How do we get Hispanics to vote for Republicans?

How do we get Hispanics to vote for Republicans?

Attached: E9728B89-1D1B-48A9-B76F-08085542E361.jpg (1080x810, 116K)

Involve more Hispanics in the party, run more Hispanic candidates, appeal to Latino issues, etc.

They VOTE FOR BLACK DICK, and BIG ASIAN COCK not ur pathetic spic mayo faggotry

The same way you get their step brothers the niggers, welfare and government handouts

Alot of them that came here legally are already conservative as they despise illegals. Literally just build the wall and deport the illegals. The legal ones will most likely vote republican.

Right Wing Hispanics or those with nationalism tendencies don't tend to inmigrate... It seems astounding to me at first, but most inmigrants to first world countries are mostly lefties and dumb fucks

Makes since, they betrayed their nation to get rich. Rather then improving their own nation.

Not treating us like shit would be a start. I unironically think that if Republicans dropped the racial bias, they'd get there Latino vote in a heartbeat.

the stop behaving like shit, you get treated according to how you behave

By promoting a more family-based conservative poltics

Attached: 1566591964005.jpg (1080x1349, 85K)

You're fucking stupid if you think Republicans give a shit about race. That's a lie that the Democrats spread, and eat it up like fucking churizo tacos.

Muy cierto user

Literally this...

si

Participating in the electoral process is not a solution anymore.

Deport them all.

>voting for (((republicans)))

Attached: maga soyboy.png (1200x800, 18K)

Democrates try to get demogrPics to vote and republicans freak out,then turn around and do the same thing.

Both parties and there supports are no diffrent.

Have Republican candidates like Dan Crenshaw - who can speak conversational spanish - or other Hispanics to expose the dem tactics that tricks them into voting left. Also, a lot of of their kids go to state universities that brainwash them into leftists zombies which just perpetuates the Hispanic vote for Dems.

Very true

Attached: EBx-SeTVAAsljV-.jpg (876x1200, 140K)

If you did the right thing all of them would be gone so who gives a fuck how they vote. I want them out of here.

They’re citizens

But they aren't Americans. They are mexicans in America with the right to vote and take all they can from the public treasury. Get them out.

They’re kids are citizens

Their***

Abso-fucking-lutely true. My entire legal Hispanic family voted Trump and want that wall more than anyone else.