomer retirement accounts. Companies don't lay off workers because their stock goes down.

by voting yang

That and if it really crashes and you have a lot in cash, buy buy buy.
I would buy so fucking much Amazon stock if it crashed down to like $100.

>ignores last week

the stock market is above 25k

a 1k point swing in a day doesn't mean as much as it used to because of simple math you retarded shills

Freight. There's so much fucking money in this industry and EVERYONE'S fucking either a retarded nigger, dumbass white dude from South Carolina or some pajeet. They don't have any idea how much they're being taken advantage of. Beware of truckers, those fuckers are braindead.

idk guys...OP has a graph and shit...
Should I be worried!?

Attached: BASED gran on QTime.png (1440x900, 1.71M)

>Freight
hmm, what do you think about amazon entering the industry?

Short fed-ex and ups.

P E A K A C C E L E R A T I O N

Attached: 28.jpg (480x480, 63K)

It's horrible for drivers, I'll say that. Being independent and booking your own freight is the way to go. Going under Amazon is like working for WalMart. But dumbshits don't see how much Amazon, JB Hunt, Landstar, what have you, scrape of the top of your rate because they're so fucking stupid. I can't tell you how many times I've had to explain to a trucker what a lane rate or invoice was.

Amazon can fuck off, they're convenient though, but these dumb shit drivers don't know how much they're being taken advantage of. I talk to these guys every day at work and have to basically explain to them what running a business is. They just want to drive, that's it. And they'll take the 20% off a $3000 load, pay for fuel, tickets and repairs to not have to deal with any paperwork and come home with $500 net a week. It's absurd

"We'll see." I know a guy pretty high up in fed ex logistics. He says Amazon logistics are a mess and run by idiots who don't really know what they're doing. They get by because fed ex does all the work for them, short of the last mile to the door. But who knows. Amazon certainly has money. If they can pick up some logistics experts maybe they'll do well.

>1 MILLION LAYOFFS BY THE END OF THE MONTH!!!!!

make that an order of magnitude bigger

Attached: system bog.png (500x500, 449K)

My imaginary credits!!!

That only happens in a consumer confidence crash. The stock market does not drive consumer confidence and is not driven by it. That's why the real war between Trump and the left wing media is a "hearts and minds" campaign to control consumer confidence.

dude my dick is rock hard. wallmart is suing tesla. and trump almost killed both companies by himself already

this is going to be so cool. white supremacist and nigs who leach off them wont have any way to save themselves. in fact american oil refining may be cut and the best part . trump will die in may of next year and leave america worse off and kushner and ivanka will have no political career and playing house in the oval office will be the justification for ending that blood line. trust me those kids and that jew and blond airhead wont live to see 60

TAKE ME DOWN TO PINK WOJACK CITY WHERE THE GRAPHS ARENT GREEN AND THE COINS ARE SHITTY

Attached: 62D48AB0-021C-4AF6-A051-B6418B80B0ED.png (808x805, 787K)

someBODY ONCE TOLD ME THAT CRYPTO'S GONNA ROLL ME

I AIN'T THE BIGGEST COIN BY MY VOLUME

SHE WAS LOOKIN KINDA DUMB WITH HE FINGER AND HER THUMB IN THE SHAPE OF A CUP AND A HANDLE (yeaahh~~)

*BAM*

RED CANDLES START COMIN AND THEY DON'T STOP COMIN

SOLD TO THE CHINKS AS I HIT THE SELL BUTTON

DIDN'T MAKE SENSE NOT TO BUY THAT DIP

TA SAYS BOUNCE BUT THE COIN IS SHIT

SO MANY MOONS, NOT MANY MINE

SO WHAT'S WRONG WITH SELL LOW AND BUY HIGH?

YOU NEVER KNOW, YOU'RE ON Jow Forums BRO!
YOU'LL NEVER GROW THAT PORTFOLIO!

Nobody gets out of this one alive, not the cryptofags, not the goldbugs, not even the rich 1%ers

this is the reset. this is the big one. I hope you guys have bug out bags ready. full collapse is coming.

>make that an order of magnitude bigger
by 2020 election time there'll be 10s of millions laid off, how about that?

No shit. Kickoff time for the boogaloo.

>If we hit a depression I'll be very happy to buy my neighbors house cash for $2000. Zero debt, plenty in savings because I actually work hard. Let it crash, it'll be hilarious.
There are countless fools like you who think that you're going to cash in on your society being wrecked. It's just a way to get you to not care about the situation and do nothing. They will come for you. Peopel will be jealous of you and team up to take your stuff.

