It all went wrong in the 90s

It all went wrong in the 90s.

Attached: zlbux9d5jni31.jpg (1080x1080, 100K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1JjxM85aWZY
youtube.com/watch?v=qJFVPxBpezk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

That's actually really interesting. Did the moderates not change their position? or if not, what makes the percentage of moderates remain the same across time?

>only 70%
Looks like it went wrong sometime before the 70s.

A new hope

Attached: 4F43762C-097E-4FD4-BFEB-516A2FDE694F.jpg (1242x1270, 540K)

Fence sitters have always been the bottom feeders of society.

>The Soviet Union's collapse catapulted the approval of same-sex relations
What does this mean?

Fucking boomers.

All it took was a single very popular jewish TV show to say there was nothing wrong with it and everyone go on board instantly.

It was the first time I had my own personal they live experience, it sent me down the rabbit hole.

This is fake statistics. Everyone I know lambasts fags

Not everyone lives in a trailer park in Kintuggy, or the nigger projects.

Attached: 1555464323241.gif (320x288, 392K)

Are those numbers due to immigrants though?

Edgy kids

they really went ham with the "oy vey think of the poor aids patients" in the 90s, this cant be a cohencidence

Which one are you referring to

Will and Grace

Seinfeld.

The episode literally said "not that there is anything wrong with that" like 50 fucking times.

Total brainwashing and it worked.

Soap operas had gay storylines before Will and Grace. We had pro fag movies since the 60s

That episode was making fun of political correctness

It started in the 80s with all the AIDS shit and peaked in the 90s

approval of that stuff sharply declined in the last 2 years thoguh

> >The Soviet Union's collapse catapulted the approval of same-sex relations
> What does this mean?
It means that mutts absolutely stopped hiding their true ugly perverted nature when rival ideology "fall".

The AIDs epidemic in the 80s caused international empathy and outrage for the way gays were treated.

Blame the CIA for introducing that shit to the community. Like every other glownigger op this one came with unintentional blowback. If millions of gays weren't dropping dead over a cold then no one would have fucking cared about gay rights and things would continue as they were.

Sauce.

The rise of nigger culture increased homo activity.

Even if you killed all gay people right now, there will be kids that will find themselves attracted to men.

What will you do then?

*kids born

See
there was another study with young men's approval dropping in 2015 or thereabouts but I'm too lazy to look for it.

>the CIA created AIDS
If you know anything about pre-AIDS gay culture you would never in a million years think a government conspiracy were required for a plague to wipe them all out.

>gays will exist no matter what so we should just let them rape our kids
alright, you're right, I guess we'll just let them rape our kids then, shlomo.

Only among millennials.

Find out the genome and abort them like kids with downs

>alright, you're right, I guess we'll just let them rape our kids then, shlomo.
You didn't answer my question.

Will you just wait until these gay kids grow up or will you kill them as kids?

Kill the new homos too. Duh you fucking retard.

13 If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them.

If you killed all rapists right now, rapists will show up again in a couple years

Also people aren't born gay you kike

Attached: AC4DE868-FADC-459E-AAB1-5F99486FE6EA.jpg (607x582, 18K)

It’s a mental illness. You either remove them from the gene pool by death or you find a cure. Only options available

But that's tapping into playing God, and you wouldn't want that right?

Definitely started in the 90's, with the Clintons!
The beginning of the end

How do you not realize you've basically fallen into a cult?

No it means shit like Ellen Degenerate started getting spammed. Break it down by gender and acceptance will be much higher among women. You get to the women, you force the men because most men are pathetic pussy-hound betas.

>It’s a mental illness
You're mentally ill for freaking out about it on Jow Forums day in and day out.

The only cure is multiple rocks thrown at them.

Now that thousands of charities and government jobs depend on homophobia as their raison d'etre, there are serious incentives to make up stats showing that homophobia has never been worse. It's been the same thing with antiblack racism since the 1960s. If they ever admitted that antiblack racism is basically gone now, a multi billion dollar industry would collapse.

Too bad the public did not get the message.

How do you morally justify that?

Do you think killing people will get you into heaven?

>you're gonna kill them
go ahead & quote the posts where that's been said & get back to me, shlomo strawcrow, thanks.

How do you not realize you've fallen for kike propoganda?

Attached: 9E1BA7A8-C2F5-48AE-9490-38E08EE5E79D.png (426x516, 862K)

Don't kid yourself, this is due to the increased number of shitskins.

Whites are still expected to be tolerant and loving, lets they get doxxed and banned from life.

I don’t care about any afterlife I just want to see people I don’t like die

No one is talking about killing fags, I personally just want the bill of goods we were sold to be honored.

Privacy of your own home etc..

It should not be forced and attempted to be made mainstream like it is now.

user, if you were such a smart non-degenerate you would be able to answer an easy question.

Quit dodging like a Jew.

muslims throw them off roofs, throwing rocks at them is clearly not as progressive as that, I agree, we should adopt the religion of peace to cure the gays.

It's a cult. You're basically acting no better than any Jonestown/Heaven's Gate moron.

I already posted the verse saying they should be executed.

No, but not everything we do is about getting to heaven.

Attached: C005F944-196A-49A2-B639-219E7A925F6C.png (500x348, 304K)

>I can't quote any post because it doesn't exist
>I demand you respond to my strawman
provide an actual argument instead of a strawman first, thanks.

Then what's it about user?
What are your morals about? What do you think is right and why?

Actually muslims support them at a rate of 42%. Evangelicals, JWs, and Mormons are lower than that.

Attached: 6B47C415-6790-4A46-9448-9D26F15E0E7E.png (1209x749, 54K)

>if you hate gays, you're going to get fired
>look guys everyone loves the gays

Attached: 1555371675691.png (1191x950, 1010K)

its the Jews

Attached: a5c1227f10d21473f3262a38aee43aa9f6ee1e0691a9e888a0157fbab040a098.jpg (1000x999, 125K)

Still dodging. I thought Jews didn't visit this site.

Are you gonna kill innocent children for saying "I really like others like me" or are you gonna wait till they grow up and THEN kill them?

Besides it's based off the Bible. Jonestown was not.

So you like Muslims and their barbaric ways?
Then let them rape your women then! It serves them right for betraying whit men, correct?

Why do you think following the Bible in such a specific way is not cult-like behavior?

You're just a sheep to it

Wven though you aren't saved by the commandments you should still do them.

Following the Bible

Attached: 8D84A4D9-34A7-47E2-8F47-1003A154E389.png (930x825, 187K)

It doesn't. A traitor earns only one thing, a traitor's death.

Then they'd kill you right back lol
Quit hiding behind the computer like a little feminine bitch and do something

Attached: Annotation 2019-08-25 203200.png (658x226, 24K)

All this gay society stuff happens at the end of a society like the weimar republic

How mentally ill do you have to be to make all your thoughts about your identity and sexuality like the people at gay pride parades. That must be an empty person, i cant put myself in that mind frame, i cant imagine any brainwashing making me think like that

How dumb do the goy have to be, to were they can be so easily programmed to think this gay shit is so important, and not think about other stuff

Not the user you're replying to but

>innocent
No, all homos and the other people the Bible say should be executed (Lev 20:9-16) should be executed by the government, no matter their age.

Also I don't believe in being a vigilante though, it's the government's job to.

>How mentally ill do you have to be to make all your thoughts about your identity and sexuality like the people at gay pride parades.
How mentally ill do you have to be to have obsessive thoughts about killing gay people on an anonymous Bhutanese finger weaving board every day?

Because it's God's word. Saying it's weong is more cult like.

And you're a goat.

>13 If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them.
>quoting jewish law intended to keep Israel pure
at least cite Romans or Corinthians or something

If you get your all information from the Bible and random jpeg images you find on Jow Forums you're nothing but a sheep following a cult and you have no free thought of your own.

You just keep proving it again and again.

Hollywood pushed it as cool in TV and movies around that time

They should receive psychiatric care. Their faulty wiring causes them to become infected by disease at a rate far higher than the general population. They are a danger to themselves. They're also heavily over-represented in committing child abuse, which means they're a danger to others.

>How mentally ill do you have to be to have obsessive thoughts about killing gay people
i never said anything like that

Btw, I'm an atheist and homos disgust me

It's obviously a natural instinct as it shows they're defective

Straight white men also pushed the whole Jailbait thing as cool in the 60s/70s and none of you have a problem with that evidently

youtube.com/watch?v=1JjxM85aWZY
youtube.com/watch?v=qJFVPxBpezk

Jews are this site.

>young mwones comfert level of LGBT declined

we need to support trannies in womens bathrooms and sports

1. Not all the OT is sone away with
2. Romans 1:18-32 says it to.

Again, you're a goat.

So you care about people "being a danger to others" but you don't care about you yourself promoting similar things.

You're part of a cult.

>you're gonna kill them
>you're dodging something I claim was said but can't actually prove
quote it!
>you like muslims huh? Let them rape your women!
I will be voting democrat next election so that rapefugees flood in, mexicans will seem tame by comparison, so yes I will, thanks. don't know why you think I'd be bothered by liberal cities getting flooded with muslims, not too bright are you? lmao

You clearly do though.

>Hey mom I replied to everyone in the thread again!

>Btw, I'm a fucking idiot

If gay people don't have children then what's the problem?

And once again, straight white men finding young girls hot and grooming them has been common throughout the 50s and you don't have a problem with that.

Ayone got the smuggie for that?

i think that when the US had an constant enemy they were more manly. now everyone is pussified. damn cold war was .. cool

You have no free thought. It's just a fact.

The whole idea that you think you know "everything" just shows how true this is.

>Total brainwashing and it worked.
You're correct.

>That episode was making fun of political correctness
The effect is that everyone should publicly support it or has to publicly support it.

Just asking if you say he's an idiot for being an atheist then what are you?

They can still molest kids and adopt too.

Who said we're fine with that?

This might have something to do with it

Attached: Religion.png (800x600, 33K)

lol user I don't really care about anything you're saying.

we lost the majority of our best men in the world wars & the rest killed or dosed with drugs in the jungle & desert wars unfortunately.

Kill them

>It's obviously a natural instinct as it shows they're defective
The percentage is rising. The reason they're telling you that it's innate and immutable is because they don't want you to suspect anything while they are changing it.

You're just mad because you can't handle someone proving that you're all cult followers who can't think for themselves and let some dumbass site do all the thinking for them

>I can't actually argue anything at all
I knew this from the beginning but it's humorous to me to watch you flail on here like a retard, thanks for that.

What's it look like since 2014? Is it back up with all the migrants?

The short answer is:
The internet.

Attached: F1CB168B-4893-40E0-BD07-DE47E017486B.jpg (640x640, 37K)

Because I would rather follow the creator of the universe. I didn't always believe homos, adulterers, dog fuckers, pedos, etc. should get the death penalty. But God says they should so then they should.

Attached: 521C084E-21A0-4AFC-8A38-60F9213D53AF.png (1024x953, 424K)

>Accelerating Acceptance