YES!!!

About fucking time.

>secure the bag
>bag secured
>now a bagholder

Attached: 1552722951962.png (1000x1000, 128K)

Based, I havent entered the work force yet so I can buy the low as I become employed soon.

Ty based Trump

Based. Fuck boomers

Attached: C353A421-6E68-4263-9AFC-49B642451905.png (2001x1125, 3.95M)

>I havent entered the work force yet
kek, you will never even enter the workforce at this rate

>Trump destroys the world economy and resets everything back to 0

He truly was the chosen one!

Attached: 1495396062425.jpg (650x666, 186K)

>literally millions of synchronized jews, chinks and deep staters all over the world screaming "SELL, SELL, SELL" into phones all around the world in order to crash the economy to punish Trump's G7 comments so the banks can take over the world

we live in a cartoon

Attached: 1566668429034.jpg (1080x1062, 496K)

This time it's really happening! The dow Jones just flew over my house!

only down 200 or 0.78%. OH NO!

Well, I have guns plus the cash. I think I'll be fine :^)

watch it recover before it opens

Ibb

Bug out bag for a bug out fag

>CNN

Attached: 1565804159363.jpg (268x269, 8K)

The Trump panic is hitting gold.

Attached: t24_gold_en_usoz_home_262_130.gif (262x130, 2K)

There's nowhere near enough airframes available for them to even come close to competing with FedEx in air freight for at least a decade.

Fire on the roof! The rates are fucked! The market's fucked! China is fucking up the exchange rates! Put me in the screenshot!

Attached: i want to die.gif (400x215, 322K)

>inb4source
IS
NEVER
WRONG

Attached: 20171011_164114.png (1210x1958, 1.03M)

Attached: t (27).jpg (780x874, 243K)

The economy is fakest shit ever. Natives doing a rain dance followed by rain has a stronger correlation than anything to do with the economy.

>this time for real

Bout fucking time this bullshit system fails

f p b p, let the world melt desu

Attached: POST THE IN STORE PRICES.jpg (738x492, 27K)

Too many people been saying that daily since about 2008. No longer has any bite.

Best and most accurate post about the economy I've ever read on Jow Forums

Attached: thecollapse.jpg (1536x817, 396K)

my body (and empty bank account) is rdy

Attached: GEIL.png (425x449, 271K)

I actually don't think it works like it used to. Problem is that 401k stock market plans dominate now. They are all automatically fed out of paychecks. 30 years ago the big players could manipulate the markets but now a huge chunk is out of their hands, locked in those 401k accounts that just keep pumping in money every month, rain or shine.

I've got fifty pissed rednecks, each one of whom has the skills and equipment to build his own Killdozer. Better hope some of those guns load .50 BMG.

Trump literally tweeted the economy was crashing . He fucking signalled to the companies to dump.

A 1% increase? Oh boy call the president shit's outta control. Nice zoom-in, faggot.

Hey goys, why is it taking so many of these kike coupons to buy a loaf of bread?

Attached: money.jpg (1200x931, 181K)

>buying neighbours house for $2000 cash
>all the previously created currency will simply vanish from the system once the depression hits
200iq economics

JAMAL, WHY DIDN'T YOU INVENT THE THING!

AMERICA BET EVERYTHING ON YOU, JAMAL!

Attached: trump with american citizen.jpg (1484x990, 103K)

lol if you think what is coming is going to be anything like 2008 you are going to drown

2008 was a tropical storm
what is coming next is equivalent to a hypercane

Crashes are when the real money is made. Idiots selling off their 401k after it just lost half it's value is the time to be buying.

Cope. It will be just a recession that hurts working class people and causes layoffs and the system will keep on churning on.

so basically what you've been saying every day for over a decade but this time you mean it, am-i-right?

first quality post from the beginning of the thread
thanks, user

lol k

Fuck off Chinese Communist Party
Quit crying and capitulate

The zog machine never stops. Much like a shitball rolling down hill, it just picks up steam and gets bigger and bigger.

JAMAL, INVENT THE THING NOW!

Attached: Game Over.jpg (802x520, 174K)

Neat

Holy shit it's real.

marketwatch.com/

bless this thread

Attached: TIMESAND___Salud.jpg (640x360, 45K)

>Nice zoom-in, faggot.
Here's the zoom out - Trump panic over the last year,

Attached: au0365nyb.gif (450x275, 7K)